Notice of Complaint against Levein

Matthew Le Tissier

I imagine this is the same as getting a row from your parents as a kid.

Stand there. Pretend you're listening. Nod a few times. Say you won't do it again. Fake an apology and saunter off (knowing full well you'll do it again and again)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mikey1874

• wavydavy

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Treasurer
6 hours ago, JyTees said:

Make no mistake, this was pre meditated. Contrived almost. 

Maybe a little to do with taking the heat off his under performing players. Definitely a lot to do with highlighting the inconsistencies, incompetence and downright bias that's blighted our game for more than a century.

By "quoting" popcorn teeth CL knew exactly what he was doing.

As  few others have said, this has many similarities to his last big spat with the gFA over the Dougie McDonald incident.

Like then, there will be only one winner, and it ain't gong to be some corrupt dinosaurs in a blazer

Evening news are saying it's a 2 match ban for Craig. The SFA are a ****ing joke. Lennon Rodgers and Gerrard get away with worse and nothing is ever said. He needs to tell them to **** off. Our game is a joke because of these idiots.

What annoys me is what action is taken against the referees that have cost hearts 4 points in the sapce of a week and a place at the top of the table. Asnwer nothing and as soon as you critisise them your pulled up for having the audacity to call them out.  

Not only that it is two of the most ridiculous decisions I have seen in a long time.  I would be saying the same had it been hibs that were in this position.  How the St Johnstone one can be in anyway classed as a foul I do not know. 

The fact Lennon said pretty much word for word what craig said and got no punishment is just another inconsitencie that were used to in Scottsih Football. 

A shambles the whole SFA nothing ever changes.  The Refs are getting good money for working for 90 minutes on a Saturday they could at least try to perform competently like everyone else does in their job. 

Craig also said in his interview " the good thing is nothing happened to Neil so I cant be punished for it"......red rag being waved at GFA.....come and get me if you think you're big enough....let's take them all the way on this..

11 hours ago, jock _turd said:

It has already been said but to "take it all the way" what is his defense? Just because someone else has broken the law but not been charged is not a defense really is it ? 

I think the mistake being made is to consider this as equivalent to a legal case. But that isn't correct. It is more equivalent to a work disciplinary. If you were sacked for something that you could show your employer had knowingly not taken action against in other cases then you would have a strong case for unfair dismissal.

49 minutes ago, Bainy said:

What annoys me is what action is taken against the referees that have cost hearts 4 points in the sapce of a week and a place at the top of the table. Asnwer nothing and as soon as you critisise them your pulled up for having the audacity to call them out.  

Not only that it is two of the most ridiculous decisions I have seen in a long time.  I would be saying the same had it been hibs that were in this position.  How the St Johnstone one can be in anyway classed as a foul I do not know. 

The fact Lennon said pretty much word for word what craig said and got no punishment is just another inconsitencie that were used to in Scottsih Football. 

A shambles the whole SFA nothing ever changes.  The Refs are getting good money for working for 90 minutes on a Saturday they could at least try to perform competently like everyone else does in their job. 

When you have incompetence at the top it's not surprising that you have incompetence at the operating level.

THE problem is that as long as these impostors can hide behind their cabal-like secret society nothing can be done.  

There even worse than the Tories!

18 hours ago, Herbert said:

Bet they give him a 3 game touchline ban and a fine. The SFA seem to hate us the now.

What d'ya mean now? They've hated us for years. 

13 hours ago, jock _turd said:

It has already been said but to "take it all the way" what is his defense? Just because someone else has broken the law but not been charged is not a defense really is it ? 

Perhaps not but it surely sets a precedent. Why have a law and apply it to some and not others? Surely there has to be a logical explanation why this is the way they operate.

Compliance Officer should be making a statement backing her reasons for not applying the same charge against Lennon.

alwaysthereinspirit
14 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Was the "loophole" ever closed by the GFA with regards to the court decision on it being unlawful for them to just double fines on a whim?

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Perhaps not but it surely sets a precedent. Why have a law and apply it to some and not others? Surely there has to be a logical explanation why this is the way they operate.

Compliance Officer should be making a statement backing her reasons for not applying the same charge against Lennon.

Mr Lawell told e to! 

2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

I already make a post as to why the compliance officer has made the citation... THE SFA SAID BOOK THE c### ... they are not going to let the officer make a statement on what went before, that was then this is now. This citation have taken nearly two weeks to come to CL and there is a reason... it was made with the connivance of the SFA... pure and simple this is not a impartial act the officer has been TOLD to get it done!

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

I already make a post as to why the compliance officer has made the citation... THE SFA SAID BOOK THE c### ... they are not going to let the officer make a statement on what went before, that was then this is now. This citation have taken nearly two weeks to come to CL and there is a reason... it was made with the connivance of the SFA... pure and simple this is not a impartial act the officer has been TOLD to get it done!

Rules, laws whatever should be the same for all not just certain individuals who are not liked by the SFA. I really hope CL with the backing of AB and the club fight this with all they can.

I am sure your theory is probably correct but in this day and age of alleged fairness and equality etc the whole thing stinks.

17 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Rules, laws whatever should be the same for all not just certain individuals who are not liked by the SFA. I really hope CL with the backing of AB and the club fight this with all they can.

I am sure your theory is probably correct but in this day and age of alleged fairness and equality etc the whole thing stinks.

I am not being nasty but what world of football do you live in ? There has never ever been equality in Scottish football! The OF have always and will always be catered for... but even between those two Rangers have alway and will always be the most favoured... this is Presbyterian Scotland !  

criticise any part of the system then in effect you are criticising the SFA. And they consider themselves above criticism hence they take selective offence.

2 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I am not being nasty but what world of football do you live in ? There has never ever been equality in Scottish football! The OF have always and will always be catered for... but even between those two Rangers have alway and will always be the most favoured... this is Presbyterian Scotland !  

What club is Lennon with? I know he has connections with Celtic and as such with Lawell and of course The Tash who is a pal of the said Lawell.

I live in the present not the past and have witnessed for more years than I care to remember the inequalities that are dished out at the hands of those that run their closed shop at the SFA.

If ever there was a time for change to happen then it is surely now when there are all sorts of campaigns for equality ongoing so why not Scottish Football.

Just because it has happened for countless years doers not mean to say that it should continue or is correct.

It is high time these clowns at the SFA were put firmly in their place. One of the biggest issues of course is that most of the media back the old firm who of course control the workings of the SFA and the Mickey Mouse board are made up of "Yes" People from provincial clubs put there to keep the club firmly closed to anyone who could p[ossibly instigate any meanngful and fair change in the waty they are run

23 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Ex Procurator Fiscal Depute with a footballing background apparently.

Quote from the STV about her.

Whyte, who has experience in grassroots football, holds an undergraduate degree and diploma in Legal Practice from the University of Strathclyde as well as a Masters degree in International Human Rights Law from the University of Notre Dame, Indiana.

And what is the nickname of Notre Dame's sports teams?

The fighting Irish.

Well well well what are the chances

(disclaimer - this is just a funny coincidence. I'm sure)

Edited by Dalstonjambo

i dont know if it has been posted on this thread but CL has confirmed that he is challenging this

Craig Levein is on Hearts' bench despite being under threat of Scottish FA ban following his criticism of the match officials in his side's defeat by Rangers.

The manager had been cited the compliance officer.

Asked if he will challenge the potential ban, he tells BBC Scotland: "I don't want to talk about it too much as we've got a game tonight, but absolutely."

Just now, graygo said:

Any news on the hearing yesterday?

The hearing is currently scheduled for 7 January (the day before the Spain trip).

Craig has till 24 December to respond to allegation he has broken the rules. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

The hearing is currently scheduled for 7 January (the day before the Spain trip).

Craig has till 24 December to respond to allegation he has broken the rules. 

Cheers, just seen your post on the other thread.

Has Gerrard been cited yet for his comments after the Hibs game midweek where he said that if one of his players had made the challenge that Porteous made then they would have been shown a red card.

Surely that is suggeting bias by the referree and merits being called up yet again.

It’s farcical how long this process takes and all it does is allow the situation to fester when it could have been dealt with within 48 hours of the game and everyone could have moved on. 

will-i-am-a-jambo
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

It’s farcical how long this process takes and all it does is allow the situation to fester when it could have been dealt with within 48 hours of the game and everyone could have moved on. 

Oh come on, the SFA need time to find an excuse to cite Levein ?

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Has Gerrard been cited yet for his comments after the Hibs game midweek where he said that if one of his players had made the challenge that Porteous made then they would have been shown a red card.

Surely that is suggeting bias by the referree and merits being called up yet again.

Don’t be silly, Gerrard can say what he likes.  We saw this first game of the season.

On 13/12/2018 at 08:19, The Treasurer said:

By "quoting" popcorn teeth CL knew exactly what he was doing.

As  few others have said, this has many similarities to his last big spat with the gFA over the Dougie McDonald incident.

Like then, there will be only one winner, and it ain't gong to be some corrupt dinosaurs in a blazer

Thing is though, he backed down last time and paid his fine. Probably be a similar outcome this time.

5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Thing is though, he backed down last time and paid his fine. Probably be a similar outcome this time.

If you’re referring to that baldy twat McCurry I thought it was the club that payed it on behalf of Levein 

3 hours ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

And a few snifters for some Dutch (sorry, Orange) courage.

3 hours ago, Jambojay84 said:

If you’re referring to that baldy twat McCurry I thought it was the club that payed it on behalf of Levein 

You could be right Jay. I wasn't sure who paid it. But yes, it was that baldy twat I was referring to. 

8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You could be right Jay. I wasn't sure who paid it. But yes, it was that baldy twat I was referring to. 

I think the club did pay it.

I didn't agree at the time and don't agree now.

Take it on, pointing out the inconsistency of others who say the same, if not worse, but aren't even mentioned. 

pettigrewsstylist
14 hours ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

And to gauge/manipulate the mood of the popular press in the interim before deciding which way to jump. Spineless and not fit for purpose organisation. We will remain a backwater until dismantled and reset.

Everyone knows SFA are under the sheets with the Old Firm,have been for years, refs are there too.

Not the wisest way to go about things from our point of view!

We won a significant result over them with the scheduling and tickets of the semi final however was our hierarchy too interested in winning that particular battle more than the game itself? They would say no however I witnessed a team that day bereft of ideas and energy. Constantly battling against something is energy sapping- time for Levein to play smarter and put all their energy into what happens on the pitch -not what you can't control,  the rest is the smoke screen and personal playground power struggles, boring!!

Give us a team of fast attacking exciting football where it doesn't matter if decisions go against us and we're not left quibbling about some Masonic or Papal cohort deciding our fate under the pretext of a wrong decision!

will-i-am-a-jambo

TBH lm in two minds on this, on the one hand l hope Levein goes ahead and takes the SFA to the cleaners but as we all know they will find other ways to 'punish' us - a decision here and a decision there going against us. Upsetting the apple cart has got us nowhere in the past. On the other hand, thewiseone is right we need to get a fast attacking exciting team on the park that wins football matches and then these thing become irrelevant and a side show.