Scottish Football is dead - Referees ( merged )

Jeff

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 1971fozzy

• Seymour M Hersh

• Beast Boy

The 2nd yellow card for Aberdeen was a joke and Morelos gets a yellow for kicking and punching a player. A clear red.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but it's beyond a joke now. The refs cannot be so incompetent that they get basic wrong all the time. More to it? It certainly looks that way. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Why do they seem to be the only profession about that aren’t accountable and never hold their hands up and apologise for a mistake.

They prefer their bosses to sweep it up and then start some story about bullying/harassment and threats. Just be honest. 

5 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Well after tonight’s disgraceful refereeing performance and on the back of the other decisions that were wrong I have emailed the Club asking that they raise these issues with the SFA. Will the Club do it who knows one thing I do know is the SFA will do SFA about it. 

Role on Saturday when we can once again watch the heart getting ripped out of Hearts.

And the next corrupt clown in black reffing v Motherwell is .............Collum

they just keep coming. Pints definitely required before the next episode of “corruption and incompetence “

just know now what’s coming from 3pm.

5 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

Bring the players off the pitch next time we’re subjected to this.

We all know there’ll be a next time too.

hopefully that happens in a televised game

Heard that former compliance officer on the radio Monday night saying Levein should focus on the mistakes his players made and not just those made by the ref.

Huge difference though. If a player isn’t performing they are dropped and then released/sold. Referees can be shite every week without consequences. And don’t the refs get something like £700 a game as a fee, which is more than a lot of the football players in our league will earn.

I'm loving Scottish football, especially this season, Kilmarnock sitting top the league and we're 4 points off the top, Hibs firmly in the bottom six, it's great.

Game’s a bogey. Tragic that the best refereeing performance I’ve seen in months was Collum in the cup v Motherwell, and he still managed to give a phantom penalty against us.

Bad enough there is massive financial hurdles to succeed without the governing body making it impossible.

2 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

I'm loving Scottish football, especially this season, Kilmarnock sitting top the league and we're 4 points off the top, Hibs firmly in the bottom six, it's great.

No positivity or reality allowed. ?

1 minute ago, RudiHMFC said:

As Scott Wilson points out on Twitter we have been deprived 8 legitimate points by god awful refereeing the past few games.

Even with our injuries and Gambo getting a hardon about how shite Levein is, if we had had competent/unbiased refs we’d be 4 points clear.

Shooter McGavin

It has genuinely got to the point where I’m glad we don’t qualify for the Euros/World Cup. The whole setup over here is so amateurish it’s unreal and we don’t deserve to qualify for nothing. 

Edited by Shooter McGavin

6 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Heard that former compliance officer on the radio Monday night saying Levein should focus on the mistakes his players made and not just those made by the ref.

Huge difference though. If a player isn’t performing they are dropped and then released/sold. Referees can be shite every week without consequences. And don’t the refs get something like £700 a game as a fee, which is more than a lot of the football players in our league will earn.

In Scottish football it isnt uncommon that the ref is amongst the top earners on the pitch

siegementality
11 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Well after tonight’s disgraceful refereeing performance and on the back of the other decisions that were wrong I have emailed the Club asking that they raise these issues with the SFA. Will the Club do it who knows one thing I do know is the SFA will do SFA about it. 

Role on Saturday when we can once again watch the heart getting ripped out of Hearts.

Who did you email? What is their email address? The only one thing -and I mean the only thing - about fan ownership is that we should take every opportunity to expose the SFA cheating feckers. If we have to fund a “fine fund” then so be it. Things need to change and JKB have shown preciously that it has the balls to do it.

Imagine our refs in charge of a top euro game ? Absolutely carnage.  They’ll never get near that in a hundred years if uefa are watching

oh wait

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
36 minutes ago, Boab said:

I don't buy into it. Scottish Football is ****ed ! 

Don't shoot the messenger !

i don't buy it either - Kilmarnock are top of the league and regularly getting results against the old firm 

2 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Who did you email? What is their email address? The only one thing -and I mean the only thing - about fan ownership is that we should take every opportunity to expose the SFA cheating feckers. If we have to fund a “fine fund” then so be it. Things need to change and JKB have shown preciously that it has the balls to do it.

I used the contact on the Hearts FC web site. 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/customer-care/contact

I used the complaints option and asked it to be forwarded on to Ann Budge.

It usually is to give them credit.

Never mind the ref being brutal what about our second half display it was just as brutal to be honest.

Got to be in it to win it! 

E-I-E-I-E-I-O up the English Leagues we go!!

When we get to the Premier this is what we will sing ...... H E A R T S Hearts glorious Hearts ...

20 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Is this guy our hope for the future.  Moleros gets away with murder against us because the rangers supporting ref just thinks he's a bit of a lad.  This ref gives him 2 yellows and boots him off the park.

Bet there isnt a dogs chance we'd get him in a semi or final against the OF.

Mind you, he may just have thought that sending off an Aberdeen player was enough help.

nope see what he gave the aberdeen boy for his second yellow tonight. it wasn't even a foul by the aberdeen player

1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

That tonight is as bad a penalty decision as you’ll ever see, not even a debatable one.

Cost us a very valuable 2 points tonight. The only way St Johnstone were going to score the past half hour was from the spot.

That was my thought too and it also killed any spirit , atmosphere etc in/at the game. It was just flat afterwards.

9 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

No positivity or reality allowed. ?

Hold off. We’re 4 points off the too despite unbelievably bad lucknwith injuries.

And had we been allowed our goal v Killie, Morels s been dealt with and Rangers goal given, then tonights three points - and thats not talking about st mirren or other decisions - then we’d be at least 5 points better off, maybe 7, maybe 9 and top of the league with room to spare.

Dont condescend to anyone on here losing their rag at the situation.

4 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

Never mind the ref being brutal what about our second half display it was just as brutal to be honest.

I'd rather the penalty wasn't given 

14 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

As Scott Wilson points out on Twitter we have been deprived 8 legitimate points by god awful refereeing the past few games.

Even with our injuries and Gambo getting a hardon about how shite Levein is, if we had had competent/unbiased refs we’d be 4 points clear.

Decisions have gone against us the last couple of weeks but performances have not been good enough In my opinion, it's disappointing as me might have took the three points tonight but honestly on the balance of play a draw was probably fair. 

Decisions will also go for us this season so I'm more concerned about us getting back on form rather that moaning about referees because our season is far from over yet.

2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Hold off. We’re 4 points off the too despite unbelievably bad lucknwith injuries.

And had we been allowed our goal v Killie, Morels s been dealt with and Rangers goal given, then tonights three points - and thats not talking about st mirren or other decisions - then we’d be at least 5 points better off, maybe 7, maybe 9 and top of the league with room to spare.

Dont condescend to anyone on here losing their rag at the situation.

Youve read me wrong big O 

42 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Did my eyes deceive me or did St Johnstone not also get a free kick when two of their players tackled each other allowing one of our players to break forward into their half with a promising looking attack.

Nope thats what i saw too

Loved it when we played them in the Texaco, always give a warm welcome! Definitely the most friendly club in the EPL!!

21 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

And despite it all we're still in there 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

And despite it all we're still in there 

Absolutely. A lot still to play for this season if we can sort out our performances and get our big players back.

1 hour ago, Crete said:

Has it ever been alive.

Crowds are up massively, I thought it was dead 10 years ago. Still kicking. The current league is fairly competitive. We’ve had 4 different teams top, and a night ( last night) where Hearts, Hibs, Celtic and Rangers didn’t win a match between them!

The demise before complete reorganisation is still 5 years hence.

Aye but some on here would say we are treated fairly and we are complaining for nothing so all is well aye right take two flying ones.

Can you imagine if it was Hibs getting these against them ? 

Have to say it wouldn’t be pretty.

kilmarnock doing amazing. Que the agenda turning on them ASAP.  They will be in their corrupt sights sure as night follows day

Will the St.Johnstone player be offered a 2 game ban for simulation?

Will we get a public apology from officials (Sunday's must be lost in post)?

Or will zero be done again?

56 minutes ago, Boab said:

Because we can't afford it.

I don't get the cost excuse. How much extra would it be to have someone watching a replay of incidents on a tv? 

The refs wouldn't be able to give their dodgy decisions to ensure the bigot brothers stay ahead, is the more likely reason. 

J.T.F.Robertson
25 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

I keep repeating it thinking there surely has to be something I'm missing, but no dice, Haring is nowhere near the guy. WTF did he think he saw / want to see?

17 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Will the St.Johnstone player be offered a 2 game ban for simulation?

Will we get a public apology from officials (Sunday's must be lost in post)?

Or will zero be done again?

Dallas might have to do a game in League One

Felix Lighter
4 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I keep repeating it thinking there surely has to be something I'm missing, but no dice, Haring is nowhere near the guy. WTF did he think he saw / want to see?

Indeed, all the players continuing to play on without protest, only Dallas saw something untoward that no one else did. 

On the train back from Perth and we are falling out with each other is it just us or do referees actually have an agenda against us.. why are they always the talking point

Edited by jamborich

Just now, My half sister said:

He only added on 3 minutes yet Wighton was down for 90 secs, Djoum was down for 100 secs and there were 5 subs made

He also made a point of signalling added time for so called timewasting by Hearts early in second half.

J.T.F.Robertson
37 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

You're missing the point, Grumpy. Yes we were duff but we were still gipped.

Fozzyonthefence
55 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

And the next corrupt clown in black reffing v Motherwell is .............Collum

they just keep coming. Pints definitely required before the next episode of “corruption and incompetence “

just know now what’s coming from 3pm.

Collum on Saturday?  I was just thinking we must be due a red card next as that’s all we’ve not had recently.   Might check the odds with my local turf accountant.