• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• Shanks said no

• Alex Kintner

• iantjambo

14 minutes ago, King prawn said:

:lol: fell asleep. You’re welcome everyone 

And the award for most useless poster of the year goes to...

:D

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

And the award for most useless poster of the year goes to...

:D

I’ll take that - at least I’ll have won something :verysmug:

5 minutes ago, King prawn said:

I’ll take that - at least I’ll have won something :verysmug:

You don’t get gold letters though.

In fact, I’m sure I heard something about green letters for this particular award.

:)

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

Indeed it is.  The Legobus goes to:

The Frenchman Returns

:santa:

Deserved, for pure persistence in finding your Secret Santa :santa:

Did you find him?

Dagger Is Back
3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

For the record, the 11 numbers as randomly assigned were:

1    milky_26
2    Shapes
3    To Be Frank
4    iantjambo
5    joe.gausden
6    Clark Griswold
7    thehibsareintheirbeds
8    The Frenchman Returns
9    Dagger Is Back
10    brownkg
11    Sooperstar

:santa:

No9? I should at least get it at weekends. The bus that is!

18 hours ago, Ulysses said:

The cash prize draw will be open to everyone who posted a guess - any number of guesses - after the video was posted.  If you detected a Secret Santa you'll get an extra ticket in the draw, up to a maximum of two.

Whoever wins the Legobus prize won't be eligible for the cash prize as well.  The other players in the Legobus draw will be eligible.  Hope that makes sense.  :smiliz23:

A wee update to this.

I'm also including anyone who posted a reply to a guess even if they didn't guess themselves.  And, I'm adding some extra tickets.  Two extra tickets each for:

the player who got the pressie from the main prize winner, sadj (that's Bigsmak);

the player who got a pressie for the main prize winner, sadj (that's Boof);

the player who got a pressie from the Legobus winner, The Frenchman Returns (that's Morgan);

the player who got a pressie for the Legobus winner, The Frenchman Returns (that's ellie0028);

the Secret Santa who was first to be eliminated from the game (that's Helzibob).

The main cash prize winner and the Legobus winner won't be in the £40 cash prize draw.

All in all, that means there will be 95 tickets in the draw.  :santa:

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Non-participants in the draw, presumably?

Preferably, but that may not be possible - most of the 60 players have at least one ticket. :smiliz23:

Well, I'm about if needed...and don't suppose folk who weren't interested in this would be looking at the thread.

Edited by Boof

1 minute ago, Helzibob said:

I can help but I’m in the draw too. 

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Well, I'm about if needed...and don't suppose folk who weren't interested in this would be looking at the thread.

Cheers.  Directions coming up.  :santa:

Just now, Boof said:

Standing by...

Cheers.  :santa:

I've randomly assigned the 95 draw tickets numbers ranging from 200 to 294, and I've copied the list to Helzibob and redm.

So I'm asking you to pick a number anywhere in that range and post it, and then Helzibob will post to confirm who the £40 consolation prize winner is.

Over to you.  :santa3:

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

.....chicken fillet roll...

Can't beat the chicken fillet rolls in Ireland Ulysses. 

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

Can't beat the chicken fillet rolls in Ireland Ulysses. 

True.  Those and the spice bag and the spice burger.  Mmmmmmm, haute cuisine.  :santa:

7 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

So it is!  :santa:

So Sergio Garcia wins the £40 consolation prize.  Drop me a line to arrange payment.

Ho Ho, and again, Ho.  :smiliz19:

Never mind, just bitter at having the most correct guesses and getting hee haw for it ?

Edited by To Be Frank

13 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Never mind, just bitter at having the most correct guesses and getting hee haw for it ?

I got a gold nickname if that makes you feel better Frank ?

JKB Secret Santa 2018 - in summary

Helzibob got a present for iantjambo and was detected by iantjambo on 19-Dec at 7:16 am.

Alex got a present for hughesie27 and was detected by hughesie27 on 19-Dec at 3:01 pm.

ellie0028 got a present for The Frenchman Returns and was detected by The Frenchman Returns on 19-Dec at 8:14 pm.

Riddley Walker got a present for Lemongrab and was detected by Lemongrab on 19-Dec at 8:35 pm.

WeeChuck'sHeed got a present for Jambof3tornado and was detected by Jambof3tornado on 19-Dec at 10:04 pm.

AlimOzturk got a present for Sergio Garcia and was detected by The Frenchman Returns on 19-Dec at 11:17 pm.

I P Knightley got a present for brownkg and was detected by brownkg on 20-Dec at 8:35 am.

Lemongrab got a present for Godfather and was detected by Godfather on 20-Dec at 10:24 am.

tian447 got a present for joe.gausden and was detected by joe.gausden on 20-Dec at 2:33 pm.

AlphonseCapone got a present for davieholt and was detected by davieholt on 20-Dec at 3:43 pm.

H2 got a present for Tams bird and was detected by Tams bird on 20-Dec at 6:24 pm.

luckyBatistuta got a present for jamtartan74 and was detected by The Frenchman Returns on 20-Dec at 9:07 pm.

gowestjambo got a present for thehibsareintheirbeds and was detected by thehibsareintheirbeds on 20-Dec at 9:31 pm.

joe.gausden got a present for To Be Frank and was detected by To Be Frank on 20-Dec at 11:19 pm.

Disco Dave got a present for Tommy Brown and was detected by To Be Frank on 20-Dec at 11:30 pm.

geogth got a present for ellie0028 and was detected by ellie0028 on 21-Dec at 12:51 am.

Sarah O got a present for Sooperstar and was detected by Sooperstar on 21-Dec at 12:51 pm.

To Be Frank got a present for Boof and was detected by Tommy Brown on 21-Dec at 1:15 pm.

Boof got a present for sadj and was detected by sadj on 21-Dec at 1:41 pm.

davieholt got a present for Dagger Is Back and was detected by Dagger Is Back on 21-Dec at 3:23 pm.

Sergio Garcia got a present for Alex and was detected by sadj on 21-Dec at 4:23 pm.

Jambof3tornado got a present for Drumelzier and was detected by thehibsareintheirbeds on 21-Dec at 8:48 pm.

Chaka Demus & pliers got a present for Helzibob and was detected by joe.gausden on 21-Dec at 8:51 pm.

Glib and Shameless Crier got a present for milky_26 and was detected by milky_26 on 21-Dec at 9:31 pm.

The Frenchman Returns got a present for Morgan and was detected by To Be Frank on 21-Dec at 9:58 pm.

Armageddon got a present for graygo and was detected by graygo on 21-Dec at 10:46 pm.

Stuart McNeill got a present for Marvin and was detected by iantjambo on 21-Dec at 10:57 pm.

swavkav got a present for WeeChuck'sHeed and was detected by iantjambo on 21-Dec at 11:08 pm.

Ecce Romanov got a present for Arthur Morgan and was detected by To Be Frank on 21-Dec at 11:31 pm.

Psychedelicropcircle got a present for …a bit disco and was detected by …a bit disco on 21-Dec at 11:44 pm.

Tommy Brown got a present for bikerjambo and was detected by To Be Frank on 22-Dec at 12:08 am.

brownkg got a present for RobNox and was detected by Dagger Is Back on 22-Dec at 12:11 am.

iantjambogot a present for Shapes and was detected by Shapes on 22-Dec at 12:24 am.

Drumelzier got a present for luckyBatistuta and was detected by iantjambo on 22-Dec at 12:36 am.

Stupid Sexy Flanders got a present for Chaka Demus & pliers and was detected by To Be Frank on 22-Dec at 12:38 am.

milky_26 got a present for King prawn and was detected by To Be Frank on 22-Dec at 2:06 pm.

RobNox got a present for AlphonseCapone and was detected by iantjambo on 22-Dec at 3:25 pm.

Marvin got a present for Dunks and was detected by milky_26 on 22-Dec at 7:24 pm.

Arthur Morgan got a present for AlimOzturk and was detected by Sooperstar on 22-Dec at 7:55 pm.

Clark Griswold got a present for H2 and was detected by Shapes on 22-Dec at 8:39 pm.

scottish_chicP got a present for Stuart McNeill and was detected by To Be Frank on 22-Dec at 9:24 pm.

jamtartan74 got a present for Disco Dave and was detected by Shapes on 22-Dec at 9:26 pm.

graygo got a present for kevinref and was detected by Sooperstar on 22-Dec at 9:32 pm.

hughesie27 got a present for Clark Griswold and was detected by Clark Griswold on 22-Dec at 10:50 pm.

thehibsareintheirbeds got a present for geogth and was detected by geogth on 22-Dec at 10:50 pm.

Sooperstar got a present for Stupid Sexy Flanders and was detected by milky_26 on 22-Dec at 11:15 pm.

kevinref got a present for Sarah O and was detected by milky_26 on 22-Dec at 11:35 pm.

Shapes got a present for Armageddon and was detected by milky_26 on 22-Dec at 11:58 pm.

Kalamazoo Jambo got a present for I P Knightley and was detected by Clark Griswold on 22-Dec at 11:58 pm.

Morgan got a present for Psychedelicropcircle and was detected by The Frenchman Returns on 23-Dec at 12:14 am.

Godfather got a present for Sharky999 and was detected by sadj on 23-Dec at 12:14 am.

Bigsmak  got a present for swavkav and was detected by King prawn on 23-Dec at 12:15 am.

Dunks got a present for Kalamazoo Jambo and was detected by To Be Frank on 23-Dec at 12:16 am.

Sharky999 got a present for Riddley Walker and was detected by sadj on 23-Dec at 12:42 am.

Tams bird got a present for Glib and Shameless Crier and was detected by To Be Frank on 23-Dec at 12:42 am.

Dagger Is Back got a present for Ecce Romanov and was detected by brownkg on 23-Dec at 12:45 am.

bikerjambo got a present for tian447 and was detected by To Be Frank on 23-Dec at 1:04 am.

King prawn got a present for scottish_chicP and was detected by sadj on 23-Dec at 1:05 am.

…a bit disco got a present for gowestjambo and was detected by milky_26 on 23-Dec at 1:05 am.

sadj got a present for Bigsmak and escaped detection.

sadj won the main prize of £125 and is the JKB Secret Santa 2018 overall winner.

The Frenchman Returns won the special consolation prize of a Legobus.

Sergio Garcia won the £40 consolation cash prize.

:smiliz19:

The above post is only a summary, and doesn't tell the full story at all. 

Thanks to the JKB admin team for their support.  :santa:

A massive thanks to everyone who took part, especially those players who really got into the game and hunted down those Secret Santas.  :santa2:

I hope y'all enjoyed the game as much as I did, and all the best to you and yours for Christmas and the New Year.  :santa3:

Ho Ho feckin' Ho.  :smiliz19:

Doctor FinnBarr
4 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

JKB Secret Santa 2018 - in summary

Helzibob got a present for iantjambo and was detected by iantjambo on 19-Dec at 7:16 am.

Alex got a present for hughesie27 and was detected by hughesie27 on 19-Dec at 3:01 pm.

ellie0028 got a present for The Frenchman Returns and was detected by The Frenchman Returns on 19-Dec at 8:14 pm.

Riddley Walker got a present for Lemongrab and was detected by Lemongrab on 19-Dec at 8:35 pm.

WeeChuck'sHeed got a present for Jambof3tornado and was detected by Jambof3tornado on 19-Dec at 10:04 pm.

AlimOzturk got a present for Sergio Garcia and was detected by The Frenchman Returns on 19-Dec at 11:17 pm.

I P Knightley got a present for brownkg and was detected by brownkg on 20-Dec at 8:35 am.

Lemongrab got a present for Godfather and was detected by Godfather on 20-Dec at 10:24 am.

tian447 got a present for joe.gausden and was detected by joe.gausden on 20-Dec at 2:33 pm.

AlphonseCapone got a present for davieholt and was detected by davieholt on 20-Dec at 3:43 pm.

H2 got a present for Tams bird and was detected by Tams bird on 20-Dec at 6:24 pm.

luckyBatistuta got a present for jamtartan74 and was detected by The Frenchman Returns on 20-Dec at 9:07 pm.

gowestjambo got a present for thehibsareintheirbeds and was detected by thehibsareintheirbeds on 20-Dec at 9:31 pm.

joe.gausden got a present for To Be Frank and was detected by To Be Frank on 20-Dec at 11:19 pm.

Disco Dave got a present for Tommy Brown and was detected by To Be Frank on 20-Dec at 11:30 pm.

geogth got a present for ellie0028 and was detected by ellie0028 on 21-Dec at 12:51 am.

Sarah O got a present for Sooperstar and was detected by Sooperstar on 21-Dec at 12:51 pm.

To Be Frank got a present for Boof and was detected by Tommy Brown on 21-Dec at 1:15 pm.

Boof got a present for sadj and was detected by sadj on 21-Dec at 1:41 pm.

davieholt got a present for Dagger Is Back and was detected by Dagger Is Back on 21-Dec at 3:23 pm.

Sergio Garcia got a present for Alex and was detected by sadj on 21-Dec at 4:23 pm.

Jambof3tornado got a present for Drumelzier and was detected by thehibsareintheirbeds on 21-Dec at 8:48 pm.

Chaka Demus & pliers got a present for Helzibob and was detected by joe.gausden on 21-Dec at 8:51 pm.

Glib and Shameless Crier got a present for milky_26 and was detected by milky_26 on 21-Dec at 9:31 pm.

The Frenchman Returns got a present for Morgan and was detected by To Be Frank on 21-Dec at 9:58 pm.

Armageddon got a present for graygo and was detected by graygo on 21-Dec at 10:46 pm.

Stuart McNeill got a present for Marvin and was detected by iantjambo on 21-Dec at 10:57 pm.

swavkav got a present for WeeChuck'sHeed and was detected by iantjambo on 21-Dec at 11:08 pm.

Ecce Romanov got a present for Arthur Morgan and was detected by To Be Frank on 21-Dec at 11:31 pm.

Psychedelicropcircle got a present for …a bit disco and was detected by …a bit disco on 21-Dec at 11:44 pm.

Tommy Brown got a present for bikerjambo and was detected by To Be Frank on 22-Dec at 12:08 am.

brownkg got a present for RobNox and was detected by Dagger Is Back on 22-Dec at 12:11 am.

iantjambogot a present for Shapes and was detected by Shapes on 22-Dec at 12:24 am.

Drumelzier got a present for luckyBatistuta and was detected by iantjambo on 22-Dec at 12:36 am.

Stupid Sexy Flanders got a present for Chaka Demus & pliers and was detected by To Be Frank on 22-Dec at 12:38 am.

milky_26 got a present for King prawn and was detected by To Be Frank on 22-Dec at 2:06 pm.

RobNox got a present for AlphonseCapone and was detected by iantjambo on 22-Dec at 3:25 pm.

Marvin got a present for Dunks and was detected by milky_26 on 22-Dec at 7:24 pm.

Arthur Morgan got a present for AlimOzturk and was detected by Sooperstar on 22-Dec at 7:55 pm.

Clark Griswold got a present for H2 and was detected by Shapes on 22-Dec at 8:39 pm.

scottish_chicP got a present for Stuart McNeill and was detected by To Be Frank on 22-Dec at 9:24 pm.

jamtartan74 got a present for Disco Dave and was detected by Shapes on 22-Dec at 9:26 pm.

graygo got a present for kevinref and was detected by Sooperstar on 22-Dec at 9:32 pm.

hughesie27 got a present for Clark Griswold and was detected by Clark Griswold on 22-Dec at 10:50 pm.

thehibsareintheirbeds got a present for geogth and was detected by geogth on 22-Dec at 10:50 pm.

Sooperstar got a present for Stupid Sexy Flanders and was detected by milky_26 on 22-Dec at 11:15 pm.

kevinref got a present for Sarah O and was detected by milky_26 on 22-Dec at 11:35 pm.

Shapes got a present for Armageddon and was detected by milky_26 on 22-Dec at 11:58 pm.

Kalamazoo Jambo got a present for I P Knightley and was detected by Clark Griswold on 22-Dec at 11:58 pm.

Morgan got a present for Psychedelicropcircle and was detected by The Frenchman Returns on 23-Dec at 12:14 am.

Godfather got a present for Sharky999 and was detected by sadj on 23-Dec at 12:14 am.

Bigsmak  got a present for swavkav and was detected by King prawn on 23-Dec at 12:15 am.

Dunks got a present for Kalamazoo Jambo and was detected by To Be Frank on 23-Dec at 12:16 am.

Sharky999 got a present for Riddley Walker and was detected by sadj on 23-Dec at 12:42 am.

Tams bird got a present for Glib and Shameless Crier and was detected by To Be Frank on 23-Dec at 12:42 am.

Dagger Is Back got a present for Ecce Romanov and was detected by brownkg on 23-Dec at 12:45 am.

bikerjambo got a present for tian447 and was detected by To Be Frank on 23-Dec at 1:04 am.

King prawn got a present for scottish_chicP and was detected by sadj on 23-Dec at 1:05 am.

…a bit disco got a present for gowestjambo and was detected by milky_26 on 23-Dec at 1:05 am.

sadj got a present for Bigsmak and escaped detection.

sadj won the main prize of £125 and is the JKB Secret Santa 2018 overall winner.

The Frenchman Returns won the special consolation prize of a Legobus.

Sergio Garcia won the £40 consolation cash prize.

:smiliz19:

Jeez, kent I was near but to miss out on a 125 house vodkas in the Happy Valley for the sake of a minute is gutting!

7 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Jeez, kent I was near but to miss out on a 125 house vodkas in the Happy Valley for the sake of a minute is gutting!

hate to rub it in Biker. it was probably seconds. :lol:

everybody was waiting on Uly's update, their guesses already typed and ready to hit the send button.

PS.  have fun with your 3d jigsaw :wink:

1 hour ago, sadj said:

@Ulysses

@Maple Leaf

@redm

Thank You so much , very much appreciated. Merry Christmas to yourselves and to all the jkb team and best wishes for 2019.

Have a good one ????

Edited by Lemongrab