Dikamona

chester copperpot

Just now, Madjambo21 said:

Mom for me today.

Saved Smith's blushes close to the end with a hell of a sliding challenge 

Excellent but TBF to Smith, apart from that error, he had a great game, particulalrly with his distribution in the first half.

Back three were superb!

PS And Mitchell was much better defensively.  He fits in with a back three.

For me he was just ok, gave away alot of fouls and the one time the ball needs hoofed up the park at the end he passes it right to a motherwell player, dont think he will be a starter when Dunne and Souttar are fit.

Just now, jambo3tevie said:

For me he was just ok, gave away alot of fouls and the one time the ball needs hoofed up the park at the end he passes it right to a motherwell player, dont think he will be a starter when Dunne and Souttar are fit.

Agree with this. I generally thought Dikamona and Clare were our worst players.

12 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Excellent but TBF to Smith, apart from that error, he had a great game, particulalrly with his distribution in the first half.

Back three were superb!

Totally agree. Like Smith in a back 3.

Think we will have to rely on the defence being tight to win games till our forwards are back up and running 

Bazzas right boot

Ehh? 

Smith was far better, him and Djoum stand outs today. 

Berra as solid as usual. 

Dikamona does a job, but he's a ten a penny centre half. 

Football is all about opinions, but they are wrong if they think otherwise. 

Dikamona is a 5th choice centre half, and that's how it should be. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

12 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

This

13 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Dikimona not good enough for Hearts.

Have to agree. He is doing a job just now but don't think he will get any game time when others are back.

Really isn't the best ball player, which is frustrating because Berra isn't either but Smith took care of playing from the back today at least.

Won a lot of balls, and really kept us in it. He's committed for sure.

Raymond Reddington

Started shakey however as the game grew so did he. Was winning everything at the end of the game. What a pass to mitchell in first half.

I thought he was decent but that’s all. He Gives too many daft fouls away and isn’t the strongest in the air for a centre half.. I thought Smith was terrific today considering he’s a full back

He had a great game today!

Did anyone see him limping at the end of the match? maybe nothing and I really hope it isn't.

3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Back three were superb!

I said yesterday (or was it this morning?) on the match thread that I thought we'd see Mitchell get better with Berra back in the team. Early days yet, but it looks like there's a possibility this might be one of those rare occasions when I'm not talking nonsense! 

I’d prefer us to develop Petkov and Baur as cover.  The guy fills me with dread in a Hearts top, but Levein loves him so what do I know.

3 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I said yesterday (or was it this morning?) on the match thread that I thought we'd see Mitchell get better with Berra back in the team. Early days yet, but it looks like there's a possibility this might be one of those rare occasions when I'm not talking nonsense! 

Steady, fella!  No delusions of grandeur, it'll go to your head!

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’d prefer us to develop Petkov and Baur as cover.  The guy fills me with dread in a Hearts top, but Levein loves him so what do I know.

So you confess you're dreadful?

4 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Back three were superb!

I thought Smith was outstanding today. Reads the game beautifully, which is perfect for a sweeper.

4 hours ago, jambo3tevie said:

This pretty much sums up my view. He's ok, a decent stopgap while we have injuries, but he's nowhere near good enough to be a first choice starter at the sort of level we want to be at.

4 hours ago, cosanostra said:

He's rock solid and does a great job for us. Pretty sure he'll have earned his next contract.

I'll be very surprised if he's kept beyond the end of this season. Rock solid is definitely not a term I'd use to describe him.

Excellent today.

And for the blind element Berra was playing behind Demi to give him license to attack and threaten the opposition. 

Didn't look like Berra enjoyed it much but it's the result that matters.

Talk about divided opinions. I think he's decent. He's got some good attributes - quite good on the ball, physical, brave, decent pace, fine positionally, decent in the air, and the type of mistakes he makes, like the wrong pass or taking too much time on the ball, should be pretty easy to put a stop to with good coaching and someone like Berra around him. He's behind Dunne, Berra and Souttar but if we're planning on playing a back 3 regularly I'd keep him and think he's a player we can improve.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

We are a left back away from a very decent back four

If we do settle on a back four, I think Garuccio is the man for the job. 

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

He’s pretty shit which I trust will be reflected in him not being offered a replacement contract. 

Thanks for helping out though. 

The Rangers game may come into our thinking when we have to make a decision. He really was awful that day

pettigrewsstylist

His performance against the vermin had me thinking he could do a Mckenna esque emergency striker role if Morisson and Mitchell, Smith, Mitchell, Bozanic were feeding him crosses.

But rock solid dependable at back also.

Controversial I know but I don’t want him getting a new contract. He cannot judge the ball in the air when defending and he either is miles away from it when it lands or heads it straight up.

16 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Far better than last week against rangers where he had a shocker 

Yup you wouldn’t think it was the same player, he’s decent and puts in a shift did well yesterday.