Canvas Printing

Col1874

Bit if a random one, but have any of you ever had an image printed onto canvas and put onto a wooden frame ready for hanging? 

I've got someone asking to buy one of my designs but he wants it on approx A2 size canvas which I can't print myself. 

Any suggestions for print companies who are reliable and competitive? 

Office Outlet at Hermiston Gait are extortionate before anyone suggests them :lol:

Shanks said no

Tesco had a deal about a month ago, we needed some photos on canvas for the office. I think they were A1 or A2. Got them half price at £50 each.

Website was a doddle to use and ready for pick up in about a week.

Edit - just checked, they were 40 x 30" and Tesco now charging £100 a print

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

been here before
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Who's the best for leaflets.

Probably Pizza Hut or Dominos judging by the amount that get shoved through my door.

Virgin Media a close third.

Sexton Hardcastle

Groupon always have deals on. Got an almost 1m x .5m print done the other day for Xmas for about 30 quid including delivery and all the extras.

Just now, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Groupon always have deals on. Got an almost 1m x .5m print done the other day for Xmas for about 30 quid including delivery and all the extras.

I was going to suggest Groupon. There's one doing one 40 x 60cm, which I think is about A2 size for £14 (+ £8 delivery).

2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

There was a thread on here not long after the 2012 cup final with a link to a groupon deal for a canvas print. 

My one never arrived (Rudi shooshing the Hibs fans) , I’d forgotten about it until now. :lol: