What’s everyone buying their partners for Christmas?

Jambomuzz

luckyBatistuta

Already bought her the Dyson hairdryer previously, but there is a new Dyson product called the Airwrap, so bought her that.

She wanted to try it out and didn’t think much of it, so I sold it...made myself £70 on it :vrwow:

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Nothing, I'm the best gift she could ever wish for?

:boak:

Don’t believe you anyway. A wee birdie has told me what you’ve got her, here’s a clue....

F61446B2-D881-4039-9C51-A1BF434C6A41.jpeg

2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Already bought her the Dyson hairdryer previously, but there is a new Dyson product called the Airwrap, so bought her that.

She wanted to try it out and didn’t think much of it, so I sold it...made myself £70 on it :vrwow:

If your wife straightens her hair get her steampods. They are steep at about £160 but the appreciation is worth every penny?.

14 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:boak:

Don’t believe you anyway. A wee birdie has told me what you’ve got her, here’s a clue....

F61446B2-D881-4039-9C51-A1BF434C6A41.jpeg

?

luckyBatistuta
15 minutes ago, Herbert said:

If your wife straightens her hair get her steampods. They are steep at about £160 but the appreciation is worth every penny?.

She already has fancy straighteners. Women’s hair and beauty treatments don’t half cost a bloody fortune. Why didn’t god just make them naturally good looking like us blokes ?

luckyBatistuta
18 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Same appreciation as that first date, meal and drinks?

5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

She already has fancy straighteners. Women’s hair and beauty treatments don’t half cost a bloody fortune. Why didn’t god just make them naturally good looking like us blokes ?

So did mine but the hairdresser recommended them just as she got them in stock funnily enough. 

5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Same appreciation as that first date, meal and drinks?

Nah it's better. A night of her pampering herself upstairs let me get peace downstairs. 

luckyBatistuta
24 minutes ago, Herbert said:

So did mine but the hairdresser recommended them just as she got them in stock funnily enough. 

Nah it's better. A night of her pampering herself upstairs let me get peace downstairs. 

:laugh2: so true

been here before

Pair of slippers and a dildo...

If she doesnt like the slippers then she can go and xxxx herself.

We have both decided to really cut back this year and put the money towards our summer holiday, instead of getting each other anything.

Wife is currently in New York with one of our daughters having some mother daughter time, so I gave her some dollars before she went for her birthday/christmas (both close together), so she can spend them on whatever she wants when over in New York.

She's working christmas day this year (again), but I'll get her something to open when she get's home late evening, don't know what but I'll figure something out, I usually do.

My half sister

Buy a couple of flights to somewhere in March /April when it's the international break and get her to pick a hotel, job done. Places to consider, Lisbon, Seville, Krakow, Vienna, 

Салатные палочки

Vouchers (her choice), bit of jewellery, jammies and other assorted shite.  

Said we had a £50 limit this year, but I know she has got me at least a new Fred Perry so that's out the window.  

Dagger Is Back

Nothing. Haven’t done presents for 15 years. With the kids being 19 and 16, Xmas is going to be a barrel of laughs

Might have to gatecrash next door as they have kids.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Every year I have to ask my wife to provide me with 'ideas' for her Christmas and i usually go from that and then get a couple of things that she hasn't asked for that she usually ends up liking.  This year she wants golf clubs so that's easy.  Set of clubs, some balls and tees and then a few other wee bits and pieces.  I'm always amazed by her ability to listen to me throughout the year and buy me stuff that i have talked about but never bought. 

I have went ridiculous and so far have bought her: trainers, snow shoes, a bag, a foot spa, a winter jacket, straighteners, hairdryer, 8 gift set things from boots (bath and glory style) scented candles, a massive teddy and some jewellery (and that's all I remember, there are a few other presents, not a clue what they are!)

18 hours ago, Herbert said:

Never heard of them!!  Seems a good idea, I'll take it they are better for hair?

As opposed to straighteners as I know they can denature the proteins which can result in premature hair loss.

In essence I might be buying her an extra present! :D

5 minutes ago, lauriesrank said:

Never heard of them!!  Seems a good idea, I'll take it they are better for hair?

As opposed to straighteners as I know they can denature the proteins which can result in premature hair loss.

In essence I might be buying her an extra present! :D

Yeah they dont dry the hair so it doesn't snap and they don't get so hot they cook the hair. My gfs hair looks better and feels softer using them. 

2 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Morgan is that some kind of fetish trip?

:) Not really, Stuart. Just would rather spend my money on a couple of wee trips rather than buy her stuff she doesn't even need.

2 hours ago, Herbert said:

At least the pool will be warm.

Sadly, it won't be the weather for swimming where we're going!!

41 minutes ago, lauriesrank said:

I have went ridiculous and so far have bought her: trainers, snow shoes, a bag, a foot spa, a winter jacket, straighteners, hairdryer, 8 gift set things from boots (bath and glory style) scented candles, a massive teddy and some jewellery (and that's all I remember, there are a few other presents, not a clue what they are!)

First relationship ???

53 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

First relationship ???

Must admit I was thinking more "habitual ebay browser when drunk" but you could well be right :gok:

7 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Must admit I was thinking more "habitual ebay browser when drunk" but you could well be right :gok:

:groundhog:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

We just bought a house a couple of months ago so have agreed to not get too carried away this year. She is animal daft and wants a pet but I've been pushing back until we got everything we needed for the house. We agreed on rabbits but didn't set a timeframe and now she wants a rabbit for Christmas and is telling people that's what I'm getting her.

Quite frankly I've got no idea where to start looking and I've probably left it way too late. I'm terrible at buying presents so it'll no doubt be a last minute job again.  She told me she's pretty much finished buying for me which has made me realise how unorganised I am.

Good times.

On 28/11/2018 at 23:12, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

We just bought a house a couple of months ago so have agreed to not get too carried away this year. She is animal daft and wants a pet but I've been pushing back until we got everything we needed for the house. We agreed on rabbits but didn't set a timeframe and now she wants a rabbit for Christmas and is telling people that's what I'm getting her.

Quite frankly I've got no idea where to start looking and I've probably left it way too late. I'm terrible at buying presents so it'll no doubt be a last minute job again.  She told me she's pretty much finished buying for me which has made me realise how unorganised I am.

Good times.

Pets At Home generally have rabbits. £35 last time we took the cats to the vet in there. 

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Pets At Home generally have rabbits. £35 last time we took the cats to the vet in there. 

Might be a different kind of rabbit.

Mates sister is a bit of an artist and she made decent handmade clocks so one of them for the livingroom. An Amazon echo. Probably some form of jewellery from Macintyres, Gin making kit and some smelly yankee candles.

4 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

She's getting a range of products from here and will like it.

bp.JPG

A far better place than pets at home for buying rabbit from.

Edited by superjack

4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Mates sister is a bit of an artist and she made decent handmade clocks so one of them for the livingroom. An Amazon echo. Probably some form of jewellery from Macintyres, Gin making kit and some smelly yankee candles.

I'm a bit of an artist myself.  A piss artist.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
11 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Apparently it was only a last resort to get one from there, she has her reasons ?

Going to see one on Sunday but thanks anyway ?