• Ulysses

• Shanks said no

• Alex Kintner

• iantjambo

5 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

It's a laugh, innit?

I think?

In please.

It is until you’re three days in and still haven’t found your secret Santa :raging:

8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

It is until you’re three days in and still haven’t found your secret Santa :raging:

Or you are guessing it then othersbtrybto guess your secret santa. The tantrums if someone else outs your secret santa

16 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Or you are guessing it then othersbtrybto guess your secret santa. The tantrums if someone else outs your secret santa

Aye.

Grounds for permanent banning imo! ?

...a bit disco
3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

:lol:

I got to something like the last two one year, then some utter dick who wasn’t even in it guessed me. Haven’t enetered since. Think the prize was a grand too. ?

13 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I'm with Alim. 

Can someone give a brief explanation of how this works for Alphonse, Alim and Der Kaiser?  :santa:

It's free, and open to subscribed members.  There are two prizes - a main and a consolation prize.  Not a huge amount of effort is needed to enter and play the game for the main prize.  The consolation prize is a bit harder - you can be entered for the consolation prize easily, but you can get more shots at winning by putting in some guessing effort during the game.

:smiliz19:

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I got to something like the last two one year, then some utter dick who wasn’t even in it guessed me. Haven’t enetered since. Think the prize was a grand too. ?

A grand?  I think you're confusing this with a game played in a nice place and run by a generous person.  :smiliz19:

7 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Cheers for the message ... but I've no idea what's going on here!!!

See above.  The game is only as confusing as it needs to be.

Just now, Ulysses said:

A grand?  I think you're confusing this with a game played in a nice place and run by a generous person.  :smiliz19:

Cannae mind. Thought it was that much. Still seething about it either way. I bought a pink robot for @jonesy and was in the last two or three. Think it was @Rudi Skacel who screwed me over.?

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Cannae mind. Thought it was that much. Still seething about it either way. I bought a pink robot for @jonesy and was in the last two or three. Think it was @Rudi Skacel who screwed me over.?

So near, but yet......  :smiliz23:

38 people have expressed an interest, and another four or five are looking at what's going on in a state of uncertainty and bewilderment.  JKB at its finest, so it is.

Ho Ho, getting to critical mass, Ho.

1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I'm in, I think... but have no idea how it works. 

Don't worry, it's easy enough to play.  You just need to keep an eye on this thread over the next couple of days for an explanation of how to take part.

Ho Ho, and again, Ho.  :smiliz19:

Psychedelicropcircle
On 10/12/2018 at 11:04, AlimOzturk said:

In but don't have a clue how it works. 

In but wot he said ⬆️

8 hours ago, Ulysses said:

See above.  The game is only as confusing as it needs to be.

Haha ok, i'm in - if ever there was a Christmas glory hole game then this is it!!  You just don't know what's going to happen but the risk is worth the reward ... maybe :)

I P Knightley

Count me in.

I've not checked who's in and not. I hope there's at least one person who'll go radgey mental on about the 20th.

Ho, ho, ho ya bass.

For those who haven't played..

Uly sends you a player you need to buy a present for. Buying equates to picking something you want from a google image searching and sending the link/image to uly.

Once the game starts you need to try and guess which player bought for you. Or which player you think bought for another player.

Winner is last santa to be outed.

Once you have been found out you are still allowed to guess for other players.

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

Count me in.

I've not checked who's in and not. I hope there's at least one person who'll go radgey mental on about the 20th.

Ho, ho, ho ya bass.

i dont think that person is in yet?

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, milky_26 said:

i dont think that person is in yet?

There's been a few over the years. The best was John about 5 years ago but I think it broke him and we've not seen him back. I honestly found it hard to watch that time.

• Maple Leaf changed the title to JKB Secret Santa 2018 - the game is afoot!....