Time for officials to explain baffling decisions

mac

We can all see the action, so please explain your thought process - we can then stop questioning the GFA - ALL teams outwith the GFA have to meekly accept your absurd/bizarre judgement which, surprisingly, only ever benefits the GFA☹️

Don’t know if I could actually take the likes of madden or Dallas trying to explain their decisions simply because they are indefensible. I genuinely think I’d want to throw a bottle of JD down my neck then at the TV.

whilst I understand what your saying I think I’d be even more angry and despise their corrupt faces even more than I already do. 

The silence from Conroy, Dallas etc after the midweek games is deafening.

Even their most ardent supporters can't defend the officials this season.

I actually agree - I mean my preference would be to sack them all and make them walk past the media holding boxes with their stuff in.. kinda like the below. It might actually force them to think about their decisions and verify their decisions, transparency and accountability are missing from the refs decision making process. 

Image result for leaving office box

Look at that face of dejection, now imagine its Bobby Madden or son of dallas 

:glorious::verysmug:

Seymour M Hersh

They'd lie through their teeth if they ever had to explain their decision. Won't happen though because they will scream that their integrity (clearly they don't do irony) would be under threat and the GFA will back them.

Before it gets to that we need the club to go public.

We aren’t shy at releasing statements after all and I’d like to hear something from the club.

When paying punters are contacting the club saying they won’t be back, surely they have to address it?

3 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

How would Dallas explain the other night ? It was just blatant cheating 

Runs in the family 

Surly someone is monitoring these refereeing decisions ?? I’d hAve madden and son of Dallas up in Peterhead or East Fife on a Tuesday night maybe they will get it right there !!

I understand that many of the referees would like to "explain" their decisions. It is the SFA itself that is against this.

I don't usually believe in conspiracy theories, but there is little evidence to suggest that the SFA wants anything other than a Rangers/Celtic title race!

Wire them for sound, as in Rugby, then lets hear the incompetent ****wits try and defend these kind of decisions.

16 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Dallas said it was "clear as day" did he not? How can he defend it.

If he said that then he's a liar as well as a cheating b*****d!

There Is nothing baffling about some of the decisions, they are quite simply bias & corrupt. Any referee with a known allegiance to a club should not be anywhere near that league as they can also influence/improve their club's prospects by the same corrupt decisions in other games. This is not a new concept it's been going on for years. The OF cartel will never permit any real  challenge against them. 

7 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

"I seen the player go down, Haring was beside im, who I had warned about his fouling. By the way way the player went was obvious that he had been fouled."

in other words, he saw **** all and assumed he had been fouled. The assistant was 20 yards away and didn't tell otherwise.

Pair of dicks.

edit:

Above quote is not an actual quote, I thought I better add. It is my guess at what son dallas would have said.

fast-tracked through Professional football entirely on who is father is.

Edited by Tommy Brown

4 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

"I seen the player go down, Haring was beside im, who I had warned about his fouling. By the way way the player went was obvious that he had been fouled."

in other words, he saw **** all and assumed he had been fouled. The assistant was 20 yards away and didn't tell otherwise.

Pair of dicks.

edit:

Above quote is not an actual quote, I thought I better add. It is my guess at what son dallas would have said.

fast-tracked through Professional football entirely on who is father is.

That is what happened 

We’ve been trying for 30 years (that I can remember) to get refs to explain themselves...it’s not going to change anytime soon. 

We’re light years behind other countries, in every department...referees, technology, ATTITUDES. 

INNERLEITHEN HMFC 1874

Will never happen because then the world would know the truth,they are cheating bustards.

Watch the linesmen tomorrow they are right next to the ball put the flag above their head

and wait for the ref to tell them which way to give it.Cheating bustards one and all.

He explained it to Berra by saying it was as clear as day.  

I want to say unbelievable, but it isn’t. 

Seymour M Hersh

Apparently he told Berra it was a penalty "clear as day"! 

Fort Vallance
2 hours ago, Nessjambo67 said:

Surly someone is monitoring these refereeing decisions ?? I’d hAve madden and son of Dallas up in Peterhead or East Fife on a Tuesday night maybe they will get it right there !!

What have the natives of Peterhead or Methil ever done to you ? 

Fort Vallance

I actually think he was so desperate to give something he just couldn't stop himself. Realised pretty quickly he had f##### up otherwise he would surely have given Haring a second yellow. If that was the case I'd like to hear him explain that. "Eh hang on till I call my dad."

11 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'm not inclined to disbelieve this but did Dallas explain what was 'clear as day'?

Because I've seen lots of footage that doesn't show anything that would fit that description of a penalty award.

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, Boof said:

I'm not inclined to disbelieve this but did Dallas explain what was 'clear as day'?

Because I've seen lots of footage that doesn't show anything that would fit that description of a penalty award.

The simple fact with that particular call and him having to explain himself is that he couldn't possibly.

" I saw a foul"  There was no foul that would make that player contort to that degree.

"I thought I saw a foul"  You're paid to make decisions on what you see. Not guess or assume.

He could never explain to his bosses why he gave a penalty. He clearly cheated Hearts. 

Whilst I would like a referees update on this type of decision and an explanation the reality is it would simply lead to  bun fight over the explanation given.

They need to be disciplined for mistakes made in some form or another

There was the example the other week of the English referee giving a foul to one of the sides when his back was turned and he had not seen the 'offence'..proved on TV pictures yet hardly any coverage because a goal did not result from it...........it proved what we all know referees are human , they are subject to bias and feel pressure from fans and managers, they make mistakes but live in fear of admitting them in case their future is harmed

Fans also need to accept that they will never get a match refereed 100% correctly according to the laws of the game....opinion not fact is the basis for many of the decisions made

11 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Whilst I would like a referees update on this type of decision and an explanation the reality is it would simply lead to  bun fight over the explanation given.

They need to be disciplined for mistakes made in some form or another

There was the example the other week of the English referee giving a foul to one of the sides when his back was turned and he had not seen the 'offence'..proved on TV pictures yet hardly any coverage because a goal did not result from it...........it proved what we all know referees are human , they are subject to bias and feel pressure from fans and managers, they make mistakes but live in fear of admitting them in case their future is harmed

Fans also need to accept that they will never get a match refereed 100% correctly according to the laws of the game....opinion not fact is the basis for many of the decisions made

You reckon the farmer massive were pressurising Dallas.

What did they do threaten to set their prize bull on him ? ☺

The Scottish Grade 1 referees should go on strike again - but a permanent one this time - so that we can get in unbiased, non-corrupt, and more competent refs from Malta, or wherever, to take charge of our games. They did a better job than our lot the last time around.

Short of that, then - yes - they should be obliged to to give public explanations for their more "debatable" decisions...

Edited by Auld Reekin'

8 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What he actually saw was "clear daylight " between the players which constitutes, well nothing so it has to be a penalty. How else would the Sainty have been horizontal 3 feet in the air flailing his arms about.