Jump to content
*JKB Christmas Cracker 2018 is underway!* 12 days of prizes. Don't forget to renew your subs if you want to take part... PM admin if you need help. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
iantjambo

10 Questions

Recommended Posts

Maple Leaf

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations?  What?

2) Beer or wine? Wine

3) Summer or winter? Summer

4) McDonalds or KFC? Neither, both are garbage

5) Blonde or Brunette? Brunette. (I married one)

6) Sweet or savoury? Savoury

7) Robbo or Rudi? Robbo (FTH)

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion? Salt and vinegar

9) Snooker or Pool? Snooker

10) Cat or Dog? Dog, but cats are less work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo414
19 hours ago, iantjambo said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations?

2) Beer or wine?

3) Summer or winter?

4) McDonalds or KFC?

5) Blonde or Brunette?

6) Sweet or savoury?

7) Robbo or Rudi?

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion?

9) Snooker or Pool?

10) Cat or Dog?

 

:)

 

 

 

1. Celebrations

2. Neither

3. Winter

4. McDonald’s

5. Brunette 

6. Sweet

7. Rudi

8. Cheese and onion

9. Pool

10. Dugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo414
4 hours ago, Morgan said:

Thai or Indian?  Indian

T-shirts - black or white?   Black

Shoes or trainers?  Trainers

Christmas or New Year?  New Year

Legs or breasts?  Chicken or women? 

Wind or rain? Wind

Red sauce or brown? Depends what it's going on 

Cadburys or Galaxy? Galaxy

Beard or clean shaven. Lazy stubble

Hearts or Hibs? :) HHGH

 

 

3 hours ago, martoon said:

1. Newcastle or Sunderland 

Newcastle

2. Man City or Man Utd

City

3. Everton or Liverpool 

Liverpool 

4. Villa or Birmingham 

Can't stand either. Villa 

5. Sheffield Utd or Wednesday 

United

6. Arsenal or Spurs

Arsenal

7. Milan or Inter 

Inter (used to be Milan years back) 

8. Lazio or Roma

Probably Roma

9. Barca or Real

Barca 

10. Boca or River

Neither really 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 minute ago, Thommo414 said:

 

 

Women :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo414
14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Women :lol: 

In that case, gotta be the legs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
57 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations?  What?

2) Beer or wine? Wine

3) Summer or winter? Summer

4) McDonalds or KFC? Neither, both are garbage

5) Blonde or Brunette? Brunette. (I married one)

6) Sweet or savoury? Savoury

7) Robbo or Rudi? Robbo (FTH)

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion? Salt and vinegar

9) Snooker or Pool? Snooker

10) Cat or Dog? Dog, but cats are less work.

 

Are you saying you don’t know what Mini Heroes and Celebrations are?

 

:wow:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
38 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

In that case, gotta be the legs 

Good man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hannibal Lecter

1) Heroes

2) Wine

3) Winter

4) KFC

5) Brunette

6) Savoury

7) Rudi

8)Salt & Vinegar

9) Pool

10) Cats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hannibal Lecter

1. Newcastle or Sunderland .

Newcastle

2. Man City or Man Utd

Man City

3. Everton or Liverpool 

Liverpool

4. Villa or Birmingham 

Villa

5. Sheffield Utd or Wednesday 

Wednesday

6. Arsenal or Spurs

Spurs

7. Milan or Inter 

Inter

8. Lazio or Roma

Roma

9. Barca or Real

Barca

10. Boca or River

River

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeftBack
21 hours ago, iantjambo said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations?

2) Beer or wine?

3) Summer or winter?

4) McDonalds or KFC?

5) Blonde or Brunette?

6) Sweet or savoury?

7) Robbo or Rudi?

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion?

9) Snooker or Pool?

10) Cat or Dog?

 

:)

 

 

 

1. Mini

2. Wine

3. Winter

4. KFC

5. Brunette

6. Savoury

7. Robbo

8. Cheese and onion

9. Pool

10. Dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
will-i-am-a-jambo

1. Celebrations

2. Beer

3. Summer

4. Hate them both, if l must choose McDonalds - l now feel soiled!

5. Brunette

6. Sweet

7. Arggh can't choose, Robbo, no Rudi, no Robbo, aye Robbo sorry Rudi!

8. Cheese and Onion the other is vile!

9. Pool playing, snooker watching

10. Cat, dogs are stupid!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
will-i-am-a-jambo

1. Leave or Remain - Remain

2. Hartley or Cameron - Hartley

3. Old format Campions League or New format - Old

4. Australia or New Zealand - New Zealand as was born there.

5. Make-up on ladies or No make-up - No make-up

6. Naan Bread or Garlic Bread - Naan Bread

7. Jeans or Trousers - Trousers

8. Carlsberg or Kronenburg - Kronenburg

9. Salt or Pepper - Pepper

10. St Mirren or Dundee - Dundee as they were playing for something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
22 hours ago, iantjambo said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations?

2) Beer or wine?

3) Summer or winter?

4) McDonalds or KFC?

5) Blonde or Brunette?

6) Sweet or savoury?

7) Robbo or Rudi?

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion?

9) Snooker or Pool?

10) Cat or Dog?

 

:)

 

 

 

 

1. Either

2. Beer

3. Neither, prefer spring.

4. Id rather go hungry.

5. Brunette

6. Savoury.

7. Robbo- it shouldnt even be a discussion.

8. Cheese and Ingin. The proper Golden Wonder ones in a green bag.

9. Neither. Both are shite.

10. Cat but could happily live without either.

Edited by been here before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

 

Are you saying you don’t know what Mini Heroes and Celebrations are?

 

:wow:

 

 

I am.  Never heard of them! 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shaun.lawson
19 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

I am.  Never heard of them! 🤷‍♂️

 

Fill yer boots Ron!

 

https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
5 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

 

Fill yer boots Ron!

 

https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/

 

Ah, thanks.  British candy.

 

I'll pass ... I have perfect teeth and a slim waistline to protect.  :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shaun.lawson
12 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

Ah, thanks.  British candy.

 

I'll pass ... I have perfect teeth and a slim waistline to protect.  :tongue:

 

If only I could say the same. :10800:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I P Knightley
8 hours ago, Morgan said:

Thai or Indian? Thai, please.

T-shirts - black or white? Black. I'll be dribbling my Thai food

Shoes or trainers? Trainers

Christmas or New Year? Christmas

Legs or breasts? Breast, please, with coleslaw and beans

Wind or rain? Wind. Pardon me. 

Red sauce or brown? Brown. I'm over 12 years old. 

Cadburys or Galaxy? Cadbury

Beard or clean shaven. I'd prefer her to have a little bit of hair down there

Hearts or Hibs? :) As in,  "whose team bus would you like to see going over the Crags?" Hibs, obvs. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

 

Best response of the day, IP. :thumbsup:

 

Top stuff as per from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

I am.  Never heard of them! 🤷‍♂️

::facepaw::

 

Crivvens!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 hour ago, been here before said:

 

1. Either

2. Beer

3. Neither, prefer spring.

4. Id rather go hungry.

5. Brunette

6. Savoury.

7. Robbo- it shouldnt even be a discussion.

8. Cheese and Ingin. The proper Golden Wonder ones in a green bag.

9. Neither. Both are shite.

10. Cat but could happily live without either.

Loving number 7!

 

 

342BEBBD-24D5-4C9B-B0CC-E33CCEB635FF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Frenchman Returns

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations - no idea, whichever one has the mini malteser things

2) Beer 

3) Summer 

4) McDonalds 

5) Blonde 

6) Savoury

7) Robbo 

8.) Salt & Vinegar 

9) Snooker

10) Dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations - no idea, whichever one has the mini malteser things

2) Beer 

3) Summer 

4) McDonalds 

5) Blonde 

6) Savoury

7) Robbo 

8.) Salt & Vinegar 

9) Snooker

10) Dog

Option 11 was: Hamilton or white vans?

 

I’m torn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Frenchman Returns
5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Option 11 was: Hamilton or white vans?

 

I’m torn.

Been under the radar a bit lately, we should expect a home move, new tv, man and a van, breakfast thread pretty soon. He won't be able to help himself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo
On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 22:29, iantjambo said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations?

2) Beer or wine?

3) Summer or winter?

4) McDonalds or KFC?

5) Blonde or Brunette?

6) Sweet or savoury?

7) Robbo or Rudi?

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion?

9) Snooker or Pool?

10) Cat or Dog?

 

:)

 

 

 

1- celebrations  as snickers are the greatest

2- wine all the way (warm happy drinky feeling vs gassy and needing to pee all the time)

3- winter, slipper socks, whisky, driving rain, coming in from the cold, dark, yankee candles

4- McD all the way- because you can drive whilst eating it, and KFC always looks a bit unhygienic and always seems like its for scaffs

5- Blonde

6- savoury- I would live on crisps/ pies and baked goods. I have no sweet tooth at all

7- Robbo- childhood hero

8- Salt and vinegar- C&O are always left until last in the multi packs- eat only when drunk

9- Snooker

10- both, I have both and love both- the dog for its friendliness and the cats for their dismissive arrogance. I am the dogs master, the cat is my master. I feed the dog, the cat demands that I feed it, or I will be killed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
51 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

1- celebrations  as snickers are the greatest

2- wine all the way (warm happy drinky feeling vs gassy and needing to pee all the time)

3- winter, slipper socks, whisky, driving rain, coming in from the cold, dark, yankee candles

4- McD all the way- because you can drive whilst eating it, and KFC always looks a bit unhygienic and always seems like its for scaffs

5- Blonde

6- savoury- I would live on crisps/ pies and baked goods. I have no sweet tooth at all

7- Robbo- childhood hero

8- Salt and vinegar- C&O are always left until last in the multi packs- eat only when drunk

9- Snooker

10- both, I have both and love both- the dog for its friendliness and the cats for their dismissive arrogance. I am the dogs master, the cat is my master. I feed the dog, the cat demands that I feed it, or I will be killed

 

No offence taken.

Just in case you were wondering :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
12 hours ago, Morgan said:

Option 11 was: Hamilton or white vans?

 

I’m torn.

 

I’m lost.

 

You’ll have to explain this one to me :lol:

 

 

Edited by iantjambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
14 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Been under the radar a bit lately, we should expect a home move, new tv, man and a van, breakfast thread pretty soon. He won't be able to help himself

 

2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

 

I’m lost.

 

You’ll have to explain this one to me :lol:

 

 

See Frenchman’s post above.

 

Think Hamilton.

 

Think between 6 October and 18 November.

 

:) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboy1982
On 05/12/2018 at 22:29, iantjambo said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations?

2) Beer or wine?

3) Summer or winter?

4) McDonalds or KFC?

5) Blonde or Brunette?

6) Sweet or savoury?

7) Robbo or Rudi?

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion?

9) Snooker or Pool?

10) Cat or Dog?

 

:)

 

 

 

Celebrations

beer

summer

kfc

blonde

savoury

robbo

salt n vinegar 

pool

cat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

 

See Frenchman’s post above.

 

Think Hamilton.

 

Think between 6 October and 18 November.

 

:) 

 

 

 

Ah, I got you now.

 

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
On 05/12/2018 at 22:29, iantjambo said:

1) Celebrations

2) Beer

3) Summer

4) McDonalds

5) Blonde

6) Sweet

7) Robbo

8.) Cheese & Onion

9) Snooker

10) Cat

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

 

Ah, I got you now.

 

:D

 

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447
On 06/12/2018 at 13:49, Morgan said:

Modest or Boastful?

 

:lol: 

 

Definitely boastful mate :jjyay:

 

Snooker however... My best ever break is 9 :vrface:

 

Edited by tian447

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
7 hours ago, tian447 said:

 

Definitely boastful mate :jjyay:

 

Snooker however... My best ever break is 9 :vrface:

 

Red and a black?

 

:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
26 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Red and a black?

 

:) 

 

That’s only 8 points :vrface:

 

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paolo
On 05/12/2018 at 22:29, iantjambo said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations?

2) Beer or wine?

3) Summer or winter?

4) McDonalds or KFC?

5) Blonde or Brunette?

6) Sweet or savoury?

7) Robbo or Rudi?

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion?

9) Snooker or Pool?

10) Cat or Dog?

 

:)

 

 

 

1. Heroes 

2. Wine

3. Summer

4. KFC (except the new chips.  They are worse than the old ones)

5. Blonde

6. Savoury

7. Robbo

8. Cheese & Onion

9. Snooker

10. Dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paolo
On 06/12/2018 at 13:15, Morgan said:

Thai or Indian?

T-shirts - black or white?

Shoes or trainers?

Christmas or New Year?

Legs or breasts?

Wind or rain?

Red sauce or brown?

Cadburys or Galaxy?

Beard or clean shaven.

Hearts or Hibs? :) 

 

Thai or Indian?

 

Are you talking about to eat, or to shag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helzibob

1) Heroes 

2) Wine

3) Summer 

4) McDonalds but just for a havgover McMuffin 

5) Brunette

6) Sweet 

7) Robbo

8.) Salt & Vinegar 

9) Pool

10) Dug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

 

That’s only 8 points :vrface:

 

:D

 

It was early this morning.

 

I’m tired.

 

I was about to get on a plane.

 

Still, a bad mistake. :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
2 hours ago, Paolo said:

Thai or Indian?

 

Are you talking about to eat, or to shag?

Both?

 

:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bauld
On 05/12/2018 at 22:29, iantjambo said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations?

2) Beer or wine?

3) Summer or winter?

4) McDonalds or KFC?

5) Blonde or Brunette?

6) Sweet or savoury?

7) Robbo or Rudi?

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion?

9) Snooker or Pool?

10) Cat or Dog?

 

:)

 

 

 

 

Celebrations

Beer

Summer

Neither, both vile

Whichever is interested. 

Sweet

Rudi (I'm of the younger generation)

Salt and Vinegar

Pool

Dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaba
On 05/12/2018 at 22:29, iantjambo said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations?

2) Beer or wine?

3) Summer or winter?

4) McDonalds or KFC?

5) Blonde or Brunette?

6) Sweet or savoury?

7) Robbo or Rudi?

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion?

9) Snooker or Pool?

10) Cat or Dog?

 

:)

 

 

 

1. Cele’s

2. Beer

3. Summer

4. McDonalds

5. Brunette, usually.

6. Savoury

7. Rudi

8. Cheese and Onion

9. Pool

10. Cat

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sawdust Caesar

1. Game of Thrones or The Sopranos.

2. BMW or Mercedes.

3. Totally nude or basque & sussies.

4. Mod or Rocker.

5. A bionic eye or a bionic ear (assuming they exist).

6. Skinny fit jeans or straight fit jeans.

7. Caribbean or The Seychelles.

8. Tea or coffee

9. Hollywood or Brazilian.

10. Archie MacPherson or Arthur Montford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paolo
7 hours ago, Morgan said:

Both?

 

:biggrin:

Can my answer be both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
On 05/12/2018 at 22:29, iantjambo said:

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations? Celebrations

2) Beer or wine? Wine (I'm a posh Tory remember)

3) Summer or winter? Both

4) McDonalds or KFC? Depends on the mood

5) Blonde or Brunette? Brunette

6) Sweet or savoury? Savoury (unless it's desert)

7) Robbo or Rudi? The King (but love Rudi as well)

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion? Plain

9) Snooker or Pool? Neither

10) Cat or Dog? Dog (especially if she pays for her own taxi home)

 

:)

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
2 hours ago, Paolo said:

Can my answer be both. 

Of course!

 

The food first, then the shag.

 

Enjoy.  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paolo
Just now, Morgan said:

Of course!

 

The food first, then the shag.

 

Enjoy.  :) 

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superjack
2 hours ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

1. Game of Thrones or The Sopranos.

2. BMW or Mercedes.

3. Totally nude or basque & sussies.

4. Mod or Rocker.

5. A bionic eye or a bionic ear (assuming they exist).

6. Skinny fit jeans or straight fit jeans.

7. Caribbean or The Seychelles.

8. Tea or coffee

9. Hollywood or Brazilian.

10. Archie MacPherson or Arthur Montford.

Game of thrones.

BMW.

Nude.

Rocker.

Bionic eye,  would save me needing my glasses when reading.

Skinny fit jeans, my arse is too peachy to hide in loose straight jeans.

Caribbean. 

Tea.

Hollywood.

Archie macpherson, only because it was him doing all the commentary clips on the b side of the 1986 version of the hearts song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The White Cockade

1) Celebrations

2) wine

3) Summer

4) McDonalds

5) Blonde

6) Sweet

7) Rudi

8.) Salt & Vinegar

9) Pool

10) Cat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAntiHibee

1) Mini Heroes or Celebrations? - Celebrations

2) Beer or wine? - Beer

3) Summer or winter? - Summer

4) McDonalds or KFC? - McDonalds

5) Blonde or Brunette? - Blonde

6) Sweet or savoury? - Sweet

7) Robbo or Rudi? - Rudi

8.) Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion? - C & O

9) Snooker or Pool? - Pool

10) Cat or Dog? - Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×