Special attention

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Said on the football is dead thread - they can’t sanction Levein because of precedent set with Lennon so they are damn well making sure we’ll get punished as a team in the next few games.

Maybe they are hoping they’ll give him another heart attack to shut him up.

Edited by Jammy T

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Said on the football is dead thread - they can’t sanction Levein because of precedent set with Lennon so they are damn well making sure we’ll get punished as a team in the next few games.

Maybe they are hoping they’ll give him another heart attack to shut him up.

It can't be good for his health for sure

avhudtheteeshirt
22 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

I hope Levein completely ignores the ref and sets up a side fully intent on winning. That includes getting as many players as possible into opposition area, in stark contrast to Sunday 

Is that so the ref can undermine his plans and give dodgy decisions?????

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 21:05, Sir Gio said:

Collum on Saturday with Beaton 4th official. 

If I was cynical or suspicious I'd say we are being wound up 

We were being wound up tonight!

EastSide has slinked away from this thread without answering what selection he'd make to rectify matters.

Totally blown out of the water, I suspect.

On 05/12/2018 at 08:53, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Think that’s what is needed, a different approach because we have a different problem. A different pair of problems one green one blue.

Dutch and Belgian refs cross -border referee games

Got about 30 years worth of videos and dvds with dodgy old firm refs against Hearts. Right back to the blatant handball by Terry Butcher in the last minute of a game at Tynie which finished 0-0. Same with Smeltic but even more so against Rangers, the Glasgow or the 2012 versions.

I remember reading an article on the ref at Dens Park in 1986. He himself said that when Sandy Clark was fouled in the box it was indeed a penalty but refused to give it because the SFA knew what team he supported (Hearts), didn't want to get pulled up for bias, plus it was too early in the match. Bet he regrets it now! Imagine if an old firm supporting ref didn't give a penalty to his own team in such an important game!?! Wouldn't happen.

Edited by jambonian

4 hours ago, JamboAl said:

EastSide has slinked away from this thread without answering what selection he'd make to rectify matters.

I'd play Mitchell in goal because he might be better there than as a left back.

On 06/12/2018 at 07:22, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I miss the days when you didn’t have to overexplain everything on JKB. Subtlety is such a loss.  

No need to explain.....it’s getting a bit too obvious now!

EastSideJambo
8 hours ago, JamboAl said:

That's what big Craig gets paid £141,000 a year for Al 

What I'd do, or you for that matter, is irrelevant.  It's up to Levein to arrest this abysmal run. I suspect the ref decisions and injuries will be top of his list of excuses 

To avoid disappointing you - I'd play Morrison and Mitchell wide of a 5 with Djoum supporting MacLean. Bozanic and Haring would be my central midfield options 

Levein won't countenance the notion of Mitchell wide. I appreciate that it's a radical suggestion to play the 2 quickest players we've got in order to give us width and an out ball 

Better off having a 36 year old chasing lost causes all over the parish 

I miss the days when you didn’t have to overexplain everything on JKB. Subtlety is such a loss.  

You've lost me tbh, could you explain please ?

6 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

That's what big Craig gets paid £141,000 a year for Al 

What I'd do, or you for that matter, is irrelevant.  It's up to Levein to arrest this abysmal run. I suspect the ref decisions and injuries will be top of his list of excuses 

To avoid disappointing you - I'd play Morrison and Mitchell wide of a 5 with Djoum supporting MacLean. Bozanic and Haring would be my central midfield options 

Levein won't countenance the notion of Mitchell wide. I appreciate that it's a radical suggestion to play the 2 quickest players we've got in order to give us width and an out ball 

Better off having a 36 year old chasing lost causes all over the parish 

I know what he gets paid for but you always know better than him - AFTER THE GAME!

Are we playing with 6 men?

If I read it right, you've got Djoum supporting McLean up front with a MF of Morrison Bozanic Haring and Mitchell.  Who is the 5th MF player?

You do know it's 11 a side.

Give us your full team/format and none of your get-out half measures.

EastSideJambo
5 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I know what he gets paid for but you always know better than him - AFTER THE GAME!

Are we playing with 6 men?

If I read it right, you've got Djoum supporting McLean up front with a MF of Morrison Bozanic Haring and Mitchell.  Who is the 5th MF player?

You do know it's 11 a side.

Give us your full team/format and none of your get-out half measures.

Zlamal 

Smith 

Dikamona 

Berra 

Garrucio 

Haring 

Bozanic 

Morrison 

Djoum 

Mitchell 

MacLean 

On 05/12/2018 at 09:32, JamboAl said:

Stands to reason.

Beaton comes from Motherwell and Collum from Carfin, a couple of miles away.

I think they're coming through on the team bus.

We've just had Madden from E. Kilbride against Rangers, Thomson from Paisley against St Mirren and now these two jokers officiate their local team.

At least tonight Dallas will be geographically neutral as there are no refs from Perth.

:whistling:

On 05/12/2018 at 07:28, FERRY HEARTS said:

Were stating to sound like selik k  o the past 

if our team play the football we know they can  Refs don’t matter  HHGH

My take on it too, brutal as they have been we need to shift the mindset.

49 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Zlamal 

Smith 

Dikamona 

Berra 

Garrucio 

Haring 

Bozanic 

Morrison 

Djoum 

Mitchell 

MacLean 

Well, that took some dragging out.

To be fair it seems a decent team in the circumstances, assuming Berra is deemed fit but somehow I think Smith might be LB with Godinho RB.  We'll see how it compares tomorrow; then, of course, there is the result.

Oversensitivity is a progenitor 2!