Half season tickets

number-16

3 hours ago, been here before said:

If a full ST is 20 points.....

I was 5h1t at arithmetic. So if you get 20 for a full one, does that mean you get erm, erm erm 15 for a half? Just asking cos I is fick as fock 

Ronald Villiers

I'm looking to buy an adult and an under 13 half season ticket through the club website.  Does anyone know if these get sent out to me or if I have to collect from the ticket office and show my lassie's birth certificate?

Stewie Griffin
7 hours ago, number-16 said:

Does anyone know how many loyalty points you get for buying a half season ticket?

Can't find it on the website.

Got my daughter one today and when I checked her points earlier she had been given 20 

3 hours ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Got my daughter one today and when I checked her points earlier she had been given 20 

Brilliant! Thank you

Correct me if I am wrong.

It is offering the remaining 8 league matches up to the split.

It should give you the two post-split also? yes/no?

This could be a possible 3 or 4 after lat season's loss of a home game.

7 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

I'm looking to buy an adult and an under 13 half season ticket through the club website.  Does anyone know if these get sent out to me or if I have to collect from the ticket office and show my lassie's birth certificate?

I’ve has to show proof of age for 2 of my 3, presume it was just an oversight about the third. Tickets were sent out after I emailed a photo of proof of age, although that was a couple of years ago. 

Ronald Villiers
56 minutes ago, tamflogel said:

I’ve has to show proof of age for 2 of my 3, presume it was just an oversight about the third. Tickets were sent out after I emailed a photo of proof of age, although that was a couple of years ago. 

Ideal, cheers for that Tam.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

If you read the web-site it states 10 league games, they can only list the ones up to the split.

Of course after being shafted last season we could (should) have 11 more games. Either way they will be included in any ST (unless it's a Cat B)

On 13/12/2018 at 06:07, Tommy Brown said:

Correct they are saying 10 home games with the possibilty of an extra one as we should get one this year but that depends who is in the top six.

A half season ticket will secure your seat at each and every one of the following matches:

• 30.03.19: Hearts v Aberdeen
  • 23.02.19: Hearts v St Mirren
  • 26.01.19: Hearts v St Johnstone
  • 26.12.18: Hearts v Hamilton Academical
  • 23.01.19: Hearts v Dundee
  • 06.02.19: Hearts v Livingston
  • 27.02.19: Hearts v Celtic
  • 06.04.19: Hearts v Hibs

Edited by wavydavy

3 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

When should they be getting posted out? Must be pretty soon if there's a game on Wednesday I'd have thought.

Yesterday was the last posting day before Xmas. 

willie wallace

I was in the ticket office today and was told they will be on sale into January with the prices  adjusted after the Hamilton game.

Makes sense with a few weeks until the next league home game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a full season ticket. Looking on e-tickets there are a few seats in other areas of the ground I wouldn’t mind sitting in for the remainder of the season.

Is it possible to move whilst half season tickets are on sale and pay any difference?

1 hour ago, El Diez said:

I have a full season ticket. Looking on e-tickets there are a few seats in other areas of the ground I wouldn’t mind sitting in for the remainder of the season.

Is it possible to move whilst half season tickets are on sale and pay any difference?

No harm in asking the club.

On 12/12/2018 at 16:21, number-16 said:

Does anyone know how many loyalty points you get for buying a half season ticket?

Can't find it on the website.

Dont even know how many i get for my full one,  on saying that i dont go to fester road as its a tip and the parking

is rank and no buses back to clerry, FTH

who would buy a half season ticket

fabienleclerq
44 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Do half season tickets seriously get the same number of loyalty points as a full season ticket?

Surely not, you could buy a few walk ups then a half season ticket and end up with 30 points for it!

4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Dont even know how many i get for my full one,  on saying that i dont go to fester road as its a tip and the parking

is rank and no buses back to clerry, FTH

who would buy a half season ticket

no 26 mate straight back

2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

no 26 mate straight back

More to that clerry and you know it, never known a quiet walk back from there,

that was just us finding a bus stop. FTH

Stewie Griffin
5 hours ago, El Diez said:

I moved my seat when I got my daughter a half season ticket however I discovered at the Motherwell game that we were sat next to a complete roaster so I went into the ticket office a few days later and asked to move to other seats I’d seen available online , got moved no bother . 

On 12/12/2018 at 20:33, Saughton Jambo said:

I was 5h1t at arithmetic. So if you get 20 for a full one, does that mean you get erm, erm erm 15 for a half? Just asking cos I is fick as fock 

11 is half......I fink.