• whodanny

• haveyouheard 22

• The rat catcher

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haveyouheard 22
2 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Hmmmmm... Could ye no get a ticket ?  ?

Side splitting  original patter, what a scream you are, board would be lost without you farmer Bhoy 

Edited by haveyouheard 22

14 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Side splitting  original patter, what a scream you are, board would be lost without you farmer Bhoy 

What do you think you know about me ? eh ? Farmer ?  And you comment about MY original patter. A wee laddie like you wouldnae last 5 minutes out of your cosy wee environment.

Edited by whodanny

haveyouheard 22

What do you think you know about me ? eh ? Farmer ?  And you comment about MY original patter. A wee laddie like you wouldnae last 5 minutes out of your cosy wee environment.

Spraff on all you want

I only asked for a link why did you have to reply with shite away and milk the cows funny guy 

haveyouheard 22
Just now, jack D and coke said:

Try YouTube. Sometimes streams on there??

Cheers Jack, if i cant get a link no fussed Radio will suffice 

Well, if you'd cared enough to read my post properly, you'd have seen the wee "winking" emoji. That means (like I should have to explain) that someone is pulling your leg. Lost on you was it ?

Here's two things for you. 

1. Using the term "Farmer" in a derogatory sense is truly shite patter. Never had a glass of milk ? Never had a bacon roll ? How about boiled, scrambled or fried eggs ? How about tatties,?. Get my drift ?  On the other hand, I guess an Egg Macmuffin or somesuch has never actually seen real, fresh organic produce. So you could be forgiven for that one.

2. You come on a Heart of Midlothian forum asking for links to watch a Sevco or Septic game that has nothing whatsoever to do with Hearts. Fair enough, I might even have a look in for a laugh myself. But are you so computer incompetent that you can't do a wee online search yourself to try and find one. It's no' hard.

Enjoy your game. Oh , and I'm not a farmer, but I know a man who is. ??

Edited by whodanny

14 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Spraff on all you want

I only asked for a link why did you have to reply with shite away and milk the cows funny guy 

Above post was meant for this.

been here before
24 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Well, if you'd cared enough to read my post properly, you'd have seen the wee "winking" emoji. That means (like I should have to explain) that someone is pulling your leg. Lost on you was it ?

Here's two things for you. 

1. Using the term "Farmer" in a derogatory sense is truly shite patter. Never had a glass of milk ? Never had a bacon roll ? How about boiled, scrambled or fried eggs ? How about tatties,?. Get my drift ?  On the other hand, I guess an Egg Macmuffin or somesuch has never actually seen real, fresh organic produce. So you could be forgiven for that one.

2. You come on a Heart of Midlothian forum asking for links to watch a Sevco or Septic game that has nothing whatsoever to do with Hearts. Fair enough, I might even have a look in for a laugh myself. But are you so computer incompetent that you can't do a wee online search yourself to try and find one. It's no' hard.

Enjoy your game. Oh , and I'm not a farmer, but I know a man who is. ??

For the hard of thinking...

"The Terrace-

For discussion of HMFC and football in general".

Just now, been here before said:

For the hard of thinking...

"The Terrace-

For discussion of HMFC and football in general".

Another one who didn't read my original post. Ach, I can't be bothered, just ram it.

Just turned over to the Rangers TV Commentary on BT and nearly puked at the McCoist everything Rangers do is brilliant, including misplaced passes, "It's a shame," over more awful football.  Yellows wanted for every foul!

Back to the News I think!

been here before
7 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Another one who didn't read my original post. Ach, I can't be bothered, just ram it.

Withering stuff.

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Withering stuff.

Hey listen gobshite, I'm well aware your mouth has an opinion on everything, but your brain  lacks severely. Another one for the ignore function.

Edited by whodanny

haveyouheard 22
20 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Such petulance from a funny guy.. nice one 

2 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Such petulance from a funny guy.. nice one 

Yes, it was rather.

Edited by whodanny

haveyouheard 22

Hey listen gobshite, I'm well aware your mouth has an opinion on everything, but your brain and lacks severely. Another one for the ignore function.

Quality  from the Farmer 

2 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Correct farmer bhoy

:rofl:

See your team is struggling in Vienna for the "must win" so you're back on here to stir some shite.

Edited by whodanny

haveyouheard 22

You just post unfunny shite but think otherwise.. but you are pretty much  harmless so spraff on 

Edited by haveyouheard 22

4 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

You just post unfunny shite but think otherwise.. but you are pretty much  harmless so spraff on 

Your posts, of course, are full of eloquence and insight. Spraff ? good word that, must look it up some day when I'm bored rigid. Like now. Cheerio.

been here before
53 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Hey listen gobshite, I'm well aware your mouth has an opinion on everything, but your brain  lacks severely. Another one for the ignore function.

The spirit of Wilde ghosts dream like amongst us.

Just now, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Rangers about to bring on Bobby Madden in an attempt to save the game

:rofl:Good chance of that happening then.

40 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Could you no git a ticket?

::troll::

If you were half as smart as you think you would be twice as smart as you are. For the record your attempt at trolling is poor at best. At least come at me with something original - ohh the other half of the arse cheeks are on the same link. 

20 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Oops

Rangers Board meeting 

Ok we are out of Europe lets go for plan b - Administration:thumbsup:

Suprised that they have lasted this long blowing cash out the arses the way they have 

Just now, big-jambo said:

Suprised that they have lasted this long blowing cash out the arses the way they have 

All based on an extended run in Europe i believe

Wonder where they will go now? down the tubes hopefully