Naismith signing??

Baxfee

EEN article with naisy saying he could sign  for hearts. Nothing guaranteed but it may happen- please!!!!!! 

Edited by Baxfee

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gjcc

• pettigrewsstylist

• Jamhammer

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

“BLOB Steven Naismith was speaking at the Loaves and Fishes Christmas lunch for homeless people in Glasgow. In his eighth year helping the charity, the player again funded all the food served up.”

Blob? Must have let himself go during the injury. 

Just shows the type of club we are that we can attract Naismith to sign long term with us. Along with Berra these are some coupa we have pulled off recently. 

23 minutes ago, gjcc said:

“BLOB Steven Naismith was speaking at the Loaves and Fishes Christmas lunch for homeless people in Glasgow. In his eighth year helping the charity, the player again funded all the food served up.”

Blob? Must have let himself go during the injury. 

❤️

Mr Blobby!  Two players in one day who love it at Tynecastle and are at opposite ends if the spectrum.  The Burnley man who can't wait to get back and further his career and the £8,000,000 man with so much still to offer.

I'll be half way through a Heineken before you can say Rod Petrie.

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Has Christmas came early :clyay:?

Dunno.

I might though.

jack D and coke

Promising. Speaks very highly of CL too. 

It’s shown with him gone just exactly how much he was bringing to the team what a result it would be if he signed on.

??

There's just so much encouragement to read from that interview. 

The way he continually talks so highly about Levein abundantly, is something else. 

More so the part when he says 

"I must admit I don’t think I’ve met anyone who loves a club as much as he does. He’s there for our training in the morning then stays all night. He knows every academy kid’s name and background, which is very rare in a football club. It is an enjoyable environment to be in."

What an unbelievable guy to have in your team both on and off the pitch. 

He must have be looking to end his career early through injury given how substandard our training methods are.....not to mention that dodgy medical staff.........

7 hours ago, lsimp77 said:

I am fully erect 

8 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Already knocked one out at the prospect.

Look forward to the usual E news story with quotes 

“ Hearts fans react to possible Naismith signing”

?

The Treasurer

One thing being overlooked with this great piece of news.

The fact he not only serves up the meals for those less fortunate but also pays for it out his own pocket and has done for 8 years.

He can be a nippy wee shite on the pitch (which is part of what makes him the player he is) but is obviously a really decent human being.

Top player and top bloke, exactly the type we want at our great club

The Future's Maroon

Potentially amazing news. Good to hear someone who knows about football praising CL so highly, unlike some people .

12 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

One thing being overlooked with this great piece of news.

The fact he not only serves up the meals for those less fortunate but also pays for it out his own pocket and has done for 8 years.

He can be a nippy wee shite on the pitch (which is part of what makes him the player he is) but is obviously a really decent human being.

Top player and top bloke, exactly the type we want at our great club

Would be great permanent signing and maybe he could chuck in a few bob towards improving our pies.

EastSideJambo

Let's hope it can happen. Quality goes without saying. We appear fairly clueless without him it must be said. The stats lay that bare 

Great news and if he does sign looks like CL would be a pivotal reason for doing so - big personalities and big players require good man management and it's pleasing to see the bond that has been created by the 2 of them

hopefully the foreign thing is just a bit of intrigue on his part but interesting this is the first time naisy has really spoke about his future plans as he was non committal before - we are in the mix and here's hoping he sees out his career with us - what a coup that would be

the stats when he plays vs when he hasn't says it all - fantastic player to have at the club and not just in the playing sense 

got a feeling he despises the hubs as well! ? Potential legend 

A very clever guy on and off the pitch and a proud Scot to boot. Playing under Levein got him back to his best and into the Scotland Squad. Being settled playing at Hearts is a maybe a better bet to get call ups than the £'s that could undoubtabley be made elsewhere where he may not get such a free role on the park to express himself as under Levein. I really hope that's part of his thinking and we can get a deal done.

if we do manage to keep him, in him and Berra we have the future of this club.

The Treasurer

I think a key factor could be whether he sees himself moving into management in the future, as I don't think he'd find a better place to make the first steps into coaching/management

Hopefully Djoum to follow but I suspect he will have better paid options. I think he was player CL referred to when he said some negotiations had gone less well.

I hope he doesn't get an offer from abroad as that looks like it could interest him. Fingers crossed! Excellent player to have around the club and on the pitch.

Governor Tarkin
10 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

These are the times I wish I was bigger, so I could suck ma own lollipop. 

Believe me, it's a curse :(

On the Naismith news however...

:glorious:

Extend Dunnes loan, get Vanecek in and get everyone fit for this season 

Sort out contracts for Smith and Djoum and get a pre-contract sorted for Naismith and hopefully sort out a couple more like Cadden, if that all happens then what a winter it's going to be :pleasing:

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, dode said:

Look forward to the usual E news story with quotes 

“ Hearts fans react to possible Naismith signing”

?

Aye especially the "wish i was bigger so i could suck my own lollipop" quote!!