Geoff Kilpatrick

Special Agent Dale Cooper
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Whole team - 0

Levein - 0

That is all.

Bit kind on Hughes there GK! 

wattie exploited

whole team   -5 what the hell is going on at hearts it was like watching  comic relief defending Aaronn Hughs  turned his back on two goals and passes the ball to them for another goal 

whole team zero. 

Zlamal needs dropped - probably for his own good.

Hughes should retire tonight 

Clare can GTF. Coward.

Rest of them need a good look at themselves 

Morrison & Dikamona = better than zero

Berra & Haring = 0

(Most of) The rest = -5

Hughes & Maclean = -10

Levien = 0 (it pains me to say it)

56 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Hughes was good. Closely followed by MacLean 

Not such an easy AGM this year for Ann and Craig. 

Was Maclean playing 

Zlamal: MotM til half time then completely shit the bed in the second half

Smith: Poor

Berra: Worst game in a long time

Dikamona: didn't get much time but don't remember him doing much wrong

Garuccio: Pish

Morrison: can stop hiding behind his youth, ****ing pish

Haring: Anonymous (which makes him our man of the match)

Djoum: **** off

Mitchell: Still a little ****ing shitebag that doesn't deserve to be here and thinks he's some kinda "baller" 

MacLean: done

That's only 10...who else started? Should tell you how I felt. 

I won't get started on Aaron ****ing Hughes 

1 minute ago, NB GIN said:

Was Maclean playing 

He has been a disgrace since Naismith got injured.  A complete passenger, barely looking interested.

Zlamal  5 - Messed up for the penalty and a corner in the first half but he was being bombarded and I've seldom seen a Hearts keeper so exposed

Smith 6 - Goal line clearance and decent effort particularly in the first half. Whole back line fell apart in the last 20

Berra 5 - Not one of his better games but he tried

Dikamona 5 - Was doing ok until he went off

(Hughes) 2 - He's finished. Hesitancy took all the other defenders down a point or two.

Garruchio 4 - Ineffectual. Not great in defence, showed nothing going forward. Poor game

Haring  5 -  Another trier but one man cannot protect a misfiring back line and midfield

Mitchell 4 - All his points are for attacking. Offered no protection at all to the back line. Unlucky to hit post.

Morrison 3 - Again all his points are for going forward but he never actually looks dangerous.  Ineffectual. Final ball and decision making v poor. 

(Clare) 3 - Got into some decent places going forward but got into some terrible places when defending. Not ready.

Djoum 6 - When Djoum looks your most committed player you know you have a problem! Ridiculous second yellow not his fault.

MacLean 3 - I have some sympathy for MacLean. Total passenger when being asked to play as lone striker but we have no other options if we are to play with a striker...

Levein 5 - called it perfectly after the game.  I want Hughes never to play for Hearts again. Got to put Haring in at CB with Dikamona out. It is time for 4-6-0. Why carry MacLean in a role he cannot play? May as well bolster a weak midfield by sticking 6 in there!

1 minute ago, lou said:

Was bozanic that bad that everyone forgot he was playing?

Haha - In a word yes. He was rubbish. I'll give him 3 but he played one terrible cross/ crossfield long pass (genuinely don't know what he was doing, certainly were nowhere near Mitchell) from deep that never even reached the 18 yard line and only served to start a Livingston attack. 

7 minutes ago, lou said:

Hopeless, dreadful tonight. Him and Garruchio were both horrific. Not even good enough to be called journeymen

14 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Zlamal  5 - Messed up for the penalty and a corner in the first half but he was being bombarded and I've seldom seen a Hearts keeper so exposed

Smith 6 - Goal line clearance and decent effort particularly in the first half. Whole back line fell apart in the last 20

(Hughes) 2 - He's finished. Hesitancy took all the other defenders down a point or two.

Garruchio 4 - Ineffectual. Not great in defence, showed nothing going forward. Poor game

Haring  5 -  Another trier but one man cannot protect a misfiring back line and midfield

Mitchell 4 - All his points are for attacking. Offered no protection at all to the back line. Unlucky to hit post.

Morrison 3 - Again all his points are for going forward but he never actually looks dangerous.  Ineffectual. Final ball and decision making v poor. 

(Clare) 3 - Got into some decent places going forward but got into some terrible places when defending. Not ready.

Djoum 6 - When Djoum looks your most committed player you know you have a problem! Ridiculous second yellow not his fault.

MacLean 3 - I have some sympathy for MacLean. Total passenger when being asked to play as lone striker but we have no other options if we are to play with a striker...

Levein 5 - called it perfectly after the game.  I want Hughes never to play for Hearts again. Got to put Haring in at CB with Dikamona out. It is time for 4-6-0. Why carry MacLean in a role he cannot play? May as well bolster a weak midfield by sticking 6 in there!

You miss the last 30 mins ?

Levein a zero / His team chucked it. That should never ever happen!!!

zlamal : Clare : Mitchell : McLean : Hughes. All negative points, they actually got paid for that tonight. 

djoum 6 (only midfielder and not part of the chucking it club)

berra / haring 4 - clearly neither match fit

the others - a very kind 0

Edited by jambomjm74
Correction

1 minute ago, jambomjm74 said:

You miss the last 30 mins ?

Levein a zero / His team chucked it. That should never ever happen!!!

zlamal : Clare : Mitchell : McLean : Hughes. All negative points, they actually got paid for that tonight. 

djoum 6 (only midfielder and not part of the chucking it club)

berra / haring 4 - clearly neither match fit

the others - a very kind 0

I saw it but I gave marks based on the whole 90.

13 minutes ago, lou said:

I genuinely had to go back to the team announcement on Facebook after my post to look at who the 11th "man" was. Says it all

Just now, Spellczech said:

I saw it but I gave marks based on the whole 90.

Sorry but livi at the Toni macaroni stadium stuck 5 past a team that just “chucked it”. When a team chucks it, that’s a nil pointer !!

20 minutes ago, frankblack said:

He has been a disgrace since Naismith got injured.  A complete passenger, barely looking interested.

We would be as well starting with 10 men than playing McLean. Contributes absolutely nothing. 

22 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Zlamal: MotM til half time then completely shit the bed in the second half

Smith: Poor

Berra: Worst game in a long time

Dikamona: didn't get much time but don't remember him doing much wrong

Garuccio: Pish

Morrison: can stop hiding behind his youth, ****ing pish

Haring: Anonymous (which makes him our man of the match)

Djoum: **** off

Mitchell: Still a little ****ing shitebag that doesn't deserve to be here and thinks he's some kinda "baller" 

MacLean: done

That's only 10...who else started? Should tell you how I felt. 

I won't get started on Aaron ****ing Hughes 

Pretty much spot on ?

Just now, jambomjm74 said:

Sorry but livi at the Toni macaroni stadium stuck 5 past a team that just “chucked it”. When a team chucks it, that’s a nil pointer !!

So why did you not give them all nil points then? No point disagreeing with my scores if you are busy contradicting your own...

20 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Pretty accurate and glad you posted a serious report as opposed to those who just give every player minus points.

We had 52% possession and lost 5-0 that tells me that not all the players were bad.

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Whole team - 0

Levein - 0

That is all.

Spot on. Nobody deserves above a 3

Up to Levein to get a reaction. I don't want him out but I would if he can't improve things in the next few weeks (defensively and attacking wise)

1 hour ago, boag1874 said:

Morrison & Dikamona = better than zero

Berra & Haring = 0

(Most of) The rest = -5

Hughes & Maclean = -10

Levien = 0 (it pains me to say it)

Dikamona - shouldn't have been playing as was clearly not fit

6 minutes ago, jambali said:

Dikamona - shouldn't have been playing as was clearly not fit

While I agree, look at how bad his replacement is.

1 minute ago, boag1874 said:

While I agree, look at how bad his replacement is.

Agreed. Always wondered why he wasn't on the pension. Maybe not fit enough to lift it?

1 minute ago, jambali said:

Agreed. Always wondered why he wasn't on the pension. Maybe not fit enough to lift it?

Deffo time to retire, he looks like he’s lost about 10 yards of pace since even the start of the season 

9 hours ago, DVB said:

Pretty accurate and glad you posted a serious report as opposed to those who just give every player minus points.

We had 52% possession and lost 5-0 that tells me that not all the players were bad.

Were you at the game?! I was there freezing my knackers off. If the players could have bothered as much as the 3k fans that turned up maybe the deserve some form of lass marks.

they were trully dreadful and don’t deserve anything above 1 all round!

2 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

Were you at the game?! I was there freezing my knackers off. If the players could have bothered as much as the 3k fans that turned up maybe the deserve some form of lass marks.

they were trully dreadful and don’t deserve anything above 1 all round!

No I watched on tv. I thought a number of players were ineffective MacLean, Morrison, Mitchell, Clare and that put pressure on the defence which finally succumbed following Bobby’s mistake. Djoum was then sent off harshly and Levein had to decide whether to stick or twist. Understandably he went for it but the combination of our poor attacking and Hughes lack of pace/game time meant Livingston picked us off with ease. Looking back what could we have done differently probably better having Cochrane, MacDonald and Bauer on the bench. 

I thought Garuccio, Smith and Berra played ok and certainly deserved more than 1.

The alarm bells rang when Scott Robinson came on. His first touch was a simple ball forward that completely split our defence wide open. He’s walk right into our midfield right now. That’s where we’re at. 

11 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

Hughes was good. Closely followed by MacLean 

Not such an easy AGM this year for Ann and Craig. 

MacLean?

Dolly Menga v MacLean. Discuss.

MacLean has been p15h for weeks. I'm not suggesting he was alone last night but he was coming to the end of his career at St. Johnston when we signed him for goodness sake and he's now our only striker.

Bobby 4 Kept it from being double figures, collapsed 2nd half.

Smith 5 Best of a poor lot.

Berra 3 Supposed leader crumbled with the rest

Dikamona 3 Doing ok

Garrucio 3 Poor

Bozanic 3 game bypassed him

Haring 4 as above

Mitchell 3 hardlines with shot, little else from him though

Morrison 3 can't beat a man

Djoum 3 never a 2nd yellow, but poor

MacLean 3 Thankless task making him look bad.

Hughes 1 finished

Clare 2 keep him in attacking half of pitch

How we played as a team 0

Levein 0 a real concern that he thought we were doing ok until the red.

Edited by Gambo

Gordon Ramsay

Smith and Haring at least tried.

Mitchell is a complete wimp and should be sent back to Man Utd asap.

Sean Clare is an overgrown wimp who should be plying his trade in the English League 2. Absolutely rubbish player.

If 5 is average then the team as a whole merits 0.   I am not going to waste time sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Aaron Hughes = Gordan Petric  (past the use by date)

Edited by Tasavallan

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

MacLean 3 Thankless task making him look bad.

Missing an open goal in injury time made him look bad as well. Never thought for a second he would score that either. 

He is just another player that cannot perform without Naismith and is as bad as I predicted. 

Two year contract as well:lol: 

12 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

We would be as well starting with 10 men than playing McLean. Contributes absolutely nothing. 

But he does that thing with his arms outstretched (like he’s about to do a robotic dance) pretty much every time he fails to hold the ball up or falls over. The play rages on and he’s still standing with his arms stretched out, it’s brilliant and it’s why he’s in the team. 

Bobby - MOM first 70 min, Evan though he flapped  at 2 nothing crosses which he wasn't. Punished for.

(We would have been 4 down at the break without him as there was Absolutely no protection given) 

Last 20 min or so = 0,  he hesitated coming for the ball into the box ending with the pen

(Time for a change) 

Dikamona, 3 the only player other than Bobby who I would give a mention too, he escaped early. 

Everyone else = not good enough to be given a mention. 

Fans= 10 for actually showing up to watch that holocaust performance against a shopping centre.