• jack D and coke

• Ulysses

• superjack

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

620DB6EF-5ABB-492B-AD62-626E7D4169DE.jpeg

Ken wot's worse than the cyclists...motorists who are shit scared to overtake them! They just ***k up the whole situation...What happened to single file on country roads, makes perfectly safe sense to me...:brows:

6 hours ago, Ulysses said:

CSP84Wj.jpg

Another in a long line of daft memes that I don't get. I must be too thick and/or too old 

16 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Another in a long line of daft memes that I don't get. I must be too thick and/or too old 

Tbh that one is lost on me. I think I'm no longer trendy enough to get those. The joys of being in your 40s. 🤣

7 hours ago, Marvin said:

Tbh that one is lost on me. I think I'm no longer trendy enough to get those. The joys of being in your 40s. 🤣

image.png

I P Knightley
10 hours ago, jonesy said:

Ah, now that it turns out it is in good ol' Aberystwyth, I can certainly believe its real. Lived there for a couple of years... it's like travelling to a different dimension.

It reminds me of a bench on a tee box on a South African golf course. It's a longish par 3 across all sorts of scrub and overgrowth crap. The plaque on the bench reads. "In loving memory of (South African chap's name). 1928-1998. He HATED this hole."

doctor jambo
2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

It reminds me of a bench on a tee box on a South African golf course. It's a longish par 3 across all sorts of scrub and overgrowth crap. The plaque on the bench reads. "In loving memory of (South African chap's name). 1928-1998. He HATED this hole."

Going to get that on a T-shirt for my wife to wear at my funeral

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Daft meme thread (merged)