Masterchef/ Festive Save The Children Fundraiser Draw

redm

And the winners are ………………………………………………………………………………...

Viva Obua

Rabbie Burns

jack 49

jr ewing

thegreatsd

lou

1 minute ago, cookieboy said:

And the winners are ………………………………………………………………………………...

Viva Obua

Rabbie Burns

jack 49

jr ewing

thegreatsd

lou

@redm confirm ???

1 minute ago, redm said:

VivaObua

Rabbie Burns

jack49

a bit disco

thegreatsd

Reserve place: lou

:)

that's what I said                   

eventually

3 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

sorry jr ewing

a bit disco won

ffs I made an arse of it

:robboyas:Sorry, made me laugh.

Edited by maroondevo52

If you didn't win, don't worry, there's going to be plenty of opportunity for subscribed members to snap up some top notch prizes in the Christmas Cracker draws we'll be running daily from Sunday, for 12 days. Keep your eyes peeled for more info.   :smiliz34:

...a bit disco
12 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

sorry jr ewing

a bit disco won

ffs I made an arse of it

Toying with my emotions there.

Tease.

Absolutely great afternoon and very proud of the young players and how they presented themselves and of course the food. Made over £9k for save the children but won't get a mention in the media of course but who cares as the people who will benefit are the bigger picture. Well done Hearts and BTW big Uche hopes to be back for the end of January. 

3 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Absolutely great afternoon and very proud of the young players and how they presented themselves and of course the food. Made over £9k for save the children but won't get a mention in the media of course but who cares as the people who will benefit are the bigger picture. Well done Hearts and BTW big Uche hopes to be back for the end of January. 

Excellent effort by all and a credit to the club. Re Uche, spoke with him at the calendar signing and said same. Fingers crossed, come end of Jan have Naismith, Vanacek, Uche and McLean all fighting to play. 

Austin MacPhee was so funny offering £100 to the young player who got the highest bid from his table in the auction. He did mention it was the staff Christmas night out last night and had enjoyed it after the win. And as he says we're top again if we win on Friday. Really top guy

1 minute ago, jack49 said:

The winning team.

10B1A512-0433-4629-8D44-0A92A00A0D46.jpeg

sorry Harry but grey trainers? Really!!! Well done all though. If any these kids do make it in this game at least they can look back and say "Hearts taught me to be a pro"

Thanks to kickback  my wife and I had a fun afternoon with some fellow members. Special mention must go to Mark Martin for the professional way he ran the show.

C2EAC9DA-0520-488C-8B57-9ED79ACAD43D.jpeg

22 minutes ago, jack49 said:

Thanks to kickback  my wife and I had a fun afternoon with some fellow members. Special mention must go to Mark Martin for the professional way he ran the show.

C2EAC9DA-0520-488C-8B57-9ED79ACAD43D.jpeg

I'll second that Jack, a very well organised and most entertaining afternoon all round ?

8 minutes ago, Rabbie_Burns said:

I'll second that Jack, a very well organised and most entertaining afternoon all round ?

I will third it! It was a good afternoon and all for a good cause too. Nice meeting the fellow kickbackers who were a very nice bunch of people as well. 

...a bit disco

Good day, good table of people and loadsamoney for a good cause.

:thumbsup: