It's up there with the worse results in living memory

wattie exploited

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, gowestjambo said:

An Embarrassment of the highest order. A Capitulation all over the pitch. Lucky to be 0-0 at half time. Outfought and Outplayed by a team with no resources and next to no fans.

Craig Levein's pre match body language should have told us what we were in for.

Not for the first time his pre-match interview on BT Sport depressed the hell out of me.

If it reflected his pep talks in the dressing room ... well the performance suggested it did. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• wattie exploited

• stevie1874

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JamboSpur said:

Bobby needs dropped

He gave up. He did!

just decided that if his team mates are not protecting his area then feck it!

He needs dropped. 

& WHEN WILL HE EVER SAVE A PENALTY???

19 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Is anyone else still on the olde happy train? ?

I am. As disappointed as I am by the result, I think we are looking at a great second half of the season.

Tin-hat sitting jauntily on my bayonet, as I pace the trench searching for myself. 

?

Not exactly on the happy train, but I’ve known many, many worse times supporting Hearts.  Because that’s what I am (and you are too) - a Hearts supporter.

It was a s**t night - a freak result - but I’ve known worse and I’m not going to soil myself over it.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, stevieboobs said:

Then fill in the corners :jj:

Yip, do it properly this time. 

With a standing area for all the racists and bigots, sorry real fans as well. 

Sorted. 

We can get Paul Hartley, Mcann or Davies as manager as well, fix all the wrongs. 

Maybe that Italian who tried to buy Dundee could get us, do things proper, from the start. 

2 minutes ago, Paul Allen said:

OP seems so out of touch it’s embarrassing.

That’s a bit harsh. What should I be in touching distance of?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Boring post but the truth is in between. 

Character very much in question now though. 

Character of certain players has been exposed. 

CL will do what he does with these sorts. 

Folk don’t seem to understand how much of a freak result that was. It happens in football when a team collapses. Croatia in July were World Cup finalists. In September this happened.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45489521

Real Madrid were beaten 0-3 by CSKA Moscow midweek. It happens. We need to take it on the chin and move on.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Folk don’t seem to understand how much of a freak result that was. It happens in football when a team collapses. Croatia in July were World Cup finalists. In September this happened.

Real Madrid were beaten 0-3 by CSKA Moscow midweek. It happens. We need to take it on the chin and move on.

We beat celtic 4-0 to end thier 69 unbeaten run. 

Folk know that freak results happen, some just want CL gone. Don't care about anything else, literally anything else. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Boring post but the truth is in between. 

Character very much in question now though. 

Not boring, on the money. Capitulation was very worrying as was the lack of early urgency. We've now played at least 3 teams after they have had hard games 72 hours beforehand and looked leggier than them. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Yes a 4-0 freak win last season comes to mind as well. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Can’t score ✔️ 

Can’t keep clean sheets ✔️ 

Cant pass ✔️ 

Goalkeeper a bombscare ✔️  

Big signings not performing ✔️ 

Manager struggling ✔️ 

Fans losing interest ✔️ 

Hammered 5-0 by Livingston ✔️ 

Yep all the ingredients are there for a strong finish

Edit: Oh I almost forgot,

Bad injuries to key players ✔️ 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Folk know that freak results happen, some just want CL gone. Don't care about anything else, literally anything else. 

Exactly. Aberdeen have been on the wrong end of some crazy results over the years, even under Mcinnes. Perspective is a complete stranger to this forum.

25 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

One of single worst results of my 31 year life. A disgrace. More worried about next 3 games than I am second half of season just now.

Im a bit like this . The games to the break will be mental. I’m trying to say bigger picture but I don’t feel confident until next year after tonight. Maybe a win on Boxing Day but I think it’s highly probable we will lose at pittodrie and the piggery.

2nd half of the season with the likes of Dunne / Uche / Baismith and Vanacek give me a great deal of hope.

now we have a problem with a bomb scare keeper and a very out of form midfield and refs. 

So fek knows tbh

gorgie rd eh11
6 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Yip, do it properly this time. 

With a standing area for all the racists and bigots, sorry real fans as well. 

Sorted. 

We can get Paul Hartley, Mcann or Davies as manager as well, fix all the wrongs. 

Maybe that Italian who tried to buy Dundee could get us, do things proper, from the start. 

Do you just post the same garbage on every thread?

1 minute ago, Jodami said:

Not boring, on the money. Capitulation was very worrying as was the lack of early urgency. We've now played at least 3 teams after they have had hard games 72 hours beforehand and looked leggier than them. 

Need to get them back down Gullane for a workout on the dunes but only before (re)teaching them the basics like passing, running into space, tackling etc 

EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Not really. I think many fans, myself included, are very aware that we're going nowhere under this guy 

Absolutely nowhere 

Holyrood_Hearts
23 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Sack everybody involved in tonight’s disgrace. A shower of shitebags who should never again be involved with Heart of Midlothian.

FFS get a grip. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Jodami said:

I was cursing at the Tv after an hour it was a hard watch blissfully unaware of the next 30 minutes coming. 

A few don't want to do the dirty work. 

Could be a job to repair it but on the other hand Naismith coming back in may bring a few back.

Character and confidence 2 big very factors how the next 3 matches play out

I must say I've never felt like this after a hearts game, I'm always quite optimistic and shrug it off as one of those things and get on with my life

Tonight for the first time in my life I genuinely view the hearts team with utter contempt, no exceptions they should all be embarrassed to call themselves professionals. We as the daft punters who actually care about the club spend so much of our money and time supporting it and these absolute ***** take thousands per week out of the club and can't even muster the decency to try for a full 90 minutes

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Not really. I think many fans, myself included, are very aware that we're going nowhere under this guy 

Absolutely nowhere 

Apart from our best lc performance in 5 years and best league performance since RN left. 

Yip, do going no where, apart from improving v the season before. 

Absolutely nowhere apart from above Aberdeen and hibs all season. 

No where at all. 

The only bigger joke than our defending tonight is your posts. 

6 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Can’t score ✔️ 

Can’t keep clean sheets ✔️ 

Cant pass ✔️ 

Goalkeeper a bombscare ✔️  

Big signings not performing ✔️ 

Manager struggling ✔️ 

Fans losing interest ✔️ 

Hammered 5-0 by Livingston ✔️ 

Yep all the ingredients are there for a strong finish

Edit: Oh I almost forgot,

Bad injuries to key players ✔️ 

Clean sheet last game. 

3/4 big signings injured. 

Fans are very interested as the explosion of ire on here demonstrates. 

7 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

There are very very good reasons for wanting him gone. The fact Hearts are utterly shite to watch with him in charge being by far the most prevalent. The fact we will never win diddly squat under his leadership given what we know historically about his ability to do anything with any team when it matters being the next. People can hide from the truth as is their right but it is now beyond laughable that anyone would think that he will ever oversee tangible success at Tynecastle. He doesn't have it, simple as that. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think the perspective chat is not well placed folllowing a humiliating defeat. 

Worrying the drop off since October. We can get it back but not without difficulty. 

Questionable the squad have the bottle 

Certainly not on the happy train...I accept that freak things happen, individuals make poor choices, players have off days, refs get things wrong...I have no problem with these things. However, the one thing that I have always said that I can't accept from a Hearts player (in fact any professional footballer) is not working hard. I will forgive almost anything as long as I can see the effort.

The Livingston players worked harder than ours, all over the park.

The reaction from the squad in the three matches before the break is hugely important.

been here before

Folk hungry or needing a pish shocker.

Much worse than getting horsed 5-0 from Livvy.

Edited by been here before

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Do you just post the same garbage on every thread?

Not ever thread, just the ones being over run by slavering goons, I like to mingle and blend in. 

When in Rome... 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

It's just a bad ****ing night at the office, calm the **** down.

Bad day or

pallet-rack-failure.png

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Merging my thread with this shit cake? ?

Shit cake... 

?

Sums up tonight's game. 

Absolute shit cake of a performance. 

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I’m gonna state that I honestly believe I could beat Hughes in a sprint. 

I go to the walking football and I could beat Hughes in a sprint !!!!!! :HeartsManspotrun:

2 hours ago, hearts151 said:

I know I've chipped in but it's kinda funny how we've had a horrendous result... So we've followed it up by trying to relive even worse ones haha

Too many folk revelling in this tonight. Making it easy to out them.

58 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Had to laugh at that - even now I'm struggling to believe that genuinely happened and was not some bizarre nightmare. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

The way we collapsed after the red card was unforgivable and for that reason alone it is one of our worst results in history and the players and management should be ashamed of a performance like that!