Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EastSideJambo
17 minutes ago, iain ferguson said:

That’s the one that came to mind...

Gary Mackay admitted the players chucked it that day to get Jordan sacked 

26 minutes ago, best in the land said:

Disgrace players should be refunding fans after that. Unacceptable 

Only 2 players I'd keep that played tonight Berra and Harring. The rest can fu€k off!

Haring  had his worst game in a maroon jersey tonight 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

That's NOT the fecking thread you imbecile

Ok

It's  nowhere near the worst result in living memory. 

2-0 v Dundee - possibly St mirren in 86

St mirren sc when they won it

Celtic 2-1 semi, henry

1-0 Falkirk, home lc

4-2 saints home lc

0-4 v Aberdeen when we were 2nd

2-2 v hibs sc

Think Raith done us in the lc at home as well. 

6-2, hib 3-0 hibs at Tynecastle 

Airdrie, various, Inc 2 sc defeats 

Falkirk 4-0,6-0 ( although that game think the players wanted rid of the manager) 

Celtic 7-0 at home 

Rangers 5-1 sc final

Peterhead 1-0

3-2 saints in a semi lc

ICT lc semi, v 9 men

Various games in the early 80's when we yo- yo'd

There's some far worse games which had far worse consequences. 

If we lose  the league on gd, then this will be elevated up. 

Atm it's a shite house defeat with ten men in the league v another team, which is part of a poor run of form since our injuries. 

It will have consequences, as I think the character of certain players, as well as talent has been found out. 

Doesn't even hit the radar as worst result in living memory, tho. 

?

1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

For someone who is obviously wanting rid of the manager, who REALISTICALLY should we go for?  And before you reply Steve Clarke wouldn’t take the job. 

I agree Clarke wouldn't touch the job. He's only at Killie as he has a personal attachment to them.

Not sure who I'd want replacing Levein tbh. Just because there's no obvious replacement though doesn't mean he should get away repeated failures.  I've never been a huge fan but noone could argue about the start to the season, however, even allowing for the injuries, the way we've gone downhill in the last couple of months is worrying. Other teams have suffered injury problems but coped better than us. 

Maybe the 2 boys at Lincoln? (I know Cathro was shite but I quite liked the idea of a younger risky model).

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Ok

It's  nowhere near the worst result in living memory. 

2-0 v Dundee - possibly St mirren in 86

St mirren sc when they won it

Celtic 2-1 semi, henry

1-0 Falkirk, home lc

4-2 saints home lc

0-4 v Aberdeen when we were 2nd

2-2 v hibs sc

Think Raith done us in the lc at home as well. 

6-2, hib 3-0 hibs at Tynecastle 

Airdrie, various, Inc 2 sc defeats 

Falkirk 4-0,6-0 ( although that game think the players wanted rid of the manager) 

Celtic 7-0 at home 

Rangers 5-1 sc final

Peterhead 1-0

3-2 saints in a semi lc

ICT lc semi, v 9 men

Various games in the early 80's when we yo- yo'd

There's some far worse games which had far worse consequences. 

If we lose  the league on gd, then this will be elevated up. 

Atm it's a shite house defeat with ten men in the league v another team, which is part of a poor run of form since our injuries. 

It will have consequences, as I think the character of certain players, as well as talent has been found out. 

Doesn't even hit the radar as worst result in living memory, tho. 

?

Keep kidding yourself.

5 goals in 14 minutes against Livingston and it's nowhere near ? Aye right

I've never known Hearts to lose that many goals in less than quarter of a hour ever

Shocking for Fort William never mind Hearts

best in the land
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

But generally been pretty decent. Others have been poor regularly.

Still worth having in team. Apart from them Naismith souttar and uche.

49 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Based on the BBC report, if it hadn't been for bad luck plus our keeper, it could have been 9 or even 10. 

Against Livingston.

That's Xmas done for me.  And this season.

What an absolute disgrace.

Bobby did make a couple of good saves but in all honesty he was all over the place at times tonight. 

I don’t think he has even been close to saving a penalty yet. 

Yeah, without a doubt one of the worst I can remember. An absolute shocker of a result. That said, we have had many a 5-0 pumping of Celtic although that is almost to be expected to a certain degree given their budget.

Shooter McGavin

Normally try and keep a level head when we get a result like this but 5 goals in 14 minutes? Hard to not feel anything but utter contempt from the players tonight. 

They should be utterly embarrassed but a quick twitter/instagram post and that’ll be them over it. Cowards.

As a 24 year old who has spent 15 years watching hearts, this is probably the worst.

Peterhead was disgraceful but I honestly wasn't even surprised by it. 

Multiple hammerings from Celtic were pretty much as above (7-0, 5-0 winning the league) 

Someone mentioned a 4-0 home defeat to Dundee United, that's gotta be up there. 

This however, was a new low. 14 minutes to concede 5 goals? Ffs

10 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Think we often forget when the injury list is mentioned, that Haring has been struggling through awaiting a hernia operation. Best will in the world, but that must impact on his performance

The Old Tolbooth

This game reminded me of the Joe Jordan era when we chucked it at Falkirk, or when Liverpool went to the Etihaad last season and were the better team until Mane was sent off, and thentotally chucked it, we’ll come back from this fine once the front men come back, but it could be a rough next 2 or 3 games. 

LochcarronJambo

I spent my whole life supporting Hearts through everything  &seen it all, never thought I could feel so low , I must admit I didn’t go tonite, but I spend weekends al, to do with going to See Hearts , I am 60 .... my Dad was so dedicated it didn’t matter what happened he was always there, I been a season ticket holder for 36 years , I thought Air was there for life , I been to all the nightmares, I been to the happy days . I doubt there’s ever been somebody who loved the Hearts like me. ..... call me what you want But I am walking away there’s bad days as we all know but 5-0 against a second rate joke team proves to me we are going nowhere .... so glad I have said it I can’t go back on it , I am finished with it... the team is a disgrace 

wattie exploited
6 minutes ago, Jarhead said:

Bobby did make a couple of good saves but in all honesty he was all over the place at times tonight. 

I don’t think he has even been close to saving a penalty yet. 

a blind man has more chance off saving a penalty than he does 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Keep kidding yourself.

5 goals in 14 minutes against Livingston and it's nowhere near ? Aye right

I've never known Hearts to lose that many goals in less than quarter of a hour ever

Shocking for Fort William never mind Hearts

Nah, it's a league game. 

A shite one, but a league game. 

Sometimes you win league games by a big score, sometimes you lose but at the end of the day it's 3 points. 

No long term damage, no chance of silverwear lost. 

Things like the ICT semi put the result into Context. 

There will be no long term damage, in fact given cl's interview I think it maybe a blessing in disguise, we found out about the character of certain players tonight which told me they aren't big enough to be at Hearts, or at least be near the first team. 

Thankfully, many won't in January. 

As a side note, I hope the Djoum doubters noted his importance as well. 

I reckon Fort William would be ok with that score.... Just. 

Just bought my tickets for Aberdeen the other day ??‍♂️ 

But seriously, this was the night we got found out at the back after Dikamona went off. 

wattie exploited

even Craig 

42 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Levein said he had no plans to make any signings in January, well, I'd imagine he'll be reconsidering that after tonight.... if he's still around.

Hughes, McLean, Clare, Mitchell, Lee and Wighton should be punted in January for starters. No fight and not fit to wear a Hearts top. 

Getting hammered 5 nil v a team with about a 20th of our finances is utterly disgraceful. 

agree with you on all off then offer nothing lee started his first few games  well but has done nothing since as for the rest get rid !  mind you who brought them players to hearts !  he should take a bit responsibility for this utter rubbish embarrassing performance  

Edited by wattie exploited

4 minutes ago, LochcarronJambo said:

I spent my whole life supporting Hearts through everything  &seen it all, never thought I could feel so low , I must admit I didn’t go tonite, but I spend weekends al, to do with going to See Hearts , I am 60 .... my Dad was so dedicated it didn’t matter what happened he was always there, I been a season ticket holder for 36 years , I thought Air was there for life , I been to all the nightmares, I been to the happy days . I doubt there’s ever been somebody who loved the Hearts like me. ..... call me what you want But I am walking away there’s bad days as we all know but 5-0 against a second rate joke team proves to me we are going nowhere .... so glad I have said it I can’t go back on it , I am finished with it... the team is a disgrace 

If u have been a season ticket holder for 36 years then your not going anywhere, your hurting just like everyone else which is understandable 

it's a horrible result, we had a chance to go joint too of the league and just went through a full blown capitulation in the last 14 mins but what we need to see is a full blown reaction against the sheep - we can't have that type of performance again - utterly inept 

sleep on it - Ul feel different in the morning 

Is anyone else still on the olde happy train? ?

I am. As disappointed as I am by the result, I think we are looking at a great second half of the season.

Tin-hat sitting jauntily on my bayonet, as I pace the trench searching for myself. 

?

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Joke of a post. We are ground zero again and the players and Levein have absolutely everything to prove. 

The feel good factor is well and truly gone. The midfield after all these years is still dreadful. If people think Naismith comes back and we just start being great again I think they are completely naive. 

Bazzas right boot

The difference of a fit Berra with Dunne, ulche, Souttar and Naismith along with DV will be massive. 

Folk dismiss this, but if you do - you're a tit imo. 

What tonight told us is - 

Mitchell is not good enough, not enough fight. 

Clare is not confident / good enough for the first team

Maclean, poor as our only option. 

These guys will be bench players come January 

Bozanic possibly too lightweight and Dikamona and Hughes not good enough in general, along with Booby being very poor at cross balls. 

Again, all bench players with Bozanic being the exception, he can Abe classed as rotation. 

Bobby might need a break. 

Basically, 6 first team players will go straight into that team. 

Also showed up how much Djoum has possibly been doing last few weeks? 

So, aye, no long term damage, I said that in December if we beat Motherwell and Hamilton, giving the tightness of the league we will be in about third and maybe even second still, that and a sc to come. 

Lovely, jubbly. 

Not even correcting booby, cos he was a tit tonight. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

2 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

even Craig 

agree with you on all off then offer nothing lee started his first few games  well but has done nothing since as for the rest get rid !  mind you who brought them players to hearts !  he should take a bit responsibility for this utter rubbish embarrassing performance  

Yip, Levein brought that full team tonight in, did he not? Defo needs to take a large chunk of the blame. Our recruitment process is atrocious. Bring garbage after garbage in each transfer window. 

With the attendances we get, FOH contributions, money from hospitality etc, we should be able to attract a higher standard of player. 

Trapper John McIntyre
7 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I am. As disappointed as I am by the result, I think we are looking at a great second half of the season.

Tin-hat sitting jauntily on my bayonet, as I pace the trench searching for myself. 

?

Care in  the community must be truly fecked these days.

LochcarronJambo
7 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

If u have been a season ticket holder for 36 years then your not going anywhere, your hurting just like everyone else which is understandable 

it's a horrible result, we had a chance to go joint too of the league and just went through a full blown capitulation in the last 14 mins but what we need to see is a full blown reaction against the sheep - we

8 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

it's a horrible result, we had a chance to go joint too of the league and just went through a full blown capitulation in the last 14 mins but what we need to see is a full blown reaction against the sheep - we can't have that type of performance again - utterly inept 

can't have that type of performance again - utterly inept 

Bit of a dull yin mothy.

Essentially, it’s about the reaction from the players v Aberdeen and the reality is, we’re somehow still on course to finish in the top 4.

We’ll see. It might be a distant memory come January. 

4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

?

On the money Mothy. Folk losing their shit over a defeat which many expected if truth be known. Certainly not 5-0 but as usual Lady Luck and shit refs undo us again. Add in some rubbish performances from players who would be nowhere near the first in normal circumstances.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, hearts00 said:

Joke of a post. We are ground zero again and the players and Levein have absolutely everything to prove. 

The feel good factor is well and truly gone. The midfield after all these years is still dreadful. If people think Naismith comes back and we just start being great again I think they are completely naive. 

Naismith, Souttar, ulche, Dunne and DV and ofc Berra getting match fir again. 

Massive difference to any side. 

Naive to dismiss it. 

Just now, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Sack everybody involved in tonight’s disgrace. A shower of shitebags who should never again be involved with Heart of Midlothian.

Do you still have your boots?

Jambof3tornado

Be another "what if" season given the points dropped from the last 24 available. Had we picked up even 15 from 24 we'd be romping away with the league.

Amazingly bad luck on the injury front mixed with mediocre back ups who we all thought would be better sees us still sitting 4th but it should have been much better.

15 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

?

+1 ??

12 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

(admin delete)

Disgusting post, but expected from you. :(

11 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Bit of a dull yin mothy.

Essentially, it’s about the reaction from the players v Aberdeen and the reality is, we’re somehow still on course to finish in the top 4.

We’ll see. It might be a distant memory come January. 

A dull yin indeed. Freak result imo. Hard to take, but that’s why we have stomachs. 

11 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

On the money Mothy. Folk losing their shit over a defeat which many expected if truth be known. Certainly not 5-0 but as usual Lady Luck and shit refs undo us again. Add in some rubbish performances from players who would be nowhere near the first in normal circumstances.

This... want to share my trench? ?

LochcarronJambo

Totally bemused.  Thanks but I won’t sleep, this for me is just the end 5-0 away to shit like Livingston, has to be the lowest point since Dundee in 86, I sp3nd an absolute fortune   & all my weekends going to see Hearts, I couldn’t make it tonite but I saw it on BT & it was horrific,   How can any Hearts supporter accept that ?  It’s so low ... I have been defiant many a time thru the years but to me that’s the end, call me what you want Iam utterly demoralised, Im sorry to my Dad who would watch anything Hearts did & still go , I thought in his memory I would... well I will not that’s the biggest embarrassment I can imagine, ,,, I will not be at Tynecastle again , I have said it , I can’t go back on it ... I’ve said it . I am not a Hearts supporter I give up goodbye .... totally devastated 

jambos are go!

A dark night indeed. But losing to East Stirling in the League at Tynecastle and Forfar knocking us out of the Cup at Tynecastle are as bad as it has got in over 50 years of following our wonderful club. Looking forward to getting a result at Aberdeen and the game on Boxing day.

Form is temporary  but Class is permanent - as they say.

been here before
6 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Sack everybody involved in tonight’s disgrace. A shower of shitebags who should never again be involved with Heart of Midlothian.

Look at me everyone... hiya...

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Disgusting post, but expected from you. :(

A dull yin indeed. Freak result imo. Hard to take, but that’s why we have stomachs. 

This... want to share my trench? ?

Ive still got my helmet in the attic I’ll just grab it :Welder:

A_A wehatethehibs

To be fair we are not the first side to get hammered 5-0 at Fortress Macaroni, oh hang on, we are 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs