• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colinmaroon

• whodanny

• haveyouheard 22

• The rat catcher

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Half time at Parkheid and I can’t remember the last time I saw such a one sided 0-0. Celtic have been battered pretty much the entire first half. Posession stat must be about 70 odd % in favour of Salzburg. 

Hope they find find their shooting boots in the second half and stick three past Gordon. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Half time at Parkheid and I can’t remember the last time I saw such a one sided 0-0. Celtic have been battered pretty much the entire first half. Posession stat must be about 70 odd % in favour of Salzburg. 

Hope they find find their shooting boots in the second half and stick three past Gordon. 

If you have the players to do it,that’s how to play them,try and win midfield and play them as high up the field as possible. Never sit back and let them come on to you.Or if your trying to pull a burd always sit back and let them come on to you ?

I thought Celtic would probably win tonight but they're lucky as **** to be level at HT. Nippy thing is a draw suits them plus Leipzig aren't doing their part of the deal either.

30 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Hun oot. Tough titties. Roond  them. Wanks.

Is Bonner covering the clarts match by any chance ? 

Don't be daft. As if a publicly funded broadcaster would allow an ex-player to only follow his former team. Sure he may get the odd game but he will go to other games to get a rounded picture of all the teams. Didn't hear it but perhaps he was at Aberdeen the other night and maybe Livingston tomorrow

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Doubt it. If you don't have a Mhank sounding name then the lilting cockwomble won't have a Scooby. 

Of course! I might have been being sarcastic....

The rat catcher

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Yes!

Bonnar, Collum, Sutton, BBC Sportscene, Hartson, SFA..................GIRUY.

Just now, The rat catcher said:

If Carlsberg did football results.

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH30510_1_canal-mills-celebrate-nye-and-nyd-with-two-huge-house-parties-_ban.thumb.jpg.7a793c329f5d9028b4729895faf6e952.jpg

Loving it. If Carlsberg did goalkeepers lol. 

Craig Gordon PHM ?

The Goalscoring Knee

The ever-insightful Bonner now telling us that because Celtic have used all their subs Brendan Rogers can't bring anyone else on...

The Apprentice
Just now, The Goalscoring Knee said:

The ever-insightful Bonner now telling us that because Celtic have used all their subs Brendan Rogers can't bring anyone else on...

I really hope that slavering tosser is hurting badly. Utterly detest that man.

Just now, The Goalscoring Knee said:

Need a quick rule change!

Oh wait, it ain't the SFA!