Sackable performance?

LarrysRightFoot

LarrysRightFoot

I have no idea what the **** is going on but there is something seriously wrong.

We are losing to teams with inferior players week after week.

I am completely fuming. I have always defended Levein but I cannot defend this. Complete disgrace.

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dustybin

• Seymour M Hersh

• Peebo

• Chuck Berry

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walter Bishop

Totally and utterly embarrassing performance.  

Worst in recent memory. 

Anybody other than Levein in charge and we would be looking for changes to be made. 

LarrysRightFoot

Yes. Never ever ever ever acceptable to lose in such a fashion to anyone never mind a second rate mob.

Yep. Don't see how Levein should be treated any differently to Cathro when he had shocking results. Or Neilson for that matter. We are going nowhere. Hiding behind the "once Berra, Naismith and Uche are back" line. We are Heart of Midlothian for ****sake. The youngsters should be expecting to give Livingston a game. 

Get him to ****.

Refs have been shite, yes. Injuries have been bad, yes. However, when Naismith got injured he repeatedly spoke of finding other ways to win. He's failed miserably with that.

Tonight is a totally shameful result.

TynecastleBC5

Hughes is awful, need to cut ties pronto. one game doesnt warrant a sacking. But its glaringly obvious without uche and a few others we are playing the exact same football as the tail end of last season as the last run of games show.... Criag should maybe consider stepping back to director of football. All those who will inevitably ask for his head... out of curiosity who would you have come in as manager in his place?

TynecastleBC5
2 minutes ago, ethan14 said:

Nonsense and I'd be the first to jump on levein. Players were the issue tonight not levein horrible shocking no heart, bin them all

Some people seem to forget its the players kicking the ball not the manager

Not a snowballs chance in hell he will be sacked. Budge thinks he's good :rofl:

He should resign though, do the best thing in the interests of Heart of Midlothian Football Club. He's taking us absolutely nowhere. Yesterday's man playing yesterday's football. A truly embarrassing night for our club. The support deserves so so much better than having him at the helm.

I absolutely love Craig but he has to go. Similar to Locke before, I want nothing more than it to work out but his approach is just eye bleeding.

We're not even tough to beat.

Holyrood_Hearts

It’s a dreadful ****ing night but a sackable result? No chance. 

Why don’t we sack the players while we’re at it? 

Mr Brightside

Crazy 7 min spell and Hughes should retire now, but can’t sack Levein for that.

Terrible result, but for some context Livy have beaten Hibs and Rangers and held Celtic at home and only conceded 3 goals.

An absolute shambles. Disgraceful capitulation, and a truly embarrassing result.

A sackable offence? Probably not. However, there were signs there which betray the utter cluelessness that exists in patches, and often shines through (eg in signing policy etc.). 

Absolutely disgusting performance

too many many just don’t give a F@ck

Ive been an advocate of Levein but watching them this past couple of months it’s becoming more and more apparent that he’s tactically inept, back in the day players wouldn’t have dared put in a performance like that under Levein, we’ve now had 2 months of it, it seems to me that the fear factor or motivation Levein use to install in players is well and truly gone 

Time to put our hands in our pockets and see if Stevie Clarke would make the move 

1 minute ago, JamboSpur said:

Hughes should just retire tonight.

Djoum should leave by mutual consent.

Clare can just go back down south.

Can we punt McLean to please 

Nope, Budge will release statement about Hearts fans and flares!!

Seriously, totally abysmal and although i Iike Levein this was a hard one to take

1 minute ago, JamboSpur said:

Hughes should just retire tonight.

Djoum should leave by mutual consent.

Clare can just go back down south.

Djoum? Have a ****ing word. Jesus Christ. 

Just now, the_jailer said:

Can we punt McLean to please 

McLean should retire and become a lollypop man or work in B&Q.

8 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Totally and utterly embarrassing performance.  

Worst in recent memory. 

Anybody other than Levein in charge and we would be looking for changes to be made. 

The players just gave up. Not sure Levein is completely responsible here.

1 minute ago, Mr Brightside said:

Crazy 7 min spell and Hughes should retire now, but can’t sack Levein for that.

Terrible result, but for some context Livy have beaten Hibs and Rangers and held Celtic at home and only conceded 3 goals.

AH should have never been given an extension, CL gave him that contract , he is to blame . AH should have never been near club last season.

Seymour M Hersh

This wasn't of Levein's making. The players let us down. He cannot make them take the correct decision on the pitch. Possibly time to bring out the wage thief speech to them.

At any other club the manager would either have been sacked or be under serious pressure yet Levein appears to be Teflon and will get away with it.

manaliveits105

The tv wankers can throb on about Livi but they are shit and for any Hearts team to lose 5 against that level of mediocrity IS NOT  ACCEPTABLE

Tonight a massive eye opener on many levels...both as a club and what we as fans invest year in year out (in so many ways) with Hearts and often the basics are not given back by staff that are lucky to be employed by us...

Hmmm...

Nobody has had more freedom to shape the club. 

102 players in his 4 and a half seasons.  Freedom to recruit all the coaches.  Talk youth academy and continuity but sign a rotating cast of journeyman.  No discernable style of football. 

Why give him more time?  

Got to love the overreactions of hearts “fans”. Hilarious. Livingston are one of strongest teams at home in the league. Yes we folded after red card. But **** me the overreactions are unreal. 

I'm leaning towards yes tbh. Think he had a great start and has been very unlucky with injuries but that's utterly indefensible. 

Sadly your spot on he should do the right thing and walk away now it’s a shame but that lot are clueless gutless and lacking in well everything that’s required 

we are a laughing stock . 

Funnily enough I thought the goalkeeper started that nonsense with the penalty 

Just now, GavK1012 said:

Tonight a massive eye opener on many levels...both as a club and what we as fans invest year in year out (in so many ways) with Hearts and often the basics are not given back by staff that are lucky to be employed by us...

Hmmm...

This

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

This wasn't of Levein's making. The players let us down. He cannot make them take the correct decision on the pitch. Possibly time to bring out the wage thief speech to them.

Possibly time to bring out the wage thief speech to HIM. That was his Falkirk 6-0 moment that Joe Jordan had.