Djoum

Disser Pointon

13 minutes ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

You see this is one of the great misconceptions that I need to take issue with. Djoum does not have the heart of a sparrow, as one poster has already mentioned in this thread, he is far from a shrinking violet. He is far more committed and influential than the majority of our current midfield and if we manage to increase his contract I for one will be delighted. With the way we have recruited recently (in the main because I would admit not everyone has been a success but that is normal) and the direction the club is going I consider Arnaud to be a key player to future success.....IMO

:spoton: 

Absolutely superb today. We must continue to play him in the position he did so well for us in his first season - as a number 10. 

On 06/12/2018 at 18:33, ramrod said:

No doubt he has talent but stats are poor when he is in the side

Utter nonsense.

On 06/12/2018 at 10:46, Bleedsmaroon said:

You see this is one of the great misconceptions that I need to take issue with. Djoum does not have the heart of a sparrow, as one poster has already mentioned in this thread, he is far from a shrinking violet. He is far more committed and influential than the majority of our current midfield and if we manage to increase his contract I for one will be delighted. With the way we have recruited recently (in the main because I would admit not everyone has been a success but that is normal) and the direction the club is going I consider Arnaud to be a key player to future success.....IMO

Agree totally. In fact I wish he wouldn't steam into some of the challenges he makes. He shows touches of real quality on the ball in every game. Just little things he makes look easy but that you don't always see in Scotland. With a settled team and our best players playing around him I think he's vital.