David Beckham

Салатные палочки

Салатные палочки

Has apparently come under fire from some for sharing a photo of him kissing his daughter on the lips.  No surprise that the majority of the comments were on Twitter, however that fat self-important arse Pierce Morgan has called him "creepy" and "weird" for showing so much affection towards his daughter.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46372511

I don't know about anyone on here but I kissed my daughter on the lips up until a couple of years ago.  She is now ten and I usually show affection but cuddling her or kissing her cheek, forehead or the top of her head.  But Beckham's daughter is only 7. 

Is it because he is male?  Would a picture of a female kissing her daughter on the lips cause as much hysteria?  Has the world now become so sexualised that an innocent kiss between a dad and his daughter is seen as creepy?  

Thoughts?  Creep or just a loving daddy?  

Piers Morgan has got exactly what he wanted out of this. I'm pretty sure he pleasures himself to the sight of people sending him hate on twitter. 

jack D and coke

Beckham loves the publicity lets be honest. I’ve never kissed my daughter on the lips I’ll be honest it didn’t feel right to me. Kissing any member of your family on the lips is a no no for me. Each to their own though I guess. 

Social media though :facepalm:it gets people in a right seething mess. 

This young lad in Huddersfield also that has been hounded by thousands of grown adults but that’s another story. 

People need to get a grip of themselves. 

The weirdest thing about it is feeling the need to share it on social media. I get that Beckham has a brand to maintain but does he really need to include small children in this? If I was in his position I would want to keep them out of the limelight for as long as possible. If they want to be social media stars when they're older that's their concern. 

Салатные палочки
11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Beckham loves the publicity lets be honest. I’ve never kissed my daughter on the lips I’ll be honest it didn’t feel right to me. Kissing any member of your family on the lips is a no no for me. Each to their own though I guess. 

This young lad in Huddersfield also that has been hounded by thousands of grown adults but that’s another story. 

Even when she was really young?  A wee peck on the lips?  

Салатные палочки
10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It’s not creepy in my opinion.

I agree.  

14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It’s not creepy in my opinion.

Not in the slightest! Weird to think anything else.

It’s not as if he’s bagging off with her.

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Even when she was really young?  A wee peck on the lips?  

I certainly don’t remember doing that anyway. I’m not saying you’re wrong mate it’s just something I didn’t feel was right. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Shrekeo said:

Bagging off. 

Showing your age.

7 minutes ago, Shrekeo said:

Correct answer

Салатные палочки
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I certainly don’t remember doing that anyway. I’m not saying you’re wrong mate it’s just something I didn’t feel was right

My old man was the same to be fair.  

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Big fan of Beckham but if you are going to over share your life them are the breaks.

Suppose.  But Beckham is just an example.  There is also a picture of Jamie Vardy kissing his daughter on the lips. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

Absolutely nothing wrong with a father showing love to his daughter. However,  I do think there is something wrong with posting intimate pictures for quite literally the world to see.

11 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I agree.  

6 minutes ago, Shrekeo said:

It’s purely a sign of affection between father and daughter.  For Christ’s sake, what do folk not get offended by nowadays?  :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Bagging off. 

Showing your age.

:lol: 

Yep, ‘bagging’ off is a real blast from the past.

Or, ‘getting off with’. 

Shanks said no
9 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I certainly don’t remember doing that anyway. I’m not saying you’re wrong mate it’s just something I didn’t feel was right. 

I'm with you, I can't remember ever kissing my daughter on the lips either.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

:lol: 

Yep, ‘bagging’ off is a real blast from the past.

Or, ‘getting off with’. 

Was all about a poke and a bag off when I was at school.

The only problem here is with the folk who think showing affection to your child is weird.

My 8 year old son still likes giving me a kiss when I drop him at his mums. My 11 year old now prefers a hug.

They're both utter legends and will far surpass my achievements and grow into a better man than I am.

Brighton Jambo

I kiss my little girl on the lips (she is 2) but I wouldn’t post it on social media as I know some people would comment never mind if I was as famous as David beckham, it’s the way of things these days someone will always have an alternative view and feel obliged to share it.  

The_razors_edge
56 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

The only problem here is with the folk who think showing affection to your child is weird.

My 8 year old son still likes giving me a kiss when I drop him at his mums. My 11 year old now prefers a hug.

They're both utter legends and will far surpass my achievements and grow into a better man than I am.

Indeed.

i have an 8 year old daughter, 5 year old son and 2 year old son. I don’t get to leave for work in the morning without giving all 3 a kiss on the lips nor do I get to say goodnight to them without a kiss on the lips. Admittedly I don’t broadcast it or share it with the world but i genuinely fail to see what the uproar is all about - a caring, loving father giving his kid a kiss on the lips doesn’t seem like a big deal to me. 

Carl Fredrickson

Nowt wrong with it. My 3 year old daughter insists on a kiss on the lips. If i kiss her on the cheek i get a "no daddy" and she points to her lips. 

Folk that are offended by it can feck off. 

Nowt wrong with kissing on the lips. My older kids are 9 and 11 they get a hug my youngest usually puckers up  As for sharing it on social media why shouldn't he? He is simply showing he loves his kid. You can't do anything now without offending or upsetting someone. 

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

If you don’t mind me asking, why?

I do it and surprised anyone would think it’s not right. Whilst shocked that people suggest it creepy, wtf do they think is happening?!?!

Each to their own I suppose mate. I remember my gran always doing it to me and I hated it :lol: also mind a mate of mine kissing his mum on the lips and it always struck me as a bit weird even though we were young.

I’m not unaffectionate with my family I cuddle my daughter and nieces and nephews all the time and kiss their cheeks or their heads but kissing them on the lips just isn’t for me. 

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve kissed the Mrs on the lips a couple of times but I think I got way with it. 

Craig Gordons Gloves

There is nothing wrong with this at all and lets be honest, in today's society there's nothing wrong with sharing it either.  It's what we do as people now.  

As for Piers Morgan, he craves attention and unfortunately is smart enough to know that creating contrary, pointless viewpoints is one way to get it

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I’ve kissed the Mrs on the lips a couple of times but I think I got way with it. 

You’ve kissed Posh?

1 hour ago, skinnybob72 said:

Nothing wrong with it - it's not like he left her alone in an apartment in Portugal or anything. 

Would it be weird if he described her perfect little genitals?

8 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Piers Morgan has got exactly what he wanted out of this. I'm pretty sure he pleasures himself to the sight of people sending him hate on twitter. 

I suspect he also pleasures himself over pictures of David Beckham kissing his daughter.

1 hour ago, Hunky Dory said:

It's ludicrous how many news articles you see these days that originate from a few social media responses from arseholes.

Quote of the day ?

9 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Has apparently come under fire from some for sharing a photo of him kissing his daughter on the lips.  No surprise that the majority of the comments were on Twitter, however that fat self-important arse Pierce Morgan has called him "creepy" and "weird" for showing so much affection towards his daughter.  

I don't know about anyone on here but I kissed my daughter on the lips up until a couple of years ago.  She is now ten and I usually show affection but cuddling her or kissing her cheek, forehead or the top of her head.  But Beckham's daughter is only 7. 

Is it because he is male?  Would a picture of a female kissing her daughter on the lips cause as much hysteria?  Has the world now become so sexualised that an innocent kiss between a dad and his daughter is seen as creepy?  

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/victoria-beckham-faces-backlash-after-8403906

Victoria-Beckham-with-daughter-Harper.jpg

Governor Tarkin
18 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Surpass your achievments in masturbation? 

That's a big ask.

My three and a half year old daughter generally headbuts me or misses the intended target when she kisses me. Just as likely to kiss me on the lips as on the ear. 

56 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Surpass your achievments in masturbation? 

That's a big ask.

I suppose there has to be one exception.

20 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Yup you're right Piers Morgan is a self important dick - I bet he watches hibs too whilst pleasuring himself to the sound of his own voice.

On 29/11/2018 at 05:43, The Frenchman Returns said:

I'm with you, I can't remember ever kissing my daughter on the lips either.

This is my memory also, I have the same memory about my mother and my sister, to each his own but thats just the way it was in my family.

Mr Brightside
On 29/11/2018 at 21:04, Herbert said:

Would it be weird if he described her perfect little genitals?

Yes, that would be very weird.