Sackable performance?

LarrysRightFoot

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, GBJambo said:

Manager not too blame. 

Players are for capitulating when Djoum was incorrectly sent off 

Reaction to going a man down or losing a goal is a reflection of the manager 

When we lose a goal or lose a man under levein we fold, give up and lose the game. There is no fight. We can only win a game when we score first we never fight back when we face a setback and it is a reflection of Levein.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dustybin

• Seymour M Hersh

• Peebo

• Chuck Berry

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

It’s a dreadful ****ing night but a sackable result? No chance. 

Why don’t we sack the players while we’re at it? 

Yes. He is the manager he takes responsibility. No different from any other walk of life  

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Possibly time to bring out the wage thief speech to HIM. That was his Falkirk 6-0 moment that Joe Jordan had.

:rofl:Who knew Enzio would be on here straight away creaming his panties! Who ****ing knew!!! :rofl:

Geoff Kilpatrick

The only comparable Levein defeat I can think of was the 6-1 loss at Motherwell where he exposed youngsters. That was nothing to do with youngsters but everything to do with overpaid alleged professionals embarrassing themselves, most of whom he signed. I'm not calling for his head but he just emptied all his credit. He had better win the bloody derby now.

****in shambles from the manager to the keeper tonight 

Need to start trying to play the game in other teams half’s 

no across our back 4 then the big punt 

pish poor 

Terrible but predictable thread. 

Wait until the end of the season and we get some players back. 

Whats clear is that we don’t have any quality to back up the players we have lost through injury.

a total embarrassment tonight but Levein was not on that pitch and he never sent off Djoum

Edited by 1971fozzy

Can't defend this performance. Have always stuck up for Levein but that's a shocking result injuries or not. 

Losing 5 nothing...to Livingston!

Edited by AlimOzturk

Budge sack Craig ?????

Thats genuinely the worst lost the dressing room shit I’ve ever seen.

im sure people will still be on to defend it.

jack D and coke

We really should’ve lost 4 goals in the first half too. I can’t think of many worse performances in all my years watching Hearts. 

far too many passengers in the team...Olly Lee doesn't deserve a song let alone a game for the reserves (lacks heart and fight)  Clare is proving to be a shitebag who is obviously showing he isn't up for it...Hughes, just leave now please (over 100 caps for NI does not man he is capable of playing at this level anymore - tackled Bobby for one of their goals ffs! and the 'clearance' for their 5th was simply embarrassing)...MacLean is a decent player from the bench or linking with other forwards but NEVER in a month of Sundays is he capable of playing lone striker as he offers absolutely  hee haw
Absolutely fuming with the players

Managerailmreson

2 minutes ago, PB21 said:

Got to love the overreactions of hearts “fans”. Hilarious. Livingston are one of strongest teams at home in the league. Yes we folded after red card. But **** me the overreactions are unreal. 

Overreaction, you are ****..g jesting. We were shit and the manager needs to to take responsibility. Live are what, strongest in the league, what does that make us.

Trapper John McIntyre
7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

This wasn't of Levein's making. The players let us down. He cannot make them take the correct decision on the pitch. Possibly time to bring out the wage thief speech to them.

Levein's the wage thief mate.

Apparently Levein bore no responsibility for Cathro’s signings despite being DoF.

Some now saying this is the players’ fault, not his.

What is he responsible for, in his dual role as manager and DoF? 

That was utterly, utterly dreadful. No creativity in the middle, a striker who couldn't score in a brothel... its bad. Although the players very clearly downed tools Levein should have sourced a replacement for Uche as soon as we knew he'd be out long term. By now they'd be match fit and tonight probably wouldn't have happened. 

1 minute ago, Jambo Jim said:

Managerailmreson

Overreaction, you are ****..g jesting. We were shit and the manager needs to to take responsibility. Live are what, strongest in the league, what does that make us.

Overreactions yes. I said one of strongest at home. Yes manager needs to take some responsibility but all these threads that start after bad results are embarrassing. Saying Levein should walk, be sacked etc. It’s all over the top reactions. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Levein's the wage thief mate.

No he's not the ones on the park let us down tonight. We were poor in the first half so he changed it and we improved then a poor decision (one of many many poor decisions by our players tonight) by the goalie (not Levein) gives them a penalty. After that the players not Levein have capitulated. 

7 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Should resign and retire to a peaceful life in the Fife countryside. His football career is a busted flush in every respect. 

Is this for for real?

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Tenor said:

Serious question: if Levein goes, does it impact on Naismith's decision to sign for us next season?

:levein2:

Quite simply he doesn't sign. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Don't think he will sack himself personally. 

The result should dent a few false reputations.

Just not anything like the hunger to battle.

I've never seen a 15 minutes of carnage like that ever. 

2nd 5 0 defeat plus defeat at St Mirren. Rather than isolate tonight the last 7 weeks have shown an alarming lack of resolution compared to last season's awful lot.

I worry about the replacement more. But I don't see it

1 minute ago, Tenor said:

Serious question: if Levein goes, does it impact on Naismith's decision to sign for us next season?

:levein2:

I dread to think where we’d be if we didn’t have Naismith this season. We are utterly reliant on him.

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

No he's not the ones on the park let us down tonight. We were poor in the first half so he changed it and we improved then a poor decision (one of many many poor decisions by our players tonight) by the goalie (not Levein) gives them a penalty. After that the players not Levein have capitulated. 

He signed the keeper. He signed most of the players. Do you think he bear any responsibility for there performance for that utter disgrace tonight?

Levein says the players chucked it and it won't happen again.

These are his players.  102 players in 4 and a half seasons.  And he has signed about 25 players as manager.

Time for a fresh start.

Jean Louis Valois

I walked in to Ryan’s bar after a lovely meal and it was 0-0. Left 15 minutes later and we were getting pumped 5-0 by LIVINGSTON! Every time they attacked they scored, utterly pitiful. I like Levein but this result needs to be discussed, not good enough! Weekend ruined.

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Levein said they chucked it, performance was unacceptable and will never happen again on his watch. 

It most likely will next time we go through to Glasgow. 

Trapper John McIntyre
3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Clutching at straws, bud. This is his team.  Levein's a dinosaur taking us nowhere.

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Levein said they chucked it, performance was unacceptable and will never happen again on his watch. 

But he brought a lot of the players who chucked it.

Sometimes you can take a tanking and you can never dress it up, but you can take one still fighting for the jersey. 

But you  have to go back to before the goals. The performance was terrible.  

Touch, bravery, anticipation, willingness, brain....it wasn’t there and second best to an honest, hard working team.

2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Words are cheap. Let’s see.

siegementality
9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Terrible but predictable thread. 

Wait until the end of the season and we get some players back. 

Whats clear is that we don’t have any quality to back up the players we have lost through injury.

a total embarrassment tonight but Levein was not on that pitch and he never sent off Djoum

Yet he did sign the players, pick the team and decide on the tactics. We were lucky not to be getting humped long before Djoum was sent off. Pish poor.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Peebo said:

He signed the keeper. He signed most of the players. Do you think he bear any responsibility for there performance for that utter disgrace tonight?

Yes he is the manager so he has to take some blame but for me the majority rests at the feet of the players. Not sure what else Levein could have done with the players available. They are journeymen for the most part. That's where we are financially I suppose. I'm obviously not pleased with that result but I'll put it down to a freak result. The squad have to step up to the plate starting next Saturday though. 

Just now, Pants Shaton said:

If we’d won tonight we’d be joint top!  Don’t ask me how given how gash we’ve been in the last 2 months.

If we’d won ?

its not like we were edged out in a tight match. 

We were humiliated by a franchise supported by one man and his dog. 

EastSideJambo

He should never have been appointed Hearts manager last summer 

He absolutely 100% has to to go. Leave the club in order we can get a manager capable of taking us forward. 

Liam Fox, Jon Daly etc are not the answer. That's what Levein will impose upon us unless fans give Budge a clear and coherent message 

5 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Is this for for real?

Absolutely it’s for real. The guy should do the honorable thing and give his job at a fantastic club to someone who would make the most of it. He certainly never will. 5-0 to ****ing Livingston. What a shameful embarrassment. 

for coming out and telling it how it was, the players chucked it, or I would say some just not good enough.

You say it wont happen again, I hope so.

Players coming back second half of the season, you need to make sure things improve.