Top 10 club badges in the world!

Greenbank2

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, bigdav said:

Thats smart. Do you buy them online?

Yeah, search ‘car door LED welcome logo light’. Haven’t seen the Hearts ones for sale anywhere but they can be customed to any logo.

22 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

But, but!!!

Shirley the Hibees invented badges and they have that super lego badge.

H1b5 have had as many badges as they've had legal entities.

One new badge for every liquidation.

22 hours ago, thegreatsd said:

Why do they have a rugby ball with a football painted on the side of it as well? 

That Hibs badge isn't used anymore but apparently the "rugby ball shape" wasn't that at all but meant Easter Rd, an easter egg shape representing the name of the ground. The slope represented the old pitch. Still looks like it was created in a primary school.

Edited by jambonian

14 minutes ago, jambonian said:

That Hibs badge isn't used anymore but apparently the "rugby ball shape" wasn't that at all but meant Easter Rd, an easter egg shape representing the name of the ground. The slope represented the old pitch. Still looks like it was created in a primary school.

Worked with a few Hibbies when that monstrosity was released. Apparently (according to one), it was supposed to be reminiscent of 'other great European clubs', including Ajax, Juventus etc.

38 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Worked with a few Hibbies when that monstrosity was released. Apparently (according to one), it was supposed to be reminiscent of 'other great European clubs', including Ajax, Juventus etc.

Other great European clubs. :rofl:

936FF2BD-DBA7-4339-B536-B3C8C10241A0.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
Francis Albert
On 06/12/2018 at 22:51, Smithee said:

1544136587229.png.a51db6ab16826cd27ba05baed2fc97a6.png

/thread 

Nice and I still have it on a beer mug and whisky glasses. But is not nearly as good as the current badge. That spaceship in the middle? The olde Cotswold  tea shoppe lettering?

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Nice and I still have it on a beer mug and whisky glasses. But is not nearly as good as the current badge. That spaceship in the middle? The olde Cotswold  tea shoppe lettering?

Are you Chris Robinson?

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

My grandads badge that he wore to the 1956 Scottish Cup Final.

5750CD97-3029-4952-BD72-F7402FA52F24.jpeg

There is not a badge on that list that even comes close to ours.Have shown it to many foreign football fans as well and all agree it is pretty much the perfect badge.

Francis Albert
36 minutes ago, Jlv2004 said:

Are you Chris Robinson?

Not the first time I have been asked that. But no. He didn't get much right but the updating of the badge was one of them, maybe the only one.

I'd drop the underlining of 1874 (the dot between H and M is justified by the missing "of") but otherwise it is perfect.

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Not the first time I have been asked that. But no. He didn't get much right but the updating of the badge was one of them, maybe the only one.

I'd drop the underlining of 1874 (the dot between H and M is justified by the missing "of") but otherwise it is perfect.

I preferred the old badge but I think a lot of that is to do with the badge I grew up with. 

I also liked the badge on the Ajax strip. 

Heart of Mid-Lothian FC 1875, our very first crest proudly sitting on the wall, white shirts, red heart ❤️

IMG_20181227_225437.jpg

Edited by dannymack

Just looked at the list and I can think of many better ones than those presented, although ours is deservedly there. The history behind it alone justifies its inclusion.