• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts_fan

• Boab

• TheBigO

• Deevers

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Step forward brother Bobby and collect another wee shiny stary badge thingy for your sash? Corrupt *****?

Edited by TypoonJambo

The fastest man on the park - when giving a foul to rangers. I have never seen any Referee actually sprint to point to where the offence took place. This is probably due to him never being bothered to be in the right position.

He is simply a CHEAT of thr highest order. There can be no other description. If he was incompetent the poor decisions would level out. This man needs to be removed as a Referee.

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Let’s give him some credit. 

For him and Beaton to work so hard to become worse than Willie Collum is no mean feat. 

Sad but true nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Let’s give him some credit. 

For him and Beaton to work so hard to become worse than Willie Collum is no mean feat. 

Takes dedication thats for sure

part_time_jambo

First Hearts game for many years, and I always took with a pinch of salt the criticism of match officials, putting it down to understandable bias for your own team. However, that display by the referee today was unbelievably biased in favour of Rangers.

Like many have already posted, how did Morelos not get booked for antagonising the Hearts support after the goal? The referee almost looked as though he was overawed by Morelos, summed up by the time Hearts were taking a free kick, everyone up the park waiting for the kick to be taken, including the referee, when Morelos throws his arms out and complains, prompting Madden to stop the kick and tell Zamal to move it over a bit. 

Also lost count of the number of 50-50 decisions that went Rangers way, and even them getting free kicks that I thought should have been the other way.

That said, I thought Rangers just deserved their win, and Hearts lacked any punch in front of goal. Also lost both goals from set pieces, albeit one was offside.

8 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

First Hearts game for many years, and I always took with a pinch of salt the criticism of match officials, putting it down to understandable bias for your own team. However, that display by the referee today was unbelievably biased in favour of Rangers.

Like many have already posted, how did Morelos not get booked for antagonising the Hearts support after the goal? The referee almost looked as though he was overawed by Morelos, summed up by the time Hearts were taking a free kick, everyone up the park waiting for the kick to be taken, including the referee, when Morelos throws his arms out and complains, prompting Madden to stop the kick and tell Zamal to move it over a bit. 

Also lost count of the number of 50-50 decisions that went Rangers way, and even them getting free kicks that I thought should have been the other way.

That said, I thought Rangers just deserved their win, and Hearts lacked any punch in front of goal. Also lost both goals from set pieces, albeit one was offside.

Fair summary. Maddens incompetence should not detract from Hearts’ own deficiencies. But equally, our sh1teness should not detract from Madden’s ineptitude and (potentially) bias.

Every single decision he looked to give the advantage or decision to Rangers. Every 50/50 decision for throw ins he was looking to give it to them. Goldson and Morelos left the field of play and gestured to the hearts fans, Morelos even went back for seconds after the first goal, no booking. Offside for the 2nd is a shocker but the decision to give a free kick was atrocious. Morelos again gestures to the fans and has another bite at them walking back to the half way line, no booking. He pretended to be elbowed and again gestured to the fans, no booking. Countless times he jumped into Berra not looking at the ball, no booking. An absolute shambles. The worst moment of the full game, even the offside was when he signalled play on but then changed his mind because Steven Gerrard helped like a skelped dug. Nothing will be said about it tho.  You can have bad games and make mistakes but if today isn’t blantant cheating then I don’t know what is. I slaughtered someone on here for creating a “ref ...” thread every week but now am starting to understand why. 

Scnorthedinburgh

I wonder if the compliance bird will look at Maddens performance and give him a ban?

He must snort a lot to have a Colombian own him that much?

queensferryjambo

This thread could have been started yesterday and it would have still been bang on the cash.

We all saw with our own eyes what a tragic performance Madden and his linesmen put in today.

The refereeing in Scotland is absolutely dreadful. Since we have come back to Tynecastle with the new stand we have lost 3 games - one to Celtic were we had a perfectly fine goal chalked off and their equaliser was offside, one against Kilmarnock were we had a decent goal chalked off at 0-0 and one to Rangers were the winner was offside.

It is incredibly infuriating to be paying for a product were the clubs pay for the referees and they are so bad.

If you went to the Cinema and saw a film that was as shit as our refs you certainly wouldn't keep going back.

In Leveins comments he has a quote from Madden to one of our players claiming  a foul saying that's just Morelas he's a silly boy ie I don't award fouls against him. Remarkable even by GFA standards.

He even managed to be worse than Thomson last week. Shocking display. Levein sounded absolutely raging after the match. Think another battle between Craig and the SFA is on the cards.

The game has no credibility now. 

Rangers and Celtic squabble between themselves about the balance of decisions they each receive compared to each other.

Games such as Hearts v Rangers are used to balance deficits in the Celtic/Rangers story.

Hearts are expendable as far as those in charge are concerned. The priority is maintaining a perception of parity between Celtic and Rangers.

A satire could be written about the powers within Scottish football. "Who shall we appoint to referee Hearts v Rangers then..." / "Well, Madden is a Rangers fan and can be trusted to deliver the type of performance we want." / "Excellent choice, appoint the Rangers fan to referee that match." / "How about the Celtic Aberdeen game?" / "Collum's available." / "Excellent. Appoint the Celtic fan to referee the Celtic match."

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, Hearts_fan said:

Rangers and Celtic squabble between themselves about the balance of decisions they each receive compared to each other.

Games such as Hearts v Rangers are used to balance deficits in the Celtic/Rangers story.

Hearts are expendable as far as those in charge are concerned. The priority is maintaining a perception of parity between Celtic and Rangers.

A satire could be written about the powers within Scottish football. "Who shall we appoint to referee Hearts v Rangers then..." / "Well, Madden is a Rangers fan and can be trusted to deliver the type of performance we want." / "Excellent choice, appoint the Rangers fan to referee that match." / "How about the Celtic Aberdeen game?" / "Collum's available." / "Excellent. Appoint the Celtic fan to referee the Celtic match."

Only it's Andrew Dallas, who went to a Proddy school in Lanarkshire and has just given Celtic a ridiculous penalty. 

Used to quite like Madden, seemed a decent guy, not your usual obnoxious ref. Today was an utter joke, so completely obviously on Rangers' side. Embarrassing. No respect for him anymore. 

Only in Scotland would an alleged rangers fan get to referee one of his own teams games.

How did goldson and morelos not both get booked for celebrating after their goals? It's inciting trouble. Eric dier got booked for spurs for celebrating towards the arsenal fans and it was nowhere near as bad as those two. 

However, bias towards the old firm has happened for as long as I've been going to the games. The media don't help either as they just turn a blind eye to it. I don't understand why we and other clubs let it go on. It's ridiculous.  

MacDonald Jardine
2 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Only in Scotland would an alleged rangers fan get to referee one of his own teams games.

How did goldson and morelos not both get booked for celebrating after their goals? It's inciting trouble. Eric dier got booked for spurs for celebrating towards the arsenal fans and it was nowhere near as bad as those two. 

However, bias towards the old firm has happened for as long as I've been going to the games. The media don't help either as they just turn a blind eye to it. I don't understand why we and other clubs let it go on. It's ridiculous.  

Indeed.  Given our Chair is on a mission to stand up for all that is good and right, she's bound to raise it though. 

Or alternatively we'll roll over as usual and accept we got a dodgy penalty 3 years ago so things even out.

8 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Majority of all refs in Scotland are biased towards either Celtic or Rangers. I've yet to spot a Hearts ref.

We got an alledged Hearts supporting ref in ‘86 and he went out of his way to appear unbaised, so much so he turned down a stonewall penalty that would have won us the league.

Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Majority of all refs in Scotland are biased towards either Celtic or Rangers. I've yet to spot a Hearts ref.

Well when the vast majority of them are picked from 2 or 3 west coast areas it's hardly a surprise. In addiction last week in paisley we got a well known St Mirren fan as referee.

peebles jambo
33 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

We got an alledged Hearts supporting ref in ‘86 and he went out of his way to appear unbaised, so much so he turned down a stonewall penalty that would have won us the league.

Remember that as well, barsteward cost us the league that day

If anyone still wishes to claim there is no OF bias then it's an easy ban for the mods. To be fair to Madden he's openly out and hates us at least he's not pretending 

Gave the thumbs up to the linesman after the 2nd goal. Spotted clear as day from my seat in Section A as was the offside.

Cannot even be bothered to go through all his mistakes. But morelos remaining on the pitch was incredible. Committed 4 or 5 bookable offences. 

1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

In Leveins comments he has a quote from Madden to one of our players claiming  a foul saying that's just Morelas he's a silly boy ie I don't award fouls against him. Remarkable even by GFA standards.

Especially when he's i booking from a ban ?

It truly is dull and there should be an official complaint made ..........but there won't as we'll continue to take it up the farter!!!!!!!  and it will continue because there are only 2 teams in scotland that are important.

how many times have we all heard after a game.......oh its a poor decision.....after the fact.........aye but its already affected a result !!

anyone remember the game at tynecastle when Rangers had to win a few years back -  Amoruso i think jumped in to gordon and received a penalty from the stand side linesman  - who turned out to be a rangers season ticket holder

some things they never change!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Drumjambo said:

Especially when he's i booking from a ban ?

It truly is dull and there should be an official complaint made ..........but there won't as we'll continue to take it up the farter!!!!!!!  and it will continue because there are only 2 teams in scotland that are important.

how many times have we all heard after a game.......oh its a poor decision.....after the fact.........aye but its already affected a result !!

anyone remember the game at tynecastle when Rangers had to win a few years back -  Amoruso i think jumped in to gordon and received a penalty from the stand side linesman  - who turned out to be a rangers season ticket holder

some things they never change!!!!! 

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/we-were-playing-against-13-15495264?utm_source=messenger&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

There are currently 31 category 1 referees in Scotland. Around two thirds of them are from the west coast. It doesn’t take Columbo to guess what teams they will support. Unless things change we will continue to have a conveyor belt of Maddens, Collums, Dallas’ and Beatons

Respect to Craig for calling him out. He's a corrupt cheat. His linesman on the wheat field stand is either moronic or corrupt.

Madden should be fully investigated and not be near another hearts game. Love what Craig said about him. 

3 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Respect to Craig for calling him out. He's a corrupt cheat. His linesman on the wheat field stand is either moronic or corrupt.

Madden should be fully investigated and not be near another hearts game. Love what Craig said about him. 

Precisely. The infestation of trolls and Hibs pricks will however say differently.

4 hours ago, JamboSpur said:

He went to a proddy school in East Kilbride.

says it all

There is no such thing as a proddy school.

That said he is a Rangers fan.

Not quite as blatant as the Arsehole Andy Davis was but blew my blood pressure through the roof.

I seriously thought about not going after the Davis game and today just hacked me off.

Rangers were the better side but that off side goal and his handling of Morelos really make Scottish football a joke.

3 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

You could add that an ex St Mirren season ticket holder Craig Thomson refereed our match against St Mirren. Another coincidence?

north wales jambo

Just got back from the game, admittedly I think rangers deserved the win, but how anyone who runs the game in Scotland can’t see that something seriously needs looking at referee wise should admit they don’t have the best interest for the league. Bobby madden today was a disgrace, how Morelos was not even booked is an embarrassment. Several decisions he was far to happy to blow up against Hearts, it felt at times the tackle had not even been made when the whistle went. 

3 hours ago, EIEIO said:

How would he know that unless he knew him very well indeed.

Surely the OF have a big enough advantage already without having to resort to this.

I'm more sad than anything.

I prefer 'Orange Bobby' but whatever works. 

The standard needs to be addressed. I think just about every club has had an issue with the refs this season. At what point is it addressed? That offside was inexcusable - the 18 yard line made it beyond a joke. There is zero accountability from these pieces of shit and its disgusting. Fans are being short changed big time. 

Edited by OTT