Fairplay table (disciplinary)

scott herbertson

The Old Tolbooth
13 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I’d concede on the Scott Brown point. Sometimes appears to be wearing an invisibility cloak but generally I don’t think they’re a dirty team. A lot of other teams will be getting caught on the counter attack and give away a lot of yellow cards that way but Celtic don’t seem to get caught on the break in the same manner which scews the figures. Rangers fans currently love to be told that they are a team of bottlers. Just need to find a catchy phrase like Hibsed it so as to annoy them further.

My iphone now predictively types ‘Hibsed it’, I noticed there! What a time to be alive. 

Ha ha, that's superb, they wouldn't take kindly to the term "Zombied it", they tend to forth at the gash when you mention anything to do with that. :) 

On 09/12/2018 at 08:57, Mr Elwood P said:

All that ‘Old Firm Bias’ and Rangers are still bottom of the FairPlay league. Beggars belief really.

Haha.

if we really want to prove there’s no bias then Rangers will be issued with a fine for their disciplinary record at the end of the season.

On 09/12/2018 at 09:03, 1971fozzy said:

Yesterday was always going to be a quiet no controversy day all round. Even give Killie a penalty at Parkhead so it can be referred to in future ( note at 4-0 down tho ).

stevie g’s New Rangers should have way more than that total as well

We should be quite a few less due to some of the joke bookings we have had.

On 09/12/2018 at 08:57, Mr Elwood P said:

All that ‘Old Firm Bias’ and Rangers are still bottom of the FairPlay league. Beggars belief really.

Have you seen the way rangers play?

6 yellows not given to Morelos at Tynecastle recently. 

20 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Do you genuinely believe that? They've got a wage bill which is similar to that of every other team in the league, including us, Rangers and Aberdeen, combined and you think that he needs to buy or bribe or in some manner control referees in order to achieve success? If I believed that it was a rigged game as you describe, then I wouldn't be part of it. Hearts or no Hearts. The number of fouls doesn't act as a very good barometer, it's to do with the quality of the aggression and the area of the pitch that the foul takes place in. Rangers players are regularly elbowing players, kicking players and flying into challenges with studs up and have been dealt with accordingly. It's also worth pointing out that the Celtic team with a few obvious exception contains a lot of small skilful players and almost all of them are footballers. The Rangers team is full of cloggers and hatchet men.

Rangers weren't "dealt with accordingly" at Tynecastle. 

But they got the 3 points which was the objective.

Must be huge blinkers you're wearing if you think the game isn't rigged.

18 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

Rangers weren't "dealt with accordingly" at Tynecastle. 

But they got the 3 points which was the objective.

Must be huge blinkers you're wearing if you think the game isn't rigged.

How does it work then if it’s so obviously a rigged game? Who pays Madden? Who pays the linesman? Why wasn’t Clare sent off? Why wasn’t Arfield given a yellow instead of a red?