We Were Robbed

Wee Mikey

Regardless of previous games with controversial decisions against Hearts, why not simply look at the last two? The fact is that Sevco simply could NOT score against us in open play. Our goal came via slick play. They scored a legitimate goal. They won due to a blatent off-side and thereafter killed the game aided and abetted by the ref. Hence a point stolen as a draw was the correct result wirhout poor refereeing. All very well for the St J manager to claim that THEY dropped 2 points but it is neither posession NOR attempts that win games (as we all know) ... It is only GOALS that count. Hearts scored 2 good 'uns and St J only 1. The penalty was a travesty. Robbed yet again. So, simply add those cheated points to our tally and remember that we are playing wirh a depleted squad. Anybody who thinks that Sevco 'Deserved the Win' or that St J were 'The Better Team' should maybe go and support them instead of having a pop at Hearts. That's TWO ref-instigated goals in only the last TWO games that have cost us BIG-TIME. Just sayin' ?

avhudtheteeshirt

On another note, will the St Johnstone player be offered a 2 match ban for trying to do back somersaults in the penalty box??????? 

rudi must stay
33 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Regardless of previous games with controversial decisions against Hearts, why not simply look at the last two? The fact is that Sevco simply could NOT score against us in open play. Our goal came via slick play. They scored a legitimate goal. They won due to a blatent off-side and thereafter killed the game aided and abetted by the ref. Hence a point stolen as a draw was the correct result wirhout poor refereeing. All very well for the St J manager to claim that THEY dropped 2 points but it is neither posession NOR attempts that win games (as we all know) ... It is only GOALS that count. Hearts scored 2 good 'uns and St J only 1. The penalty was a travesty. Robbed yet again. So, simply add those cheated points to our tally and remember that we are playing wirh a depleted squad. Anybody who thinks that Sevco 'Deserved the Win' or that St J were 'The Better Team' should maybe go and support them instead of having a pop at Hearts. That's TWO ref-instigated goals in only the last TWO games that have cost us BIG-TIME. Just sayin' ?

draw would have been fair in both. We were better in the first half in both games in my opinion, as you say its goals that matter, and we aren't talking our chances, we should have been a few ahead at St Johnstone, and if so it would have been a totally different match. But I think we're playing ok, we've certainly improved from last season, and when everything's clicking i'd fancy us v anyone in this league

1 hour ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

On another note, will the St Johnstone player be offered a 2 match ban for trying to do back somersaults in the penalty box??????? 

Never been mentioned. Very valid point. Jones from Killie got banned remember

While I've complained and also pointed out we would be top of the league with the main decisions reversed I have also moved on.

We need to play better and start winning games again. If we do that with players gradually coming in we can still put in a league challenge. 

All the other sides have shown they can drop points even Celtic and we can put together an even better run of games. 

I look at the table and can scarcely believe my eyes.  Despite a horror run of injuries, officiating and results we are stunningly close to the top.

Good result against Motherwell and we are right back in it.

Disser Pointon
3 hours ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

To be fair I think it's just the way he fell whilst jumping for the ball. Makes the refs decision even more baffling.

4 hours ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Completely valid point. Mind Jamie Walker got a ban retrospectively.

not a chance here. Sweep SWEEP

17 hours ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

I don't see what the big deal is here Haring had both hands on Gordon and when you do that your giving the Ref a decision to make.

6 minutes ago, huskycol said:

I don't see what the big deal is here Haring had both hands on Gordon and when you do that your giving the Ref a decision to make.

Which never happens ever in football games 

22 minutes ago, huskycol said:

From which angle is that shown? I’ve not seen it. Any chance of posting a video of it???

David Wotherspoon’s arm was extended when he blocked Michael Smith’s cross. I’ve not actually seen anyone comment on that incident in any of the threads.

29 minutes ago, huskycol said:

You are obviously on the wind up. 

50 minutes ago, huskycol said:

OK  Mr Dallas how did your appointment at Specsavers go ☺

3 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

From which angle is that shown? I’ve not seen it. Any chance of posting a video of it???

David Wotherspoon’s arm was extended when he blocked Michael Smith’s cross. I’ve not actually seen anyone comment on that incident in any of the threads.

At the time, I was screaming for a penalty for the Wotherspoon handball. However, the replay suggests it was just outside the box. Definitely a handball though.

3 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

3mins 40 seconds into the highlights on the bbc site. Gordon makes the most of it but the contact is there.

7 minutes ago, huskycol said:

3mins 40 seconds into the highlights on the bbc site. Gordon makes the most of it but the contact is there.

I always feel sorry for those with some handicap and in your case sight appears to be an issue

As such rather than comment on what you have not seen perhaps you could visit another site where your comments would be more appreciated.

I'm pretty sure you have already completed the registration process  for the village idiots fan site

11 minutes ago, huskycol said:

Yad. I that "contact" was enough to make you do a backflip my hair will grow back some day. There have been some awful ref decisions of late, not just against us and everyman and his dog is saying this one is the worst

maroonnicky63
22 hours ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

And will Tommy Wright reprimand him for going down easy,this was his comment when he blamed Walker and Nicholson for going down easy a couple of seasons ago, he said he would not allow any of his players to get away with diving well lets see what he does, NOTHING

9 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Yad. I that "contact" was enough to make you do a backflip my hair will grow back some day. There have been some awful ref decisions of late, not just against us and everyman and his dog is saying this one is the worst

Read my posts again I never said I thought it was a penalty but I can see why the Ref gave it. According to some on here there was nobody within a couple of miles of him.

Edited by huskycol

Just now, huskycol said:

Read my posts again I never said I thought it was a penalty but I can see why the Ref gave it.

Everyone can see why the Ref gave it Col. He's an incompetent arsehole.

21 hours ago, mscjambo said:

As did Jamie Walker

20 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I look at the table and can scarcely believe my eyes.  Despite a horror run of injuries, officiating and results we are stunningly close to the top.

Good result against Motherwell and we are right back in it.

Very much this. I keep reading all these angry Levein-focused rants and I honestly wonder how I can feel so very different about this season. We're still hanging in there and it's absolutely incredible given the last few weeks. Testament to how well we did early on, and also probably down to other results going our way a couple of times. I'm far from having given up on doing well this season, we're not far off getting our injured players back (hopefully) and then we'll see how the land lies. I was really down about the St J penalty thing for a few days but Levein's mischief today has cheered me up. A good result tomorrow would be even better, of course. 

Better times are just around the corner. 

28 minutes ago, huskycol said:

Read my posts again I never said I thought it was a penalty but I can see why the Ref gave it. According to some on here there was nobody within a couple of miles of him.

Well  I've played the tape back umpteen times and can see NO contact whatsoever. 

Other posters on here have undoubtedly done likewise Michael Stewart and Stephen Thompson who are well paid to analyse games viewed it multiple times and can see no contact.

You'll be right though.:Aye:

Pasquale for King
21 hours ago, mscjambo said:

Yeah but that would be admitting Dallas was wrong

scott herbertson

You're correct of course, Mike. but we've just got to get on with it and hopefully tomorrow we'll get the result we EARN, not the result that the referees decide is our due.

Maybe see you in Stratties for a pre-matcher or two...

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Well  I've played the tape back umpteen times and can see NO contact whatsoever. 

Other posters on here have undoubtedly done likewise Michael Stewart and Stephen Thompson who are well paid to analyse games viewed it multiple times and can see no contact.

You'll be right though.:Aye:

Maybe time for an upgrade to DVD. Those Betamax recordings were never the best.

Michael Stewart and Stephen Thompson your at the wind up