Plumber recommendation

Gershwin

Need to get someone out to look at a few things.

And despite being 37, I've never ever had to call a plumber.

Can anyone give me a reliable recommendation? 

9 hours ago, Gershwin said:

Need to get someone out to look at a few things.

And despite being 37, I've never ever had to call a plumber.

Can anyone give me a reliable recommendation? 

I’m a plumber and I run my own company if you still need someone 

15 hours ago, Angus Ogg said:

I’m a plumber and I run my own company if you still need someone 

Have you installed varied combi boilers?what would be your personal choice,does it need to be a big brand name eg Potterton and the likes or are they all much of the same.

The best boilers are Worcester Bosch, been fitting them for years, don’t buy any Italian boilers (Vokera, Ariston, Ferroli or Biasi), never away from them for faults or leaks after a few years. More than 40 years worked as a gas engineer, you get to know what’s crap and not. Vaillant are good as well, German design in them as well as Worcester which are made in Worcester England. Very rarely get a fault on them and like a lot of boilers you can get 5 year warranty or more depending on which product you buy (subject to getting it serviced each year). Ideal boilers are pretty good if you want to go a bit cheaper than Worcester or Vaillant as these two are usually more expensive, but worth it in my opinion. The boiler will be in for 10-15 years if you spend a bit more and get a decent one. We’ve taken out and replaced a few that never got anywhere near 10 years old because they were cheap crap and customers were sick and tired of them leaking or breaking down. Hope that helps.

9 hours ago, Darkwhisky7 said:

The best boilers are Worcester Bosch, been fitting them for years, don’t buy any Italian boilers (Vokera, Ariston, Ferroli or Biasi), never away from them for faults or leaks after a few years. More than 40 years worked as a gas engineer, you get to know what’s crap and not. Vaillant are good as well, German design in them as well as Worcester which are made in Worcester England. Very rarely get a fault on them and like a lot of boilers you can get 5 year warranty or more depending on which product you buy (subject to getting it serviced each year). Ideal boilers are pretty good if you want to go a bit cheaper than Worcester or Vaillant as these two are usually more expensive, but worth it in my opinion. The boiler will be in for 10-15 years if you spend a bit more and get a decent one. We’ve taken out and replaced a few that never got anywhere near 10 years old because they were cheap crap and customers were sick and tired of them leaking or breaking down. Hope that helps.

Good info thanks a lot