Derby tickets ( merged )

neilnunb

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Quite a few I expect.

I’d expect you to be surprised, in that case. Less than 2,500 tickets for tonight shifted it seems. 

Which is is pretty dreadful for a game 20 miles down the road. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooperstar

• Phil Dunphy

• Mikey1874

• been here before

Thought Police
9 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I’d expect you to be surprised, in that case. Less than 2,500 tickets for tonight shifted it seems. 

So many things going against the game tonight

6 games over Christmas

TV

Friday night

Hardly going to be pretty viewing

1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

So many things going against the game tonight

6 games over Christmas

TV

Friday night

Hardly going to be pretty viewing

Yeah, there are plenty reasons why people can’t make the game tonight. Personally I’m not going up to Aberdeen. 

But it if people are that desperate to get to places like Easter Road, games like tonight’s are the perfect opportunity to boost the points. 

received my ticket this morning and nowhere on the brief does it indicate which Block my seat is in...only row and seat number.  Had to check my confirmation email to remind me I am in Block 33!  Anyone else have this issue?

32 minutes ago, jamboiain13 said:

received my ticket this morning and nowhere on the brief does it indicate which Block my seat is in...only row and seat number.  Had to check my confirmation email to remind me I am in Block 33!  Anyone else have this issue?

Always the same at Easter Road. Their seat numbers aren't done by section in the away stand. So whereas at Tynecastle you will have seat 1 in Section N then another seat 1 in Section P at Easter Road let's say block 28 ends at seat 100, block 29 then starts at seat 101.

Hope that makes sense!

Edited by Sooperstar

19 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Always the same at Easter Road. Their seat numbers aren't done by section in the away stand. So whereas at Tynecastle you will have seat 1 in Section N then another seat 1 in Section P at Easter Road let's say block 28 ends at seat 100, block 29 then starts at seat 101.

Hope that makes sense!

cheers, been a while since I attended a match at Fester.  Looking forward to this one though, especially if Naisy is back on form 
HHGH!

I'm pretty superstitious and have refused to sit in the upper tier at Easter road as thats where I was for the 6-2 game many moons ago but due to my awful record down there over the last 4/5 seasons I'm returning to the upper tier! It's due me a good result..section 31.

Doctor FinnBarr
3 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Can't wait for this - Old boy network came up trumps for the ticket

Can't see what the problem is, I got 3 easy!

3 minutes ago, VivaObua said:

I'm pretty superstitious and have refused to sit in the upper tier at Easter road as thats where I was for the 6-2 game many moons ago but due to my awful record down there over the last 4/5 seasons I'm returning to the upper tier! It's due me a good result..section 31.

Good lad

As I missed the Callum Paterson pre-relegation game my last 6 visits to Easter Road have been defeats. 

Anything that helps. 

3 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

No great mystery though, Phil.

Friday night and on the box. Chrimbo nights oot etc.

Back in the good old days there would have been plenty punters turning up on the Saturday, nursing terrible hangovers, having another few to take the edge off it !

TV has put pay to that. 

Didn't think the Derby LPs would drop either. There you have it !

21 minutes ago, bikerjambo said:

Can't see what the problem is, I got 3 easy!

And you've only got 20 LPs - ya jammy bassa

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, VivaObua said:

I was front row upper tier last time out. Cracking view, shit result.

Back down to the bear pit this time round.

3 hours ago, Boab said:

No great mystery though, Phil.

Friday night and on the box. Chrimbo nights oot etc.

Back in the good old days there would have been plenty punters turning up on the Saturday, nursing terrible hangovers, having another few to take the edge off it !

TV has put pay to that. 

Didn't think the Derby LPs would drop either. There you have it !

Don’t get me wrong, I totally understand why people might be giving this one a swerve. 

But for the number of people who’re DESPERATE for a Hibs ticket, this is a golden opportunity to get a few points on the board. 

Stewie Griffin

Still hoping to get a ticket for the derby if anyone has one going spare or enough loyalty points on their account that they aren’t using , would be greatly appreciated 

Nelly Terraces

I've got 2 in the upper deck that I'm looking to exchange for 2 in lower if anyone's interested in a swap deal? Just drop me a wee PM if so.?

Anyone who wants to chuck away their ticket after Friday nights result can feel free to give their ticket to me! I’ll even make sure it goes in a recycling bin after the game. Being a recently returned expat has left me with very low loyalty points!

Doctor FinnBarr
16 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Anyone who wants to chuck away their ticket after Friday nights result can feel free to give their ticket to me! I’ll even make sure it goes in a recycling bin after the game. Being a recently returned expat has left me with very low loyalty points!

My 17 LPs never stopped me from getting 3 tickets

4 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

My 17 LPs never stopped me from getting 3 tickets

Maybe this guy is not in the business of stiffing fellow Hearts fans who deserve a ticket ahead of him. Clearly doesn’t bother you though. 

At least he has an excuse for not going to games. What’s yours? Has your CB125 broke down?

And yes, I do have a ticket.

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Alma Matters said:

Maybe this guy is not in the business of stiffing fellow Hearts fans who deserve a ticket ahead of him. Clearly doesn’t bother you though. 

At least he has an excuse for not going to games. What’s yours? Has your CB125 broke down?

My GS1000 with sidecar is fine, thanks for asking, and one of the tickets is going to a guy based in Brussels

Edited by bikerjambo

3 hours ago, Alma Matters said:

Don't bite !

He's at it.

Has the man from Mars changed his username ?

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

Don't bite !

He's at it.

Has the man from Mars changed his username ?

Poor form winding up fellow fans who cant get a ticket. Saying that, I am looking forward to seeing him whizzing down Easter Road on his George and Mildred.

Not sure who the man from Mars is though?

2 hours ago, jambog said:

Anyone still waiting on tickets through the post?

Might be the Christmas post but not got mine yet 

I got mine within 2 days last week.

Pheasant Plucker

Not been to a game in 10 years and got a ticket nae bother. A lot of whingers just too lazy to pony up and support the team it would seem.

27 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Not been to a game in 10 years and got a ticket nae bother. A lot of whingers just too lazy to pony up and support the team it would seem.

Terrible stench in here these days.

FTH

Nelly Terraces

I've 2 tickets in the upper deck, row PP, that I'd like to swap for 2 tickets in the lower section if anyone would like to swap?

Drop me a PM if so. Cheers folks!

On 18/12/2018 at 13:37, Pheasant Plucker said:

Someone he has on Facebook couldn’t go. 

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 07:23, bikerjambo said:

My GS1000 with sidecar is fine, thanks for asking, and one of the tickets is going to a guy based in Brussels

Is that for me then?

Ya dancer

Who needs LPs

Gordyhearts_jambos
36 minutes ago, Cranny1 said:

Got 1 ticket for sale for the Hibs game please PM me and i will get back to you

Sent you a message mate. I’m  desperate for a ticket .

Edited by Gordyhearts_jambos

59 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Give it a few days.

You'll be able to pick your seat once Hamilton turn us over.

Deary me this place gets worse.

Just now, Brick Tamland said:

Anyone know when the tickets are being sent out?

I received mine about 2 days after I bought them in the initial release.

Brick Tamland
7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I received mine about 2 days after I bought them in the initial release.

Just called the ticket office - I opted to pick them up  :facepalm:

On 18/12/2018 at 13:37, Pheasant Plucker said:

I know - so easy to get tickets for the hibs end

Hi everyone, 

Just moved back from America so am currently building my loyalty points up. Looking for one or two tickets to the derby. If anyone has one that would be great! Send me a dm

Thabks in advance and merry Christmas! 

9 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Hi everyone, 

Just moved back from America so am currently building my loyalty points up. Looking for one or two tickets to the derby. If anyone has one that would be great! Send me a dm

Thabks in advance and merry Christmas! 

Good luck. You may or may not be aware that you get 3 points for Livingston at home in the cup on 20th Jan, 15 quid. 20 points for a half season ticket too.

Lets hope your return brings about a massive change in fortunes for HMFC.

Merry xmas.

18 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Good luck. You may or may not be aware that you get 3 points for Livingston at home in the cup on 20th Jan, 15 quid. 20 points for a half season ticket too.

Lets hope your return brings about a massive change in fortunes for HMFC.

Merry xmas.

I just checked and since I’ve been back there has been 13 games of which only 3 have been wins. I think I may have to move away again!!

Thanks for the info. I’ll definitely be at that game! Still unsure on the half season ticket though. I think I’ll miss a few games being out of town so just going to buy the single tickets I think! I don’t think there are much savings for the season ticket!