Lennon out of order

jake

William H. Bonney

7 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

He told Jason Cummings he'd rearrange his face once as he had him pinned up against the wall. So I heard from an employee at Hibs anyway.

He'd be helping Cummings out then. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jake

• Mikey1874

• Beast Boy

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chester copperpot

Spoke to someone about him in the office today when I was in picking stuff up. Apparently the boy I was speaking to knows Whittaker well and he was saying that Lennon is a lovely guy when he is speaking to the players on a 1-2-1 basis but when the talks are being made at half time etc he thinks nothing of berating a player in front of the rest totally ****ing up his supposed good man management rep. 

Most of the players think he is a tosser who is only there till something better comes along.

oh and he mentions Celtic a lot when speaking to the players ???

5 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Spoke to someone about him in the office today when I was in picking stuff up. Apparently the boy I was speaking to knows Whittaker well and he was saying that Lennon is a lovely guy when he is speaking to the players on a 1-2-1 basis but when the talks are being made at half time etc he thinks nothing of berating a player in front of the rest totally ****ing up his supposed good man management rep. 

Most of the players think he is a tosser who is only there till something better comes along.

oh and he mentions Celtic a lot when speaking to the players ???

Heard the Celtic ...and I’ve done this n that comments are regular from popcorn. Heard he isn’t particularly well liked by a few players. An ex hibs players father is my source . He reckons he’ll be offski first chance he gets. ... shame 

chester copperpot
24 minutes ago, Bighenry said:

Heard the Celtic ...and I’ve done this n that comments are regular from popcorn. Heard he isn’t particularly well liked by a few players. An ex hibs players father is my source . He reckons he’ll be offski first chance he gets. ... shame 

He will 100% leave them at the drop of a hat. The problem is his goodwill is dropping like a stone so doubt he will get another job better than Hibs. He should focus on them rather than being a tit. 

I have actually met him a fair few times when he was at Celtic and I always thought he was sound but he's Hibs now so he can **** off 

27 minutes ago, Bighenry said:

The thing is, I don't see other clubs coming in for him because of his behavior, allied to a dubious period down south.  I think he and Hibs are stuck with each other, until Hibs give him the elbow.

1 minute ago, naeclue said:

The thing is, I don't see other clubs coming in for him because of his behavior, allied to a dubious period down south.  I think he and Hibs are stuck with each other, until Hibs give him the elbow.

Yip..  The mans a cretin . He certainly brings a lot of baggage.. Hopefully things continue the way they’re going down fester way . He’s been fortunate to inherit some decent players. He’s ****ed now it’s his team 

chester copperpot
13 minutes ago, naeclue said:

:spoton:

1 hour ago, bajthejambo said:

He told Jason Cummings he'd rearrange his face once as he had him pinned up against the wall. So I heard from an employee at Hibs anyway.

To be fair, we can’t be too critical of that. 

He was lucky that Stubbs brought in some decent players but was a crap manager. Lennons transfer record is awful. 

18 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

He’s not well at the mo hence him not doing interviews. Still a horrible wee runt though 

He seems to get the flu quite a lot when things aren’t going well

The Parker interview I just seen on stv was terrible 

Basicaly said the players are shit but we will struggle on till jan when we can buy new players..... couldn’t believe what I was watching 

Also slated Kamberi 

queensferryjambo
4 hours ago, bajthejambo said:

When Hibs won the Championship a friend of mine went to meet one of his friends who worked in a trendy George Street night spot (sorry can't remember the name of the place) as he would be finishing work and they were going out after to go clubbing.

My friend realised when he was inside that the Hibs team and management staff were in celebrating their season. He said it was a really good atmosphere and everyone was being friendly and having a good time.  The friend in question supports Celtic and was just waiting for his mate to finish when Lennon shouted out 'who the **** are you to him' and he brushed it off and moved to another bit of the pub.

The last thing he said he witnessed was Cummings shouting at Lennon and acting smart. Lennon tried to get to Cummings but was stopped by other players. It all spilled into the street and Lennon was physically thrown into a taxi.

Whether that is true or not I don't know but I have no reason not to believe the person who told me this.

1 hour ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Kamberi was already off the pitch when the coin was thrown wasn’t he? Interesting..

Like your thinking. 

Nobody has aired this possibility.

?

The Future's Maroon

Been trouble at the farmhouse for months, I’m more surprised it’s taken the media this long to report it

4 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Been trouble at the farmhouse for months, I’m more surprised it’s taken the media this long to report it

Have a watch of stig of the dumps press conference yesterday, wee Lenny has the flu again! The players are all shite and they need new ones it’s like going back to butcher!