Derby tickets ( merged )

neilnunb

Bit confused on this.....

My points this morning were 65....I was passing the TO so popped in to get my Aberdeen tickets [5 points] and I thought they would be added straight away.....so I was then going to get the ticket for ER....but the lass in the TO said the Aberdeen points arent added till after the that game ??

Got home and logged on and points are now at 70...!?.....but not letting me buy a ticket....!?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooperstar

• Phil Dunphy

• Mikey1874

• been here before

9 minutes ago, moz said:

Bit confused on this.....

My points this morning were 65....I was passing the TO so popped in to get my Aberdeen tickets [5 points] and I thought they would be added straight away.....so I was then going to get the ticket for ER....but the lass in the TO said the Aberdeen points arent added till after the that game ??

Got home and logged on and points are now at 70...!?.....but not letting me buy a ticket....!?

Have you tried logging off and back on again?

39 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Have you tried logging off and back on again?

image.jpeg.1549d268a5eda9032c573a5581780fea.jpeg

:)

Yeah tried that....just the same...will call up later I think....ta 

Got 62 points 5 short so looked at points tally and the last time I got points was 15th October and been to all home games since then and now but no update on points 

10 minutes ago, bathgatejt said:

Got 62 points 5 short so looked at points tally and the last time I got points was 15th October and been to all home games since then and now but no update on points 

If you have a ST then you don't get points for attending individual home games, you get 20 points at the start of the season.

been here before
1 minute ago, bathgatejt said:

So the only way to accumulate points is having a st and going to away games 

Aye if you have a ST.

If you dont and buy tickets adhoc for home games you get a point per game.

You also get points for home or away cup games.

Edited by been here before

Thought Police
39 minutes ago, bathgatejt said:

Got season ticket and been to all home cup games and still no enough points 

It’s only the first wave. I’ve been to four away games this season and just made the cut. I’m sure it will drop in a couple of days.

Folk who go to the most away games should get the tickets for the biggest away game available.

Edited by Thought Police

been here before
34 minutes ago, bathgatejt said:

ST = 20pts. 

Each home cup game = 1 pt.

Your LPs are calculated over a 2 year (give or take) rolling period so if you bought a ST for 2017/18 that would be 20pts plus whatever else you went to last season added to this season thus far.

Im presuming you're either sitting on 40ish or mid 20s.

Away games is how to rack up the points. The ER threshold might still come down so you never know.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

ST = 20pts. 

Each home cup game = 1 pt.

Your LPs are calculated over a 2 year (give or take) rolling period so if you bought a ST for 2017/18 that would be 20pts plus whatever else you went to last season added to this season thus far.

Im presuming you're either sitting on 40ish or mid 20s.

Away games is how to rack up the points. The ER threshold might still come down so you never know.

He said he’s on 62 points, if he really wanted to go he could buy an u18 ticket for Aberdeen which would take him to 67, or as u say hang off a bit and wait till the points threshold drops which I’m sure it will. 

48 minutes ago, bathgatejt said:

Buy an u18 ticket for Aberdeen and u will have 67 points and can get ur ticket for Easter road, the points threshold will almost certainly drop anyway so u should be able to get one

Edited by jamtartan74

What a shan system £395 for a season ticket then all the extra cup game cash into the club and no used LPs for any away games this season should be a raffle for say 40 plus points 

2 minutes ago, bathgatejt said:

What a shan system £395 for a season ticket then all the extra cup game cash into the club and no used LPs for any away games this season should be a raffle for say 40 plus points 

It rewards attendance loyalty home and away over a rolling two year period - it's as best as it can be in my opinion :thumbsup:

been here before
10 minutes ago, bathgatejt said:

Its not really a "shan system". It rewards those who travel regularly to places like Cove, Elgin, Aberdeen, Dundee, Kilmarnock on Tuesday or Friday nights over those who can only be arsed going away to Easter Road.

Thought Police
15 minutes ago, bathgatejt said:

You’ve admitted you don’t go to away games so why should you get first choice of this one? There’s 12000 hearts fans with a season ticket and go to the home cup games, and there’s 4000 tickets available for this one.

18 minutes ago, bathgatejt said:

You don't 'use' loyalty points.

The system has been in place for many years now. It isn't perfect, nothing is. But for the most part it does the job just fine and rewards the people who attend most games.

11 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I haven't made it to a single away game this season and am sitting on 79 points. Did go to the home cup games though. 

You got 21 points if you went to all the league cup games home and away. 

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

Do folk no get bored moaning about the loyalty point system?! 

The club should award 25 LPs to anyone who hasn't moaned about LPs on jkb

5 minutes ago, JamboCampbell said:

hardly any been shifted, will drop atleast 2 more times imo.

Hope so! My old boys on 67, but I’m only 66. 

Defo the fairest way to do it though. Although personally think they’ll cut off should have been 66 ?

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, bathgatejt said:

Nothing wrong with the system, it gives points to those who go to all the games. I don’t have enough points either and been to all the games you have plus the semi final, why should I get one ahead of someone who’s been to more games this season and last for instance? Points are added AFTER the away game has been played to stop people abusing the system. I can’t get to many away games, that’s not the clubs fault so why should they make an exception for me or anyone else for that matter?

been here before
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nothing wrong with the system, it gives points to those who go to all the games. I don’t have enough points either and been to all the games you have plus the semi final, why should I get one ahead of someone who’s been to more games this season and last for instance? Points are added AFTER the away game has been played to stop people abusing the system. I can’t get to many away games, that’s not the clubs fault so why should they make an exception for me or anyone else for that matter?

No theyre not.

16 minutes ago, JamboCampbell said:

It was only announced yesterday, wasn’t it? Sales at about 13:00 today had been steady in the TO and busy online. I doubt they’ll rush into phase 2, especially given they’re dealing with 3 away games right now. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, been here before said:

No theyre not.

Yes they are it’s been explained on here and on the website, this argument comes up at least twice a year usually when we got to Leith. A poster up there said as much when he asked the lassie in the ticket office, I think she should know? If they didn’t do it this way I could buy tickets for the away games, get my Hibs tickets with the points and then return the others .

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 hours ago, bathgatejt said:

Oh look, there’s someone complaining about the system again. 

Funny how many roasters start arguing about how the system is unfair when they don’t bother watching Hearts outside EH11. 

2 hours ago, bathgatejt said:

It's not a shan system. It rewards people who regularly attend home and away games over 12 months or so. The only season ticket that'll guarantee you a ticket for Easter road is a green one - and nobody wants that.

I've been on the other side of the planet since September and still have 69 points. As others have said, the threshold will drop. If you're in the 60s you'll be fine.

50 minutes ago, bathgatejt said:

Jeez I wish I was as rich as u guys and do home away and cup games 

*Not rich enough to go to any away games*

*Rich enough to go to the one of the most expensive away game of the season*

Logic. 

21 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

Anyone know how many points it will drop to roughly should it drop at all?

No, of course nobody knows the answer to that.

been here before

21 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes they are it’s been explained on here and on the website, this argument comes up at least twice a year usually when we got to Leith.

No they dont. As has been explained earlier if bought online they go on overnight. If bought from the TO they go on straight away...

Screenshot_20181210-172354.thumb.jpg.4ccb44eec242307d0ebf54bdb5671948.jpg

If you want to check the dates you'll see they are all before the respective games were played.

We played Dundee on 23/10, St Mirren on 24/11, St Johnstone on 5/12 and have obviously yet to play Aberdeen.

The website states LPs are awarded for "booking tickets for away matches"...

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/tickets-and-hospitality/matchday/loyalty-points-scheme

Hopefully this will help you out twice a year.

Edited by been here before

55 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I haven't made it to a single away game this season and am sitting on 79 points. Did go to the home cup games though. 

Neither have I and I have 67.

29 minutes ago, been here before said:

No they dont. As has been explained earlier if bought online they go on overnight. If bought from the TO they go on straight away...

If you want to check the dates you'll see they are all before the respective games were played.

We played Dundee on 23/10, St Mirren on 24/11, St Johnstone on 5/12 and have obviously yet to play Aberdeen.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/tickets-and-hospitality/matchday/loyalty-points-scheme

This is true. I bought tickets for Livi & Aberdeen at the weekend and points for both are on my account and wee the day after purchase. 

Skippy Doodle

I understand the personal frustration some will feel when LP threshold is announced as there can be work,family or financial reasons which prevent them from attending more matches and I do empathise with that

BUT the people who do attend on a more regular should not be punished and the LP system (although not perfect is the best system we have)

Pasquale for King
32 minutes ago, been here before said:

Apologies, not sure if that’s changed but glad to be proved wrong ??. The girl in the ticket office was clearly wrong then. I don’t get too many away games so I’m well short of points ?, even if I wanted to go.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Apologies, not sure if that’s changed but glad to be proved wrong ??. The girl in the ticket office was clearly wrong then. I don’t get too many away games so I’m well short of points ?, even if I wanted to go.

Think it has changed.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes they are it’s been explained on here and on the website, this argument comes up at least twice a year usually when we got to Leith. A poster up there said as much when he asked the lassie in the ticket office, I think she should know? If they didn’t do it this way I could buy tickets for the away games, get my Hibs tickets with the points and then return the others .

They're not. If you buy online they are added overnight. If you buy in the TO they go on straight away. That's the facts regardless of what it says on the website.

2 hours ago, JamboCampbell said:

I was in the ticket office just before 5pm - the woman behind the counter said ER tickets were selling well. She said there'll probably be a decision on the points situation at the end of the week.

7 minutes ago, bathgatejt said:

What about a free for all anybody with 40 + points could sell it as IF UR NO FAST ur LAST 

Aye mate, that’s likesay pure defo the fairest loyalty system. Totally rewards those that trek uptae Elgin on a Tuesday night. Barry plan mate.