Hamilton tickets

gashauskis9

Trying to grab a few seats in the Gorgie for this game for friends and family beside my ST seats, but it looks like it’s Roseburn or bust.

Anyone else having trouble with this?  I’m thinking it’s to do with half season tickets.

I spoke to them last week. Because of half season tickets being on sale only the school end is on sale just now. Half season ticket sales end tomorrow so fingers crossed all other tickets will ok go on sale Thursday or Friday. 

Surely would have made more sense to have the first game of the half season ticket after the winter break? Would have added an extra month for sales and allowed Hamilton to be sold just now.

8 hours ago, My half sister said:

makes a nice Christmas present much nicer if you can go to the game on Boxing day rather than have to wait until late January

spoton.png

10 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Surely would have made more sense to have the first game of the half season ticket after the winter break? Would have added an extra month for sales and allowed Hamilton to be sold just now.

Imagine they might well reopen half season ticket sales during the winter break if they think they can generate further demand. But as others have said, easier to sell them pre-Christmas if the Hamilfon game included.

Thanks for that info. Going to be over on a Christmas trip and was torn between hospitality or a seat in the new stand for the family. Thought it was a bit odd there was nothing else available in the entire stadium!

Stewie Griffin
13 hours ago, My half sister said:

makes a nice Christmas present much nicer if you can go to the game on Boxing day rather than have to wait until late January

Exactly , I was in the ticket office this morning buying a half season ticket for my daughter to give her as part of her Christmas presents . Looking forward to taking her along on Boxing Day . 

scott herbertson
On 12/12/2018 at 19:20, Mikey1874 said:

Website has just put the season tickets back on main news item. No word of closing date.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/half-season-tickets-on-sale-now

No need to close but will restrict the choice wonce the Hamilto game starts selling (after friday's dismissive trouncing of Livi)

Just now, scott herbertson said:

No need to close but will restrict the choice wonce the Hamilto game starts selling (after friday's dismissive trouncing of Livi)

Yeah. Half season tickets are still on sale.