Sir George White

Meadows

Folks, I'm sorry for the lack of response on this topic from myself, Sir George is my Papa and my hero. He passed away peacefully this morning with his family around him, I just wanted to thank everyone who had posted here or elsewhere on social media. Papa and myself had a wee beer and a look at the posts you all put up. Again thank you. What a great club we truly are xxx. 

12 minutes ago, happyjambo15 said:

Folks, I'm sorry for the lack of response on this topic from myself, Sir George is my Papa and my hero. He passed away peacefully this morning with his family around him, I just wanted to thank everyone who had posted here or elsewhere on social media. Papa and myself had a wee beer and a look at the posts you all put up. Again thank you. What a great club we truly are xxx. 

RIP George and condolences hj15.

12 minutes ago, happyjambo15 said:

It’s good he seen all the kind words on here,condolences to you and your family.

Sad news, a true gentleman and highly distinguished Hearts fan. Always exchanged pleasantries with me while awaiting the bus to Tynecastle up at the Drum Brae Hub

1 hour ago, Alex said:

There's nothing on the death notice requesting scarfs to be worn, does that mean that you shouldn't wear one or is it assumed that you will?

I'm wearing one.Im sure he would love it.Bless him.