Scottish Football is dead - Referees ( merged )

Jeff

Shambolic reffing decisions time after time. Are they all trying to fight for the Scottish Cup final?

Haring booked for having his hair pulled could've been the worst decision of the season so far only for the same ref to trump it moments later. 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 1971fozzy

• Seymour M Hersh

• Beast Boy

That tonight is as bad a penalty decision as you’ll ever see, not even a debatable one.

Cost us a very valuable 2 points tonight. The only way St Johnstone were going to score the past half hour was from the spot.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

They are going to end up chasing fans away from the game. Dallas outdone Madden tonight and that’s something else. Corrupt / Blind / useless / Cheats and absolutely useless at their jobs. People’s livelihoods at stake and they think nothing of cheating. The law should be looking at them because it’s not right

When we finally achieve fan ownership I hope that top of the list is obtaining copies of the 5 way agreement and the TV deal so that the new owners of our club are able to scrutinise these documents to see exactly what we have signed up to. Due diligence and all that, they couldn't refuse to provide them.

It's OK fobbing off individual owners and a lot easier for the authorities to keep them in line. We would have close on 10,000 owners, all with a right to see the relevant documentation.

wattie exploited

Once again we lose 2 points because the ref gets it wrong again it was never a penalty in a million years ,truly unbelievable as that is now 5 points in two games that we have been robbed of points by a total shit refereeing wrong calls !!!!!!!!!!!  

Biggest frustration is that the assistant ref on Sunday, Madden and Dallas walk away with no penalty or punishment for bizarre disgraceful decisions. No accountability for refs incompetence/ cheating

Edited by Big Moysey
Typo error

Punks No Deid

Said in another topic - we spooked them with our good start. Kick us when we’re short of our best players so when they’re back even if we go on a good run it’ll be too late. Make no mistake we rattled the two cheeks from the same ar$e and the GFA have acted accordingly

wattie exploited
4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

You literally just created a thread slagging off our midfield...make your mind up on who you are blaming 

wasnt blaming the midfield for losing the game where did I say that and the ref giving them a penalty did cost us the game am I right am not wrong !!!!!!!!!!! as it was.nt  a penalty not even ****ing close !!!!!!!!

Edited by wattie exploited

23 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

get the fecking spelling right ffs

4 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

some sort of show at the murderwell game on sat has to be done

:greggy:

when is our next game that is on tv?

i would be tempted to especially if more corrupt decisions are made against us before it for us to line up then at kick off walk off the pitch. messing up a tv companies broadcast might make them do something about it.

That’s Dallas made 2 huge blatantly obvious penalty calls that were absolutely nothing of the sort.

If this referee is given another SPL game this year then it clearly states the SPFL reward incompetence 

After Sunday he should’ve been no where near a top game this midweek 

who is appointing him games????

why is he being appointed??

these questions MUST be answered 

It operates under a thin veneer of professionalism but go down about 10 microns and all you'll see is utter shite.     Tinpot shite.

Clark Griswold
9 minutes ago, Homme said:

More and more leagues are using VAR now than ever.

Why not in Scotland?;

The money excuse will be banded about. In reality, I'd wager that they dont want it, as would show up the ineptitude of the refs in this country - they'd never be away from the VAR Replay screens!

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Because we can't afford it.

Bullshit

We couldn’t afford to make stadia all seated - it happened.

We can afford VAR.

Dont buy into the utter shire that is spoken in society these days.

Far from it Jeff.

Rangers challenging Celtic at the top of the league ensures its well and truly alive for those that matter and are involved in Scottish fitba.

And to Hell with the rest of us.

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Because we can't afford it.

I kinda knew that already. 

I would say we absolutely can afford it if we try. Plenty cuts that could be made elsewhere to achieve fairness in our game. 

You can't masquerade as a top league if you aren't willing to go with the times.

Just now, Clark Griswold said:

The money excuse will be banded about. In reality, I'd wager that they dont want it, as would show up the ineptitude of the refs in this country - they'd never be away from the VAR Replay screens!

aren't they introducing VAR to the knockout stages of the champions league this season? if so i imagine they will have it in next seasons champions league from the start, so celtic will need to install it

Just now, Jammy T said:

Bullshit

We couldn’t afford to make stadia all seated - it happened.

We can afford VAR.

Dont buy into the utter shire that is spoken in society these days.

I don't buy into it. Scottish Football is ****ed ! 

Don't shoot the messenger !

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

aren't they introducing VAR to the knockout stages of the champions league this season? if so i imagine they will have it in next seasons champions league from the start, so celtic will need to install it

Pass, but I know the English Premier League are introducing it next season

avhudtheteeshirt
8 minutes ago, Le Fifer said:

That’s Dallas made 2 huge blatantly obvious penalty calls that were absolutely nothing of the sort.

If this referee is given another SPL game this year then it clearly states the SPFL reward incompetence 

What's the problem, Celtic won the cup and Rangers won at Tynie, that means both refs had good games?????

3 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Pass, but I know the English Premier League are introducing it next season

Champions League next season and Europa League season after next.

13 minutes ago, Le Fifer said:

someone posted on another thread that he has the livi game on saturday

4 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

What's the problem, Celtic won the cup and Rangers won at Tynie, that means both refs had good games?????

yep steven maclean (the ref of rangers aberdeen tonight) will get demoted for his lack of helping rangers win

Did my eyes deceive me or did St Johnstone not also get a free kick when two of their players tackled each other allowing one of our players to break forward into their half with a promising looking attack.

Just back from the game.

Jambo support at opposite end of ground.

Everyone of us, without exception, had no idea why they got a penalty

Good to hear the media in support of us.  Good to see Levein on the park challenging the dick that is 'Dallas'.

Doesn't change anything though

Ref's will be allowed to shaft us without question until we remove the corruptness in the SFA

7 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

I think he is talking about Dallas making two big howlers two games in a row.

ToadKiller Dog

Time for the head of the SFA refs(fleming? ) to resign, get in an exref from abroad in to totally revamp, make refs professional. 

Let's see if its corruption or just poor refs. 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

6 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Did my eyes deceive me or did St Johnstone not also get a free kick when two of their players tackled each other allowing one of our players to break forward into their half with a promising looking attack.

No your eyes are in good working order. 

Well after tonight’s disgraceful refereeing performance and on the back of the other decisions that were wrong I have emailed the Club asking that they raise these issues with the SFA. Will the Club do it who knows one thing I do know is the SFA will do SFA about it. 

Role on Saturday when we can once again watch the heart getting ripped out of Hearts.

wattie exploited

the game is on right now on bbc alba if you want to see the penalty which was never a penalty in a million years more shit refereeing which has cost us a lot of points so far this season 

42 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Once again we lose 2 points because the ref gets it wrong again it was never a penalty in a million years ,truly unbelievable as that is now 5 points in two games that we have been robbed of points by a total shit refereeing wrong calls !!!!!!!!!!!  

Don’t forget Djoum’s perfectly good goal that was ruled offisde at St Mirren and the stonewall penalty we didn’t get shortly after.

10 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

yep steven maclean (the ref of rangers aberdeen tonight) will get demoted for his lack of helping rangers win

Is this guy our hope for the future.  Moleros gets away with murder against us because the rangers supporting ref just thinks he's a bit of a lad.  This ref gives him 2 yellows and boots him off the park.

Bet there isnt a dogs chance we'd get him in a semi or final against the OF.

Mind you, he may just have thought that sending off an Aberdeen player was enough help.