Stephen Clarke

Swanny17

If Budge has any sense, she’d be going for Clarke now. 

I’ve been a fan of Levein bit tonight just proved that the players aren’t playing for him. He’s lost the dressing room.

Worrying. 

Tokyo Drifter
33 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

If Budge has any sense, she’d be going for Clarke now. 

I’ve been a fan of Levein bit tonight just proved that the players aren’t playing for him. He’s lost the dressing room.

Worrying. 

Don't think Clarke would touch us. 

Levein is in charge of the football department. Levein does the interviews, Levein chooses Levein to be the manager. It's a closed shop dont ya know.

35 minutes ago, TheStig said:

if clarke had any sense he'd stay away from that pile of shite of a squad.

A squad that was top of the league until injuries kicked in. We are missing 3 centre halfs and 2 strikers. 

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

Levein is in charge of the football department. Levein does the interviews, Levein chooses Levein to be the manager. It's a closed shop dont ya know.

This in ****ing spades. The safest job in world football. 

Just now, lawjambo74 said:

A squad that was top of the league until injuries kicked in. We are missing 3 centre halfs and 2 strikers. 

Behave yourself. It’s a lot more than that. 

Just now, lawjambo74 said:

Yeah we drew with them with a full squad...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Said on another thread my biggest concern with Hearts is the successor. 

Having said that at one point it was Jack Ross.

As good as the first two months were the last 2 have been bad. 

Even allowing for injuries we should have been far better. 

You’re off your ******* rocker if you think Clarke would come to Hearts or any team in Scotland after the job he’s done.

Just now, Squirt said:

You’re off your ******* rocker if you think Clarke would come to Hearts or any team in Scotland after the job he’s done.

Added to that he turned down the Sevco job before they went for Gerrard.  Only a complete zoomer would think he would consider us.

2 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Steve Clarke, would be nice but doubt he’d come. My options would be 

Gary Holt.

Tommy Wright.

Paul Clement.

Clement has been dog shit every where he's been as manager. Should have stuck to being Carlo's assistant.

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Clement has been dog shit every where he's been as manager. Should have stuck to being Carlo's assistant.

Agreed but had mostly hard jobs seems a decent enough manager possibly at SPL level but Holt, and Wright would be my preferred options

8 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Could have said the same about Clarke prior to Killie gig. 

I'd personally throw every penny available at Clarke but can't see it happening. 

Gary Holt on the other hand is someone who would jump at it imo - I'd give him a shot, provided there wasn't another experienced, accomplished type throwing their own name in the ring. 

Edited by Toggie88

The Old Tolbooth

We’ve got zero chance of getting Clarke, but what about Holt? I still think folk are being harsh in Levein though, injuries have seriously fecked us up and no one moaned when we were top after 12 games. 

20 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Steve Clarke, would be nice but doubt he’d come. My options would be 

Gary Holt.

Tommy Wright.

Paul Clement.

Oh my!!

Gary Holt - decent lad n all that but wtf??????

Tommy Wright - at a push but if he was really any good would have been elsewhere long ago

Paul Clement - nonsense

I know what about Billy Davies???

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
Just now, feedthefox said:

Oh my!!

Gary Holt - decent lad n all that but wtf??????

Tommy Wright - at a push but if he was really any good would have been elsewhere long ago

Paul Clement - nonsense

I know what about Billy Davies???

What do you mean oh my Gary Holt, look at the job he’s done at Livi with there budget same for Tommy Wright. ****ing better options than Levein who you expecting guardiola?

EastSideJambo
1 hour ago, alfajambo said:

Spiced up next weeks AGM.

Hasn't it just. A world away from a fluke 4-0 home win against Celtic that made last year very comfortable for Budge and Levein 

6 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

What do you mean oh my Gary Holt, look at the job he’s done at Livi with there budget same for Tommy Wright. ****ing better options than Levein who you expecting guardiola?

Gary Holt's budget? He's their second manager this season after Kenny Miller, and both were relying on Hopkin's team from the previous three years. He's had very little say in where their budget's been spent

Edited by Smithee

1 minute ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

I hear you but there's always this clamour for a new manager who has a good start (eg Hartley - sacked twice I think since we looked at him) or one of the older guard like Tommy Wright who I admire but as I say nobody has been near him really so I recon it's just a good fit at St Johnstone.

Think we need to look elsewhere. Not that CL is exactly advertising the vacancy.

rudi must stay

Heard he is highly rated by Ann Budge. They were considering bringing him in last season, so there you go. I think he'd be open to a move if we could agree terms with Killie