It's up there with the worse results in living memory

wattie exploited

2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

I agree Clarke wouldn't touch the job. He's only at Killie as he has a personal attachment to them.

Not sure who I'd want replacing Levein tbh. Just because there's no obvious replacement though doesn't mean he should get away repeated failures.  I've never been a huge fan but noone could argue about the start to the season, however, even allowing for the injuries, the way we've gone downhill in the last couple of months is worrying. Other teams have suffered injury problems but coped better than us. 

Maybe the 2 boys at Lincoln? (I know Cathro was shite but I quite liked the idea of a younger risky model).

What teams have had these injuries and coped better than us? It’s only a couple of months ago we were flying at the top of the league with a full squad and now we, in your opinion get rid of manager who brought a lot of these players and we get two guys from Lincoln in? I’m sure guys like Naismith would be delighted to sign on for that ?

Get a grip and remind yourself your a Hearts Supporter as your attitude reeks of an old firm supporter. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• wattie exploited

• stevie1874

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

What teams have had these injuries and coped better than us? It’s only a couple of months ago we were flying at the top of the league with a full squad and now we, in your opinion get rid of manager who brought a lot of these players and we get two guys from Lincoln in? I’m sure guys like Naismith would be delighted to sign on for that ?

Get a grip and remind yourself your a Hearts Supporter as your attitude reeks of an old firm supporter. 

Every time a poster says this CL laughs. We sound like Hibs now. 

As for the rest, fecks sake.  

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It was a genuine question to a poster who threw it up about other teams injuries and how they’ve coped better. You can dismiss it if you want but any team with there first 4 picks out long term and a fifth pick Haring, playing needing a hernia op are going to struggle. We’ve just been embarrassed but coming on shouting for change with no credible options will only bode well until we hit another sticky patch then what? Change again?

so as for your reply Fecks Sake!

2 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

It was a genuine question to a poster who threw it up about other teams injuries and how they’ve coped better. You can dismiss it if you want but any team with there first 4 picks out long term and a fifth pick Haring, playing needing a hernia op are going to struggle. We’ve just been embarrassed but coming on shouting for change with no credible options will only bode well until we hit another sticky patch then what? Change again?

so as for your reply Fecks Sake!

I went to the home game V Livi (pre  "injury crisis") and it was abysmal then. That was the full team that got a lesson in what good coaching is. If you want CL, fine, crack on. But this is his team , his tactics & it is brutal to watch.  And it doesn't get results. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I went to the home game V Livi (pre  "injury crisis") and it was abysmal then. That was the full team that got a lesson in what good coaching is. If you want CL, fine, crack on. But this is his team , his tactics & it is brutal to watch.  And it doesn't get results. 

I agree re other Livi game but surely there was other games pre injury crisis where we were good to watch? Wasn’t that long ago we were well clear at the top of league    So he must have got some results? No?

As a matter of interest what would be your choice to change this mess we’re in. 

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, Gambo said:

Injuries aside, this shows that something is not right.

It has been on the cards for weeks.

Excluding the sellik game (and remember they also put 5 past everybody's wonder team and manager) you're trying to suggest a 5-0 drubbing has been on the cards for weeks? :rofl:

8 hours ago, acen said:

*uck off you hibs *unt. 

Point proven full of bampots! Hibby?! Oh ma sides what a massive og you've just scored there ya ****ing tool!

This is up there with losing 4-0 to Falkirk in the Scottish Cup, think it was Craig Gordon's first game and we were ragdolled by Samuel, that was the most embarrassing result I can remember and this probably tops it 

The results that sprang to mind last night were 5-2 v Dumbarton and 6-0 v Falkirk. Disgusting performance.

Tge scary thing is the score could have been much much worse.

jambogirlglasgow

It might not be the worst result, and I say might not, but having been there in person it was the most shameful ‘performance’ from Hearts that I’ve witnessed in 40 years. Disgusting. 

8 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

I agree re other Livi game but surely there was other games pre injury crisis where we were good to watch? Wasn’t that long ago we were well clear at the top of league    So he must have got some results? No?

As a matter of interest what would be your choice to change this mess we’re in. 

Ask the board mate. They panicked into appointing CL , its their probldm. 

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Ask the board mate. They panicked into appointing CL , its their probldm. 

That’s a well thought out response 

Craig Gordons Gloves

You can all blame me, first game in nearly a year, last time I saw us score live was in 2015, since then 2 x 0-0 and then that last night. Still; at least the game wasn’t the only reason I’m back in Scotland ?

11 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Shit cake... 

?

Sums up tonight's game. 

Absolute shit cake of a performance. 

shit cake...

shit cake.jpg

Edited by Marvin

12 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You're welcome. smart arse. 

Another intelligent response. 

Fan ownership is going to be a nightmare with people like yourself who shout for change all the time but have no thoughts on how to remedy the situation. 

You never answered my question on games pre injury pile up, apart from Livi at home when we were flying?

wattie exploited
12 hours ago, Paul Allen said:

OP seems so out of touch it’s embarrassing.

who you talking about ? :bigyawn:

11 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Well why not just put it to bed and answer it for him?

wattie exploited

we play them soon again in the scottish cup now that is going to be interesting as if we get beat then I cant see how Levein can not get told to resign thats if he is still here after the Aberdeen, hibs and Hamilton games if we don,t pick up some points as if this was Cathro  he would have been sacked by now ,  I think if this was a run under Cathro he would be getting sacked after last night !!!!!!!!!:vangry:  

32 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

we play them soon again in the scottish cup now that is going to be interesting as if we get beat then I cant see how Levein can not get told to resign thats if he is still here after the Aberdeen, hibs and Hamilton games if we don,t pick up some points as if this was Cathro  he would have been sacked by now ,  I think if this was a run under Cathro he would be getting sacked after last night !!!!!!!!!:vangry:  

I am not one for sacking managers but...if we look at zero points between now and the break and then lose the cup tie (with strikers!) I would expect Levein to offer his resignation. However, that resignation being accepted is another matter...get us a win against Hamilton, don’t lose at Easter Road and win the cup tie he easily gets the rest of the season.

Think it was only my second or 3rd time at tynecastle. Game v livi when they came up in the early 2000s. Gave us a good skelping then too, 3-0 or 3-1 if my memory serves me right.

Nelly Terraces

A club with virtually zero resources & 500 fans. Who also played on Tuesday night away up in Aberdeen & who'd suffered a 92nd minute defeat.

Absolutely overrun us in terms of aggression, energy & skill. That sums Hearts up these days - from top to bottom, soft as shite with an all pervading loser mentality.

joondalupjambo
17 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

7-0 loss to the Hobos was worse.

Yeah for me that has to be the worst ever.  Worst ever is age relevant I think. We even had to stand next to the Hibs fans for that game if my memory serves me.  These days squads are bigger, games come thick and fast so lots of opportunity to put right last night quickly.  A wee win at Easter Road and bingo all change. Back then the same players had to carry on week in week out and those early 70's games, there were some shockers I can tell you.

Edited by joondalupjambo

25 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Think it was only my second or 3rd time at tynecastle. Game v livi when they came up in the early 2000s. Gave us a good skelping then too, 3-0 or 3-1 if my memory serves me right.

Im sure that was one of my sons early visits to tynecastle as he started to cry, i said son this will happen again, he said, 

its not the game, im cold.

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Im sure that was one of my sons early visits to tynecastle as he started to cry, i said son this will happen again, he said, 

There's getting beat then there's getting beat when its cold. Its not a good advert for the game ?

6 hours ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

It might not be the worst result, and I say might not, but having been there in person it was the most shameful ‘performance’ from Hearts that I’ve witnessed in 40 years. Disgusting. 

sadly it's been building. shocking away performances at both Celtic & St Mirren recently. I thought after the St Mirren game we couldn't play any worse (their fans singing can we play you every week summed it up) but this blew that gutless performance clean out the water. disgraceful

The challenges for us were pretty steep before the game cos of key players out. Losing 4th place centre half early, Bobby rush of blood to the head to lose first goal, sending off very soft all played apart. Having the old Irish boys on against these guys right in our faces was a mismatch. 

We lose the game pretty much because of this. 

What is not acceptable is the way we accepted them steamrollering us without putting up any sort of fight. Craig called this out. Not sure how ALL the blame can be laid at his door. 

We move on.

What worries me more is that we think Naismith will come back and single handedly beat Aberdeen. He took a long time to get up to speed when he joined us.

same with Vanececk. Will he hit the ground running?  Yes he’s playing week-in, week-out but totally different league. 

I hope I am wrong and we do turn it around quickly when the reinforcements arrive but we need some points before we get there and it’s not looking great. 

Definateky need to drop a pile of players. Bring in what we have left even if just to prove a point that giving up is not acceptable at Hearts.  

Samuel Camazzola
18 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

This, 6-1 v Motherwell and Dundee Utd sticking 3 or 4 past us at Tynie, Robson scoring a hat trick are the worst I’ve seen. 

To be fair, Livi could have been 3 up by half time. Frightening performance from us. Could easily have been 7 or 8 tonight. 

The 0-4 loss to Dundee Utd (Robson hattrick and Noel Hunt in 07) and 0-3 Kilmarnock (Heffernen hattrick in 2013) were worse performances than last night by a distance. I was a big fan of Jankauskas but he chucked it against Dundee United and did not look interested. 

First time in our entire HISTORY we have lost 5-0 twice in the league in the same season.

First time since 1991 we have lost 5-0 to a Scottish side not named Celtic. 

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, magicTs said:

First time in our entire HISTORY we have lost 5-0 twice in the league in the same season.

First time since 1991 we have lost 5-0 to a Scottish side not named Celtic. 

Back to random facts that have no tangible result. 

First time we've been top of the league in over ten years and first Time in over 125 years we beat celtic 4-0. 

We also set a new club shut out record. 

Yours and mine both under CL. Both irrelevant in terms of league finishing and to the general discussion of the issues we have. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

2 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Off track a bit but im sure we scored 10 against Cowden in in 50min spurt , thats all as I maybe wrong 

that's a goal every minutes. we lost 5 in 14 minutes. a goal in less than 3 minutes. shocking stuff

50 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

The 0-4 loss to Dundee Utd (Robson hattrick and Noel Hunt in 07) and 0-3 Kilmarnock (Heffernen hattrick in 2013) were worse performances than last night by a distance. I was a big fan of Jankauskas but he chucked it against Dundee United and did not look interested. 

Last night we were poor, then horrific for 14 minutes. Definitely chucked it.

I remember the Killie game as well. The Dundee Utd one was pretty bad because we were having a decent season then we were pish v Aberdeen, then Dundee Utd humped us, think we beat Hibs the following week though. 

2 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

A club with virtually zero resources & 500 fans. Who also played on Tuesday night away up in Aberdeen & who'd suffered a 92nd minute defeat.

Absolutely overrun us in terms of aggression, energy & skill. That sums Hearts up these days - from top to bottom, soft as shite with an all pervading loser mentality.

Bearing in mind our current and recent nightmares on the pitch......this hits the nail firmly on the head

jambogirlglasgow
3 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

sadly it's been building. shocking away performances at both Celtic & St Mirren recently. I thought after the St Mirren game we couldn't play any worse (their fans singing can we play you every week summed it up) but this blew that gutless performance clean out the water. disgraceful

You’re right. 

4 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I suppose it's a matter of personal opinion.

I was at both the matches you mention but felt nowhere near as angry and deflated as I did last night.

I'm not normally one for shouting for the managers head but going by recent performances the players don't seem to be playing for him.

That usually signals the end for a manager.

As CL has been unwell recently perhaps he might want out anyway. 

3 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Back to random facts that have no tangible result. 

First time we've been top of the league in over ten years and first Time in over 125 years we beat celtic 4-0. 

We also set a new club shut out record. 

Yours and mine both under CL. Both irrelevant in terms of league finishing and to the general discussion of the issues we have. 

Celtic and shut out record had us 18 points behind the shite across the city.

Top of the table in October? Whoopee feckin doo. 

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Celtic and shut out record had us 18 points behind the shite across the city.

Top of the table in October? Whoopee feckin doo. 

Ah, goal posts keep moving. 

Now it's about hibs. 

He's reversed that, now we are above hibs and got further in the lc than them, also ended thier run v us and knocked them out last years sc. 

All Craigs work. 

Your use of Selective stats across multiple threads is baffling, although congrats on the research and effort in trying to dirty our manager, dof and player lf twenty years plus service. 

Your enthusiasm is admirable. 

Shame it's just random ramblings and outbursts. 

Like jkb, anti CL tourettes bingo. 

Shame for you, v last year we are much improved, with more to come when our better and more influencal players come back from injury we'll further  improve. 

The next week or so will be your high tide. Kudos, you are making the most of it, or trying. 

1 hour ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Now it's about hibs. 

He's reversed that, now we are above hibs and got further in the lc than them, also ended thier run v us and knocked them out last years sc. 

All Craigs work. 

Your use of Selective stats across multiple threads is baffling, although congrats on the research and effort in trying to dirty our manager, dof and player lf twenty years plus service. 

Shame for you, v last year we are much improved, with more to come when our better and more influencal players come back from injury we'll further  improve. 

The next week or so will be your high tide. Kudos, you are making the most of it, or trying. 

There’s literally no help for you.  I’m sure you would have backed Cathro until sacked also.  Then he’s the devil and nothing to do with anyone else.

7 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

:lol: 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

There’s literally no help for you.  I’m sure you would have backed Cathro until sacked also.  Then he’s the devil and nothing to do with anyone else.

Nope, I backed rn. Was very wary of Cathro. 

But, once Cathro was appointed as HMFC manager I got behind him. 

EastSideJambo
3 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Now it's about hibs. 

All Craigs work. 

Good grief 

4 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Now it's about hibs. 

All Craigs work. 

What about the current climate?

I said on another thread that a better manager in JJ was sacked due to fan power in his second spell after only two matches in the 11/12 season. 

People held a poor ending to the 10/11 season against him even though what went before was a superb 26 matches. We walked to 3rd place. 

Now, we can’t score goals, are on a terrible run but CL is afforded time. 

Im for giving people a chance but what’s different from then til now?

Why are fans not running to get rid of the current regime?

JJ provided better sides than Craig Levein.  Both big Hearts men but with very different ways and views on how to play.  

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

What about the current climate?

I said on another thread that a better manager in JJ was sacked due to fan power in his second spell after only two matches in the 11/12 season. 

People held a poor ending to the 10/11 season against him even though what went before was a superb 26 matches. We walked to 3rd place. 

Now, we can’t score goals, are on a terrible run but CL is afforded time. 

Im for giving people a chance but what’s different from then til now?

Why are fans not running to get rid of the current regime?

JJ provided better sides than Craig Levein.  Both big Hearts men but with very different ways and views on how to play.  

You know the  answers to all, yourself. 

You also miss my reference to current affairs, despite others trying to bring up things from the past. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed