Livingston away

neilnunb

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

When did this get changed to the Friday?

I've got my works night out that night.

Few weeks back.  BT sport showing it.

been here before
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Few weeks back.  BT sport showing it.

Did they? Obviously missed that. Looks like Ill have to give it a miss unfortunately.

Big_Hearts_Runner

Thinking about this one, whats the best way to get there without driving? Any supporters buses?

22 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

defeat.

Did you achieve anything constructive with all the time you had spare during our great start to the season?

8 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Did you achieve anything constructive with all the time you had spare during our great start to the season?

I was predicting wins as we were a very good side.  Now we can't even score let alone win.

26 minutes ago, Big_Hearts_Runner said:

Thinking about this one, whats the best way to get there without driving? Any supporters buses?

Train to Livingston north I think it is. Then half a mile walk maybe. There should be a train after the game. That way you miss all the bad traffic 

18 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I was predicting wins as we were a very good side.  Now we can't even score let alone win.

You understand that it’s down to the loss of four key players all at once though and blaming everyone from Levein to Wighton to the physio doesn’t achieve anything?

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Dayman said:

Train to Livingston north I think it is. Then half a mile walk maybe. There should be a train after the game. That way you miss all the bad traffic 

I'll just have a pre game drink in the Happy Valley in Blackburn and pay £6 for a taxi about 7

2 hours ago, Dayman said:

1.5 mile walk

portobellojambo1

Just from a few discussions I've been in I get the impression that the crowd may be impacted by the move to the Friday evening. By all accounts it seems that Friday evening seems to have been quite a popular choice in terms of office Christmas parties etc. Spoken to a lot of people who were intending going to the game on the Saturday but cannot now make it.

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Just from a few discussions I've been in I get the impression that the crowd may be impacted by the move to the Friday evening. By all accounts it seems that Friday evening seems to have been quite a popular choice in terms of office Christmas parties etc. Spoken to a lot of people who were intending going to the game on the Saturday but cannot now make it.

I’ll be watching Paul McCartney in Glasgow that evening. ??‍♂️

EastSideJambo
4 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You understand that it’s down to the loss of four key players all at once though and blaming everyone from Levein to Wighton to the physio doesn’t achieve anything?

Squad game? 

Edited by EastSideJambo

J.T.F.Robertson
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I’ll be watching Paul McCartney in Glasgow that evening. ??‍♂️

You think he might be up to something dodgy?

The Treasurer
14 hours ago, been here before said:

When did this get changed to the Friday?

I've got my works night out that night.

So have I.

I will be at Livingston

The Treasurer
9 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Anyone that chooses the "false merriment" of an office Christmas party over supporting their team, needs to have a serious word with themselves.

13 hours ago, Big_Hearts_Runner said:

As has been mentioned, get the train to Livi North.  As has also been mentioned, it's a 1.5 mile walk.  It's all downhill though, but that's supporting Hearts for you.

49 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Anyone that chooses the "false merriment" of an office Christmas party over supporting their team, needs to have a serious word with themselves.

I think that’s an age thing. ?

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I think that’s an age thing. ?

Bah, Humbug (I think you could be right) ?

Still wouldn't miss a Hearts match for an office party though :smiliz64:

15 hours ago, Big_Hearts_Runner said:

Easiest ground in Scotland to get to by public transport.

I prefer to take the bus from the city centre (23) drops you off at 

the shopping centre in Livingston. Just walk along to the end of the main road in the centre and you will see the floodlights. Regular service even after the game.

Railway station is a bit of a hike tbh.

11 hours ago, EastSideJambo said:

Squad game? 

Think only the most intellectually bankrupt amongst our support would fail to realise that Naismith and Berra are a number of levels above anyone else in our squad. To expect Wighton to come in and replace a player who a few seasons back was banging in a hatrick in the EPL against Chelsea isn’t fair on him. Take the four best players away from any team on the planet and they will struggle. Folk just need to man up, stop greeting and support the team until we get back on track. The main aim this season was to get ‘closer’ to Aberdeen and Hibs. Every indication that we will be finishing above both of them.

EastSideJambo
5 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Think only the most intellectually bankrupt amongst our support would fail to realise that Naismith and Berra are a number of levels above anyone else in our squad. To expect Wighton to come in and replace a player who a few seasons back was banging in a hatrick in the EPL against Chelsea isn’t fair on him. Take the four best players away from any team on the planet and they will struggle. Folk just need to man up, stop greeting and support the team until we get back on track. The main aim this season was to get ‘closer’ to Aberdeen and Hibs. Every indication that we will be finishing above both of them.

The main aim this season, as with the last 2, is to be top 4 minimum 

47 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

The main aim this season, as with the last 2, is to be top 4 minimum 

I struggle to see a scenario where we finish above Aberdeen and Hibs and fail to achieve the goal of top four. They are interchangeable goals which lead to the same outcome.

4 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

:cornette: 

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Well said ?

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Possible to do both !

Use the Saturday to sit in a darkened room !

I'm retired now but always hated office parties.

A haven for crawlers ,backstabers and careerists. 

20 hours ago, Big_Hearts_Runner said:

Any of the West Lothian buses(via calders) that are going to almondvale then 5min walk to ground. 

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

I'm retired now but always hated office parties.

A haven for crawlers ,backstabers and careerists. 

Manual worker, bud.

Christmas night out will make the Hibs game look like a small disagreement !

Craig Gordons Gloves
1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Cheers but that has the sections numbered 1-15 and etickets has the sections as a1-3, b1-3, c-3, then d to z?

I got tickets in P, which i'm assuming are in the east stand which is what Livvy have on their website as being for away fans.  

As a word of warning, i haven't seen Hearts score a goal live since 2015 so i apologize in advance to everyone going (I've only been back for 2 games, both 0-0 against Aberdeen in 2016 and Hibs last Christmas)

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm also retired but have been invited to my ex company's XMAS night out on............Friday 14th December !

:verysmug:

As he said, crawlers etc....  ?

11 hours ago, My half sister said:

Same night as our works' do but Hearts come first

I always like the pre Christmas away fixtures. Aberdeen this year but Livingston can count too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Probably covered elsewhere but does anyone know what time the Ticket Office is open to? Was going to try pop along tomorrow/Thursday.

Or do we think there will be a cash gate on the night?