• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Not sure the communists in 1930s Germany were overly enamoured with Hitler and his chums... seem to recall their relationship floundering somewhat after a positive start. ?

Opposite ends of an extreme spectrum mate.

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

But... but... The Nazis were lefties mate... 

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

Page after page of absolute pish, why has this thread not been moved to the shed

Aye.

Seems to have strayed way off topic.

More of a history lesson than a thread about arseholes in our support 

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Aye.

Seems to have strayed way off topic.

More of a history lesson than a thread about arseholes in our support 

One man's straying is another man's tich tapestry.

But you're right, and I apologise for my contribution to the straying.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Make a circle out of it and they're tight beside each other.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Tbf, Stalin was a rabid communist, which is as totalitarian as fascism in it's own way.

You can’t be a fascist and a communist, he thought he was the latter but was most certainly the former. He also prepared Russia for Hitlers inevitable invasion and the blood of 20 million dead and another 29 million casualties drowned the Nazis and did more to defeat them than anything else. 

3 hours ago, Jambojay84 said:

Page after page of absolute pish, why has this thread not been moved to the shed

Yup, used to come on and see new posts in this thread and click in the hope of some new news on what actually happened or whats going on with the two folk.

But nah....... umpteen pages of irrelevant slavering.

5 minutes ago, Erik said:

Yup, used to come on and see new posts in this thread and click in the hope of some new news on what actually happened or whats going on with the two folk.

But nah....... umpteen pages of irrelevant slavering.

It was taken down that route by a certain poster being allowed to muddy the waters at every available opportunity by assembling strawman guarded battlements around the definition of fascism and where it falls in the right/left monochrome mind of the idiots of the world.

2 minutes ago, Blackford Hearts said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/hunt-for-men-who-chanted-sectarian-abuse-on-edinburgh-dundee-train-1-4844218

Given this was the day of Hearts v The Rangers game I would normally have assumed it was Sevco fans. Now I am hoping it is but not as confident

I don’t even normally assume these things anymore. Not since certain inbred thick vermin ***** started poisoning the minds of young Hearts supporting Edinburgh folks. Creepy SDL grooming *****.

Governor Tarkin
31 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You can’t be a fascist and a communist, he thought he was the latter but was most certainly the former. He also prepared Russia for Hitlers inevitable invasion and the blood of 20 million dead and another 29 million casualties drowned the Nazis and did more to defeat them than anything else. 

Her had an awesome moustache too. :wub:

image.png.e9ea80234f6d7724b5e44206b1c88073.png

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Her had an awesome moustache too. :wub:

image.png.e9ea80234f6d7724b5e44206b1c88073.png

Genuinely (though non-publically) suspect he was the inspiration for many male Bollywood actors’ CV-photos. Stick a pair of Elvis Aviator shades on that old rascal, and you’ve got the look of most of the heroes I’ve seen in Bollywood movies in the last 20 years. ?

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Governor Tarkin
12 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Genuinely (though non-publically) suspect he was the inspiration for many male Bollywood actors’ CV-photos. Stick a pair of Elvis Aviator shades on that old rascal, and you’ve got the look of most of the heroes I’ve seen in Bollywood movies in the last 20 years. ?

Love a bit Bollywood.

13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Love a bit Bollywood.

Not even in the top 50 worst/funniest that I’ve watched... hilarious though ?

In all honesty I fancy Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi women like crazy, and have done since i was  teenager, so I’ve never really needed much excuse to watch Bollywood movies. The story lines are always a bit repetitive tbf, but there you go... the attractiveness of the leading woman is usually the only other constant. :wub:

Hearing an apology will be due to anyone involved in this.  Was reasonably confident nobody would be stupid enough to chant these things. We defo have a sectarian problem but the racist element is not evident

Just now, savage said:

Hearing an apology will be due to anyone involved in this.  Was reasonably confident nobody would be stupid enough to chant these things. We defo have a sectarian problem but the racist element is not evident

Hearing this where, mate? 

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, savage said:

Fingers crossed, buddy.

maroonlegions
18 hours ago, JyTees said:

Where's that quote taken from? The Viz?

Nope.:greggy:

Must try harder when trying to act the smart arse would be my advice to you troll boy.:vrface:

Its was taken at Tynie in the new stand, got a problem with that .:kirk:

Shanks said no
17 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Must try harder when trying to act the smart arse would be my advice to you troll boy.:vrface:

I guessed it was in the new stand but when I googled it couldn't find the original source either. One article thought it might have been a tongue in cheek quote by HD

36 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

It always pays to check, where your posts are concerned. 

And be I am not impressed that the club feels anything by that cheating **** is worthy of preserving on our walls and I hope they paint over it immediately. Feckin ridiculous. 

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, Jambojay84 said:

Feel free to bring it back.

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Charges dropped according to social media....

If true, some FURIOUS BACKTRACKING will ensue!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
1 minute ago, Bluesy1874 said:

All charges dropped. I wonder if Anne will offer an apology 

But the Motherwell manager seen a video ?

If they have been dropped then the indefinate bans should be lifted one would imagine. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, davemclaren said:

If they have been dropped then the indefinate bans should be lifted one would imagine. 

Indeed. Mind you, Section N might be shut so they won't have their seats. :rolleyes:

fabienleclerq
3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If true, some FURIOUS BACKTRACKING will ensue!

Doubt it, they'll give it the no smoke without fire chat.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Indeed. Mind you, Section N might be shut so they won't have their seats. :rolleyes:

They’ll have other seats though. ?

Not sure why she should apologise tbh. The lads were banned based on the police arresting them after serious allegations were made against them. The bans will be lifted and we can move on.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Just now, dode41 said:

Not sure why she should apologise tbh. The lads were banned based on the police arresting them after serious allegations were made against them. The bans will be lifted and we can move on.

She definitely should. This whole agenda against Section N is pathetic. She should start with the coin thrower who must sit closer to her.

Why should the club apologise ?

It wasn't anyone from the club that made the allegations.

The club only followed standard procedure for these matters.

4 minutes ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

She definitely should. This whole agenda against Section N is pathetic. She should start with the coin thrower who must sit closer to her.

So if someone was lifted for allegedly throwing the coin they shouldn't have been banned based on your logic. 

Good to hear that they’ve resolved it all pretty swiftly and before Christmas. Maybe next time they arrest folk for racist comments they’ll get the arseholes who actually do shout about that stuff though. 

Hooefully this will also mean a more resolute and renewed commitment in coming weeks and months to the hugely superior Tiffany version of the Kickback song. 

01C89A51-7C12-47C6-ADEC-69508A904962.gif

Where has this been posted? I have seen a few tweets but they were posted after the first post on kickback. Hopefully this is true but it is a strange development for a lunch time on a Saturday.

Edit:  found the original tweet.

Edited by Uche Gang

Geoff Kilpatrick

Not sure who emerges here looking worse - those carrying the pitchforks or those singing about a website.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
12 minutes ago, dode41 said:

So if someone was lifted for allegedly throwing the coin they shouldn't have been banned based on your logic. 

Innocent until proven guilty.

I do think there is a real issue with football fans being classed guilty until proven innocent. No danger should they have been banned until the full facts were known. 

Assume the Motherwell manager will be apologising too. As well as the media and I’m sure Budge will apologise, she has said as much in a recent interview.

I thought there was two incidents? One before kick off, and one during the game. The one during the game being the Kickback song that was misheard/interpreted as 'black' or something.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, HMFC86 said:

I do think there is a real issue with football fans being classed guilty until proven innocent. No danger should they have been banned until the full facts were known. 

Assume the Motherwell manager will be apologising too. As well as the media and I’m sure Budge will apologise, she has said as much in a recent interview.

I disagree. It's analogous to being suspended from a workplace when an allegation occurs.

Now that they have been cleared they should be able to resume their seats and recompensed for any games they missed.

6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I disagree. It's analogous to being suspended from a workplace when an allegation occurs.

Now that they have been cleared they should be able to resume their seats and recompensed for any games they missed.

Correct 

• cosanostra locked this topic