Sunday football

graygo

2 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

We bought / signed about 8 midfield / wise players in the summer , yet we’re really struggling to string passes together - why is that ??

As I said in the post you've quoted I think the players were guilty of a lack of composure and are learning that the Hearts home support is very demanding. Losing Naismith has had a massive effect on the team and, with Berra being out too the leadership on the field has been missing. It's not coincidence that Berra coming back has seen results, if not perfomances improving because he leads by example. A lot of the players need to stand up and be counted. Djoum, who IMO has been guilty of not getting stuck in previously was very good yesterday. Fought for everything. Others are going to have to do the same. Lee, Clare etc do not have the time in Scotland they had down south and this season will be a learning curve for them. Skill isn't enough. You have to fight up here. Too many times we are 2nd to second balls. That needs to be put right.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jock _turd

• neilnunb

• graygo

• The Internet

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Stop slavering Dundee were not playing like this under the McCann, McIntyre has them playing a totally different game now Had it not been for the shoite management from McCann the would not be at the bottom of the table. I am a Hearts fan ... but credit where its due Dundee played well today.

We are three points off the top of the league. A short spell under a new manager for the side second bottom of the Premiership is not something I am particularly jealous of tbh.

Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

We are three points off the top of the league. A short spell under a new manager for the side second bottom of the Premiership is not something I am particularly jealous of tbh.

Sorry what is the context of this?

Just now, jock _turd said:

Sorry what is the context of this?

You wanted us to play more akin to DFC and their new manager bounce. I pointed out that that holds little appeal to me, and that I feel we are achieving a lot more than that doing it the way we are.

Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

You wanted us to play more akin to DFC and their new manager bounce. I pointed out that that holds little appeal to me, and that I feel we are achieving a lot more than that doing it the way we are.

Look I am a Hearts supporter I want to see my team winning and at the top BUT I also want to see some football played. I am sure you can remember Joe Jordan getting emptied from Hearts simply because all he wanted to do was win a game of football regardless of what the fans were watching... what has changed in your opinion? You seem to be happy to take the sort of football Joe was turning out.. he had Hearts winning... if it wasn't for the player rebellion

4 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Look I am a Hearts supporter I want to see my team winning and at the top BUT I also want to see some football played. I am sure you can remember Joe Jordan getting emptied from Hearts simply because all he wanted to do was win a game of football regardless of what the fans were watching... what has changed in your opinion? You seem to be happy to take the sort of football Joe was turning out.. he had Hearts winning... if it wasn't for the player rebellion

Jordan tried to get us passing the ball around. The revolt was a disgrace. 

Levein has had us playing good football this season and last, when we are back up to a full compliment of players, we will again.

When you need to break a seven game duck, style doesn’t matter. You need to win first and foremost. Then once the confidence has returned, you start looking at the manner of the victory.

Kyle Lafferty...

:gok: Up yours you horrific prick.

I think the linesman made a fair call on the Lafferty goal.

Just a shame it was played slightly backwards but hard to see in real time. 

Thems the breaks. Decisions starting to even out. 

Stephane Grappelli
42 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Kyle Lafferty...

:gok: Up yours you horrific prick.

That made me chuckle.  Good work.