Lennon out of order

jake

54 minutes ago, dsk1210 said:

They were not playing Killie last night, so how would Stevie Clarke see it and say whatever happened was out of order?

I am confused.

Steve Clarke is everywhere. Steve Clarke is life. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jake

• Mikey1874

• Beast Boy

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hibs played St Mirren so how does Steve Clarke know? 

Not that I don’t beleive it, the fact the caravan dweller is doing the presser while wee angry from Ireland concentrated on ‘football’ matters!!  In other words kicked the shit out his star striker!

My inside source told me Kamberi didn’t want to go back to Hibs he wanted Sunderland but Hibs invoked some clause after his loan deal, he’s been working for a January move since he arrived

I think he has had his fill of Hibs.  I notice that he's laid down the gauntlet demanding new players in the window. He'll be off at the first good offer.

I’d imagine that if anything Steve Clarke would have been commenting on Lennon throwing Kamberi under the bus with comments like ‘we took him off because he needs to do better at, well everything really’ and Clarke may well have said it was out of order to publicly slate a player in that way.

2 hours ago, jake said:

Yes he was.

It's amazing that we have threads going on about thick hobo's yet half of kickback cannae even read.

Lennon has never truly had his dressing room on side, he slates his players at every opportunity and I can't remember him ever taking ownership of any loss of points, indeed he comes out after any defeat saying "they're not doing enough" or "the players need to do better" without ever saying "we". Last seasons derbies when we beat them at Tynie you could literally see him screaming at his players and the players were looking back at him in utter disdain 

10 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Always thought Kamberi looked a decent player

I find Hibs' struggles strange. 

With a decent squad. Guys like Horgan and Hyndman came in that were highly rated and did well in early games. 

Something is wrong. 

Shooter McGavin
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So Kamberi is anti Catholic? 

It would appear so, also Lennon won’t take any responsibility for his actions. 

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

With a decent squad. Guys like Horgan and Hyndman came in that were highly rated and did well in early games. 

Something is wrong. 

I think the MF trio they lost just haven’t been replaced with anything close. Kamberi needs service and he ain’t getting it.

Long may that continue but you’re right, something is wrong behind the scenes.

??

56 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Wonder if Lennon has sent Parker to call Kamberi a “slut” and to “watch his back” yet?

:rofl:

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Something is wrong. 

Vastly over rated squad, their better players have left and the intimate relationship with celtic on which they were reliant has hit a bit of a dip.

I've heard Lennon is hated in the dressing room.

Kamberi, could do a job!!!! Worth it just for the seethe. I bet he would work his balls off in a derby to ram it right up popcorn teeth

jack D and coke

Double post. 

This new software the board uses is dreadful. Seems to change daily. 

Edited by jack D and coke

30 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Kamberi, could do a job!!!! Worth it just for the seethe. I bet he would work his balls off in a derby to ram it right up popcorn teeth

Agent Ross to sign him in January and lend him back to Hearts til summer....

3 hours ago, Deevers said:

I think he has had his fill of Hibs.  I notice that he's laid down the gauntlet demanding new players in the window. He'll be off at the first good offer.

Any club would be off their nut appointing Lennon. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Hopefully he stays a good bit longer 

Yeah

Just 1 visit to Easter Road this season suits me

They might even get close to the play off place at this rate 

Lennon never takes responsibility for anything, loves playing the blame game and playing the victim. Always has done, guys a total tool. That coin incident...while the guy that threw it was an arse for doing so, Lennon brought it on himself. Former team-mate Gary Caldwell said as much but was then told to retract that comment and apologise. Didn't fit the victim card that popcorn teeth loves so much. Had he not riled the fans behind him the incident would likely have not happened. It was a very clever move by him to be fair, even though the coin didn't actually hit him on the chin, he went down like he'd been shot. It was a tactic to take the heat out if his own club with Zlamal being punched, and also because the goal we scored wasn't given. Haring may have been in an offside position but the goalie was so far out the 6 yard box and the goal we scored should've been awarded, Haring didn't even touch it when it went in. Lennon knew that him being on the deck at Tynie would get the back page pictures and headlines, then a bit later, using the religious claptrap he did and that will be his half-baked reason for when he quits Hibs sooner rather than later. Guy's a grade A plonker and fits the profile of that turgid club to a tee, just like dozens of players they've signed over the years. If there's a dipshit player with a chip on their shoulder out there you can almost bet that he'll end up at Hibs at some point, Liam Craig being a perfect example along with tons more.

Edited by jambonian

2 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

So why was he commenting on it? How did he even know about it?

Sorry mate .

It was the previous weeks game he was chatting to Livi coaching staff about.

4 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Hibs played St Mirren so how does Steve Clarke know? 

Not that I don’t beleive it, the fact the caravan dweller is doing the presser while wee angry from Ireland concentrated on ‘football’ matters!!  In other words kicked the shit out his star striker!

My inside source told me Kamberi didn’t want to go back to Hibs he wanted Sunderland but Hibs invoked some clause after his loan deal, he’s been working for a January move since he arrived

Clarke was talking about Lennon being out of order at killie with Livi staff.

Sorry if I was unclear.

The guy is an absolute roaster. They’ll be involved in the play offs at the least . Lennon is a coward in all aspects. A bully, a supposed victim and completely unhinged.

a stark raving lunatic who I can’t wait to see the back of. He’s played a blinder as when he eventually walks or gets sacked he will go back to the coin thrower. Not the Jim Duffy or the airplane nonsense. Suits his agenda.

vile 

Poor spell for them and NL steps aside for press, poor spell for us and CL fronts up all the time. Again Craig oozes class NL oozes puss.

Hope he hangs around a bit longer. He's shit.

Although, at least when Parker does the press conferences, he adds a handsomeness to proceedings that Lennon can't match.

Parker.jpg

4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

So Kamberi is anti Catholic? 

And popcorn. Dangerous combo.

We are all kamberi.

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Whoever threw that pound coin...:greggy:

You are welcome. But I only did it because it was one of the old ones and no longer legal tender.

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You are welcome. But I only did it because it was one of the old ones and no longer legal tender.

:pleasing:

:fth:

2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Any club would be off their nut appointing Lennon. 

Exactly.  That's why we need a campaign to keep him at Fester Rd.

Lennon must stay!

Just now, Yoda said:

Exactly.  That's why we need a campaign to keep him at Fester Rd.

Lennon must stay!

He is the Diane Abbott of football.

Shanks said no
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

He is the Diane Abbott of football.

What! Jeremy Corbyn has shagged him! That’s disgusting.

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

What! Jeremy Corbyn has shagged him! That’s disgusting.

I can't confirm or deny. 

2 hours ago, jake said:

Sorry mate .

It was the previous weeks game he was chatting to Livi coaching staff about.

5 hours ago, Sraman said:

It's amazing that we have threads going on about thick hobo's yet half of kickback cannae even read.

I've just gone back and read the op again (properly this time)! It's amazing how some things can make much more sense when you read them properly! 

It should have been ten

Maybe Kamberi dropped a pound coin and it hit Lennon on the jacket. He doesnae like that...

:clarification:

Edited by It should have been ten

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Deevers said:

A p45 will be the best offer he gets in the next few months ?

15 minutes ago, Yoda said:

I think Lennon is slightly better at sums.

Oh a don't know, once he gets past his 3 fingers on each hand he's ****ed!

6 hours ago, BigAlim said:

Lennon has never truly had his dressing room on side, he slates his players at every opportunity and I can't remember him ever taking ownership of any loss of points, indeed he comes out after any defeat saying "they're not doing enough" or "the players need to do better" without ever saying "we". Last seasons derbies when we beat them at Tynie you could literally see him screaming at his players and the players were looking back at him in utter disdain 

Correct. Takes responsibility for nothing whatsoever in life, least of all his own bizarre actions and appalling behaviour at times. The guy appears to have many serious issues going on with himself 

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I've just gone back and read the op again (properly this time)! It's amazing how some things can make much more sense when you read them properly! 

No bother buddy .

He told Jason Cummings he'd rearrange his face once as he had him pinned up against the wall. So I heard from an employee at Hibs anyway.

6 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

He told Jason Cummings he'd rearrange his face once as he had him pinned up against the wall. So I heard from an employee at Hibs anyway.

He's a fat wee dwarf as well. Amazed he's never had a pasting in the dressing room before behaving like that. Some of these guys are never out the gym too.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier