• TheBigO

• Deevers

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Forget this just incompetent nonsense Scottish referees are at it big time 

Yep. Bent rotten to the core

First time I feel we were actually cheated against not just terrible referees. He actively looked for that one. "Well haring breathed on him so I had to give the penalty".

All roads lead to Gorgie

We need VAR to save the game from going totally down the tubes for non OF clubs. Even then I wouldn't trust those in the VAR room to give us a fair result. 

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

1 minute ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

We need VAR to save the game from going totally down the tubes for non OF clubs. Even then I wouldn't trust those in the VAR room to give us a fair result. 

Wouldn't work up here. It's too corrupt. Refs will stick to the blatant mistakes. Aberdeen go a goal up then get a player sent off despite a Rangers playing clipping the dons players sheep. 3 motherwell players booked, not a single Celtic player booked. And our penalty i have no words.

12 hours ago, VladMagic said:

Without Prejudice.

They are all in it together and because they are all in it together they cant get out of it.

Rangers and Celtic have enjoyed the benefits of bent officials for as long as you want to go back and it probably even further than that. They have also benefited from widespread fixing of competitions so that they only face each other in the later rounds of cup competitions meaning the chances of progressing to semi final/final stages is increased. There are damning statistics that back this up. 

The SFA cant stop now. It's been going on so long it's just become "the norm" to help Rangers and Celtic. Rangers and Celtic now expect this as its been going on so long so the SFA are obliged to give them the "wee perks". 

Rangers and Celtic know fine well they get a "helping hand" from the officials if any team dares mount a challenge so they keep schtoom on the "little arrangement" between them and the SFA. They know fine well they will not meet the other side of the OF in a cup competition until later in the competition. It's corrupt to the core.

The whole thing will come out in the wash when someone like Panorama investigates.

If an institution like FIFA can be found corrupt then the SFA should be investigated and if corruption is discovered then people involved should be tried.

Tonight unfortunately confirms.

Its a complete fix and we cant do a thing about it.

It is completely in their control. Someone speaks out, they get fined. 

Bent refs decisions? Glossed over.

Its a ****ing disgrace this league.

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Wouldn't work up here. It's too corrupt. Refs will stick to the blatant mistakes. Aberdeen go a goal up then get a player sent off despite a Rangers playing clipping the dons players sheep. 3 motherwell players booked, not a single Celtic player booked. And our penalty i have no words.

Is there any way the governing body of European football can make an intervention and launch an enquiry into the blatant cheating of refs in Scotland. 

On 05/12/2018 at 20:14, Hearts_fan said:

I don't ever want to benefit from corruption, and I'm not sure if you're suggesting we have?

You'll recall the circumstances of the League Cup group whereby the officials chopped off another of our legitimate goals scored in one of the matches – what would have been a last-minute winning goal.

Therefore yet another refereeing mistake that cost us points.

To have then been deducted three points and probably eliminated from the tournament for what was a clerical error would have put the wrongly-disallowed goal under the spotlight – Hearts would have gone to town on that – and the beaks wouldn't have liked that.

It was clear to me at least that the otherwise inexplicable two point deduction unofficially took account of the refereeing blunder.

Either way, we did enough to not merit getting "papped" out of the cup!

On 05/12/2018 at 20:25, Boab said:

Your first paragraph is a direct contradiction of your second last paragraph.

Can you not see that ?

How on EARTH would that scenario be corruption and not a common sense verdict?

I had a £50 treble  last night Kilmarnock 5/6 Aberdeen 11/2 hearts 7/4 feel as if I've  been mugged you can no longer bet on football was a total disgrace what happened to night 

Edited by gorgieroar

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, gorgieroar said:

I had a £50 treble  last night Kilmarnock 5/6 Aberdeen 11/2 hearts 7/4 feel as if I've  been mugged you can no longer bet on football was a total disgrace what happened to night 

Well the adverts on TV do say when the fun stops, stop. 

10 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

How on EARTH would that scenario be corruption and not a common sense verdict?

OK !

To keep you happy, let's scratch the word corruption and insert the words, bending of the rules, because it's Hearts.

Happy now ?

1 hour ago, Boab said:

OK !

To keep you happy, let's scratch the word corruption and insert the words, bending of the rules, because it's Hearts.

Happy now ?

They've been bending the rules for the two Glasgow arse cheeks from time in memorial. It's a pastime though there. It's done without the slightest bit of embarrassment by them. They think the rest of Scitland just have to bend over and take it from them. It's high time this thoroughly corrupt organisation was taken to task.

Edited by Deevers

50 minutes ago, Deevers said:

They've been bending the rules for the two Glasgow arse cheeks from time in memorial. It's a pastime though there. It's done without the slightest bit of embarrassment by them. They think the rest of Scitland just have to bend over and take it from them. It's high time this thoroughly corrupt organisation was taken to task.

Hear hear.

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 21:35, Punks No Deid said:

Games a bogey for us ..we dared to look good and they got twitchy Jimmy Carters. We lost our best players to injury so they seized the chance to put the boot in

Correct. Dallas in the paper the day saying the penalty was as clear as day to Berra.

Honestly give, up how the **** can he actually say that after watching replays.

The game in indeed a bogey for us.

The game in Scotland is corrupt.

As clear as ******* day to quote that cheating ********.

5 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Correct. Dallas in the paper the day saying the penalty was as clear as day to Berra.

Honestly give, up how the **** can he actually say that after watching replays.

The game in indeed a bogey for us.

The game in Scotland is corrupt.

As clear as ******* day to quote that cheating ********.

His comment just reaffirms  the fact he is a cheat because it never happened.

Like his father , useless, cheating and corrupt to the core.

que Berra being targeted now by them

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

His comment just reaffirms  the fact he is a cheat because it never happened.

Like his father , useless, cheating and corrupt to the core.

que Berra being targeted now by them

Aye very true, Berra better no brush against somebodys shirt on Saturday or it will be straight red card