Scottish Football is dead - Referees ( merged )

Jeff

6 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Haring touched him on the waist before he threw himself to the deck. It was a second or so before he threw himself to the deck, and it was literally a touch. There was nothing for Dallas to see. He gave a penalty for something that he and his linesman assumed must have happened. The laws of the game state you cannot give a foul for something you have not actually seen.

Dallas is as shite at his job as his incompetent idiot of a father.

Looks as if junior dallas is a bigger clown than senior dallas, that last night was beyond belief , mind you when it comes to cheating, 

our refs are top of any league.

That last night was no mistake  that was  something very sinister  , a couple of days after Craig  rightly accused madden of a terrible performance.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 1971fozzy

• Seymour M Hersh

• Beast Boy

Just now, Harry Potter said:

Looks as if junior dallas is a bigger clown than senior dallas, that last night was beyond belief , mind you when it comes to cheating, 

our refs are top of any league.

That last night was no mistake  that was  something very sinister  , a couple of days after Craig  rightly accused madden of a terrible performance.

I spoke to a Kilmarnock supporter who was a former top level referee a few seasons ago and he assured me that referees definitely help each other out when one is criticised. They will exactly revenge on the player, manager or team who does it. Cheating in other words.

iwasthere1954
14 hours ago, milky_26 said:

yep steven maclean (the ref of rangers aberdeen tonight) will get demoted for his lack of helping rangers win

He's the one I trust the most(if you know what I mean). From memory he has not refereed us once this season yet he can get a big game at Ibrox. Meanwhile on Saturday we have Collum for the second time against Motherwell this season. How do we contact EUFA?  

alwaysthereinspirit

It’s up to Hearts and Budge to take the hit here and publicly call out the officials.

Then let the SFA fine us. You then fight it in court which means no team from Scotland can represent Scotland in European competition next season. Uefa frowns  on club teams taking their own association to court. It’s a last resort but I have no other answers. 

If they’re going to be allowed to screw up every week costing teams the loss of points without consequences then what’s the point.

3 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

It’s up to Hearts and Budge to take the hit here and publicly call out the officials.

Then let the SFA fine us. You then fight it in court which means no team from Scotland can represent Scotland in European competition next season. Uefa frowns  on club teams taking their own association to court. It’s a last resort but I have no other answers. 

If they’re going to be allowed to screw up every week costing teams the loss of points without consequences then what’s the point.

This is my opinion and stance too. Hope that’s what we do.

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Andrew Dallas is referee for Livingston v St Mirren on Saturday 

Bobby Madden has Hamilton v Hibs 

I confidently predict that Madden will have learnt  from his unfortunate errors and award the other "Edinburgh team" everything on Saturday just so that things even out.

55 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

He's the one I trust the most(if you know what I mean). From memory he has not refereed us once this season yet he can get a big game at Ibrox. Meanwhile on Saturday we have Collum for the second time against Motherwell this season. How do we contact EUFA?  

He is really no better than the others and I have seen him have some shockers when referreeing some of our games.

He likes to be the centre of attention, like a lot of these refs its more anbout them than the game.

Edited by wavydavy

27 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

In those circumstances I think the only team experiencing a European ban would be us. Celtic are not going to be barred from the Champions League qualification because the SFA and Hearts are facing each other in court.

1 minute ago, S Form said:

In those circumstances I think the only team experiencing a European ban would be us. Celtic are not going to be barred from the Champions League qualification because the SFA and Hearts are facing each other in court.

Then we let them try that, and we use the increased exposure to drive the issue on even further.

6 minutes ago, S Form said:

If Rangers hadn't accepted their transfer ban, the one that still allowed them to sign players then the threat was there.

Prior to the court's decision, the world governing body Fifa said: "Fifa will ask the member association (SFA) to take action so that the club withdraws its request from the ordinary courts.

"Fifa will closely monitor the situation so that the issue is resolved as fast as possible."

In an interview with Newsnight Scotland, Dr Gregory Ioannidis, who has represented a number of clubs at the Court of Arbitration for Sport, warned the consequences of the judge's ruling could be damaging for Scottish football.

He said: "If the Scottish Football Association decides to not take action against Rangers, in relation to Rangers submitting the application to the Court of Session, then Fifa can actually penalise the SFA, and the individual club, and the national team of Scotland, and impose an international ban on all of them."

It should have been ten
17 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Yep SFA can’t punish Levein with sanctions so they make sure they punish us in games.

Vaguely clever. Obvious but clever.

This :yadayada:

4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Saturday referees were set before last night 

Be surprised if Dallas isn't in League One or Two for a couple of weeks

If not shows his decisions are being backed or assessed as simple mistakes not incompetence 

Dallas has been rank rotten since he made the step up. This season there has been a litany of dreadful decisions from him and Tommy Wright in particular has had a lot to say about him. He seems to be untouchable. A poor, poor official very over promoted. At the age he is we will have about another ten years of this nonsense from him. The very fact that there seems to be absolutely no mechanism for dealing with people who consistently fail tells you all you need to know about the arrogance of those running (or should it be ruining) the game here.

15 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Dallas has been rank rotten since he made the step up. This season there has been a litany of dreadful decisions from him and Tommy Wright in particular has had a lot to say about him. He seems to be untouchable. A poor, poor official very over promoted. At the age he is we will have about another ten years of this nonsense from him. The very fact that there seems to be absolutely no mechanism for dealing with people who consistently fail tells you all you need to know about the arrogance of those running (or should it be ruining) the game here.

That point about another 10 years is a good one.

With no apparent move to change things by the SFA that is petty depressing. 

There is an acceptance that referees get some decisions wrong or where there are disputes. We'll have a moan and move on. The Kilmarnock red card when Clarke got a ban for example. 

But there have been decisions in the last week including the penalty given in the final against Aberdeen that are so random and strange it's bringing referee performance to a head.

Will it change or just settle down again as usual? 

What do we actually need to do to trigger a strike? Because if its personal abuse they need, Dallas is a spineless rodent of a boy that should be in no doubt he has his job because of closed shop nepotism. He hasn't earned his position and there are no doubt good, honest & capable men that have missed out on becoming a full time ref because of this piece of shit. Scottish football would be better off without them. 

Utter vermin to a man. The quicker they all **** off back to whatever west coast cave they crawled out of the better. Bring in the Latvians, Moldovans, Maltese, Luxemburglers (or whatever the **** they're called) and whoever else that isn't Scottish.

Edited by OTT

alwaysthereinspirit

All Scottish club fans pay through the nose to follow their team. Right now only two sets of fans aren't being systematically dry humped week in and out. If the clubs themselves don't say or do anything then this thread will be back next season and the one after that and the one after that. We're here right now for the soul purpose of giving Celtic and Newco a different opponent to play every week until the "big" game comes around again every 11 weeks. I hate Scottish football.

Why haven't the SPFL not brought in VAR for all top level matches? Is unrealistic to expect referees & linesman to see everything 100% of time. VAR is already in the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie and Champions League. 

If this level of refereeing was applied in England, it would not be tolerated. They'd be pilloried in all news media and removed to a lower level. Scotland is just far too cosy with itself when it comes to criticism.

14 minutes ago, stan said:

If this level of refereeing was applied in England, it would not be tolerated. They'd be pilloried in all news media and removed to a lower level. Scotland is just far too cosy with itself when it comes to criticism.

All that "criticism" gets you is the SFA equivalent of the gulag.

It is an utter anachronism with its shady meetings in soundproof, concrete bunkers, ensuring that the light of truth will never break into the darkness and gloom in which these incompetent Morlocks live and have their being.

They CANNOT allow transparency, it would be suicide for their horrible little cabal.

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I spoke to a Kilmarnock supporter who was a former top level referee a few seasons ago and he assured me that referees definitely help each other out when one is criticised. They will exactly revenge on the player, manager or team who does it. Cheating in other words.

I spoke to a Killie fan who went to university with Steve McLean and he told me he had a real hatred for Hearts. 

He’ll be fair with us then eh :lol: 

This has been going on for decades but nothing ever gets done about it, hence why they get away with it. Why do the 10 non OF teams not get together and say we're not taking it anymore and force real change? Was the voting structure not changed when the huns were liquidated, from the stupid 11-1, so would have more chance of getting change through? Getting more refs from out with the Glasgow area would be a start, a "5th" ref watching the game on tv, where he (or she I suppose) could over rule decisions, would make a big difference also. 

20 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

Hmnn - Haring didn't make any contact at all. I think he's done a sneaky fart, the St.Johnstone boy has smelt it and nearly died - hence his theatrical throwing of himself in the air and falling to the turf in a heap - yep defo penalty for me!

Listening to the radio now everyone is waxing lyrical over Killie (fair enough) but no mention yet of the ridiculous penalty against us and how rubbish the officials are. 

Finaly ?

Edited by Dannie Boy

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

BT Sport lays down the gauntlet to Scottish football as they offer to trial VAR.

Needed i feel.

Be better spending their time putting in an offer to cover our football and some of the best Leagues in Europe.

Twats !

21 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Listening to the radio now everyone is waxing lyrical over Killie (fair enough) but no mention yet of the ridiculous penalty against us and how rubbish the officials are. 

Finaly ?

Listened to that and, after introducing a "contentious decisions" segment, they then spent 10 minutes talking about a totally n0n-contentious decision, the sending off of Morelos!

Thought they weren't even going to talk about Haring until, the worst refereeing decision ever (Michael Stewart's opinion last night)just HAD to be brought up, said Thomson.  That's how bad it was!

All a matter of trust. For football to be played properly those involved must have a complete and unequivocal confidence in the honesty and integrity of those officiating in games. It seems to me that is now finished here. The league should now be insisting on foreign referees being brought in until such time that the SFA can rid the system of the present lot of incompetents and downright cheats. A complete clear out is required as is the sacking of John Fleming who has sat on his hands allowing this mess to happen.

alwaysthereinspirit
59 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Finaly ?

That's how it works here. Killie are a timely excuse for ignoring the real story in Scottish football at this moment.

Next week it will all be forgotten.

2 hours ago, stan said:

4 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

All Scottish club fans pay through the nose to follow their team. Right now only two sets of fans aren't being systematically dry humped week in and out. If the clubs themselves don't say or do anything then this thread will be back next season and the one after that and the one after that. We're here right now for the soul purpose of giving Celtic and Newco a different opponent to play every week until the "big" game comes around again every 11 weeks. I hate Scottish football.

These posts very well describe the situation.

The football authorities would do well to take note and act. 

It’s summed up by my mrs. She said just imagine getting to the Scottish Cup Final and hearing that Madden was the ref.  Think I’d have an absolute meltdown. That’s not right as you’d know we’d be feked before we took the pitch. Add that prick Dallas into the mix too obviously 

2 hours ago, stan said:

It is. Check out the SkySports ‘ref watch’ feature. Some shocking decisions in English football as well hence the clamour for VAR.

Interesting that Rangers have had eight red cards now this season. Bit of a disciplinary problem down Govan.

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I spoke to a Killie fan who went to university with Steve McLean and he told me he had a real hatred for Hearts. 

He’ll be fair with us then eh :lol: 

Looking forward to getting him again. ?

24 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

It is. Check out the SkySports ‘ref watch’ feature. Some shocking decisions in English football as well hence the clamour for VAR.

Interesting that Rangers have had eight red cards now this season. Bit of a disciplinary problem down Govan.

The officials have kept them out of double figures!

While I do agree that change is needed, I unfortunately cannot see anything major happening. Too many clubs happy to accept the weegie wedge and keep quiet. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Someone with a worse crime count total than us for once. They'll probably do away with it this year. 

Seymour M Hersh
42 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

The officials have kept them out of double figures!

How many have they had overturned and would they count in the 8 reds?

3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Not sure man. Maybe. In any other league/team Morelos would have had those eight reds all to himself. ?

12 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Rangers reds this season 

Morelos v Aberdeen 

Arfield v Hearts 

Candeias v Villareal

Candeias v St Mirren 

Morelos and Flanagan v FC Ufa

McCrorie v St Mirren 

Also

Morelos v Aberdeen (downgraded on appeal to yellow) 

So it's 7 really. 

16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

According to Sky Sports stats also a load of bookings 

Morelos 12

Candeias 6

Arfield 6

Goldson 5

https://www.skysports.com/rangers-stats

How many games will morelos miss then because he was already over the amount and was meant to miss Dundee but he got red carded against the dons is it 2 or 3 matches.

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

How many games will morelos miss then because he was already over the amount and was meant to miss Dundee but he got red carded against the dons is it 2 or 3 matches.

Morelos just has a 1 match ban against him on the SFA suspension list - for the red card v Aberdeen.  

Maybe the other ban comes in later (the 14 day thing) 

Edited by Mikey1874

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Morelos just has a 1 match ban against him on the SFA suspension list 

That's funny he was meant to be missing Dundee as a few thought he was out for our game but it doesn't kick in after two weeks or something and he got red carded against Aberdeen should be two at the very least? 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That's funny he was meant to be missing Dundee as a few thought he was out for our game but it doesn't kick in after two weeks or something and he got red carded against Aberdeen should be two at the very least? 

Yeah 

Because it doesn't kick in and SFA admin / list of suspensions hasn't caught up. Despite being able to process red cards immediately they need 14 days to process bookings. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Moreles was suspended tomorrow due to totting up process. I don’t know if Wednesday’s red takes precedence for tomorrow but whatever way they look at it, he’s out of their next two league games at least. If he’d been done for violent conduct for his second offence it would have been three, but for two yellows I suspect it’ll be just two games. 

2 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Moreles was suspended tomorrow due to totting up process. I don’t know if Wednesday’s red takes precedence for tomorrow but whatever way they look at it, he’s out of their next two league games at least. If he’d been done for violent conduct for his second offence it would have been three, but for two yellows I suspect it’ll be just two games. 

if Sky are right and he's had 12 bookings it's a 2 match ban for the bookings so 3 games in total 

18 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

BT Sport lays down the gauntlet to Scottish football as they offer to trial VAR.

Needed i feel.

I think we all know what the answer will be and it would be yes please.