Rezurection

superjack

Diadora Van Basten

I had a wee chuckle when I saw the name of this thread.

The rave culture was never really my thing but I did go to a few raves just cause friends were going. Went to Rez on the Fisherrow bus and it was quite exciting that 18 year olds were organising this kind of thing. Best rave I went to was one of my first The Shamen at Livingston forum - we met people on the bus going through and set up a camp at the back of the Dancefloor. Being the first all nighter we all had a bit of a kip and when I woke up it was bass, red smoke and dancing and I thought I was in hell.

As others have said at early raves it was quite a sight to see everyone going mental and dressed ridiculously and I am glad I experienced it how it was and that there were no camera phones they will never be able to recreate that now.

Anythingatol01
On 26/11/2018 at 08:12, Kenbo said:

We’ll see mate. “Surprise PA” or something! 

13 hours ago, Marvin said:

Just for the record all youse going on about mitsis. They were the hibs of the ecstasy brand. Now if you were the offer me a Dove or New Yorker, then I will bite your hand off.

Mitsis  :facepalm: 

13 hours ago, Marvin said:

Just for the record all youse going on about mitsis. They were the hibs of the ecstasy brand. Now if you were the offer me a Dove or New Yorker, then I will bite your hand off.

Mitsis  :facepalm: 

Aha excellent choice of words Marvin that's reason I said wat I did aswell

They don't know any better eh 💃💃💃

OqM3JRT.gif

Aw wit !!! Reading aw these comments in disbelief ffs 🙈🙉🙊1998 ? Chance eh yer mitsis having any XTCEEE in them at aw pal ? MAIR chance eh trottin on down on thee dance floor rite ooot yer hoofs😲😲😲 numb no the word eh 😈😈

Aye neighhhhhhh bother lads - n not one fk shall be given either - wen I say, for me, the rave scene as I knew it died a death in 94 n not that far from yer own home town either coz a herd eh evil greedy cowards (no casuals🙊) *******s seen a quick earner n extc n freedom on the floor was replaced way wit ?? Those in the know will know ;) those who knew will know ;) but see me n JC n the other guy who quoted Jon earlier -  a hink us three at least know that aye,  styles change, marketing will change,  n clearly most eh u pipe n slipper types NEED to change - coz wat wld they neighbours say eh 🎭 😇😤😓 or yer wife fur that matter lol 😂😂😂ll say no more apart from wat ave bn tryin to fur ages then Jon a hink yer a **** legend n a wld dance at every one eh yer events fae here on in mate n a bet yer NAE DIFFERENT to wen it aw started bk in the day, yer old skool or yer not- ye get it or ye don't, if yer no aff yer on,  n if yer no in yer oot !!! See up until last year @the rez ? a swear apart fae my soul mate a didnt think there was any **** left 💃💃💃💃💃Aww am offski lol n nuhin but respect fur yeez aw mind over n out L ❤💙💙 XXX

25 minutes ago, Anythingatol01 said:

OqM3JRT.gif

Aw wit !!! Reading aw these comments in disbelief ffs 🙈🙉🙊1998 ? Chance eh yer mitsis having any XTCEEE in them at aw pal ? MAIR chance eh trottin on down on thee dance floor rite ooot yer hoofs😲😲😲 numb no the word eh 😈😈

Aye neighhhhhhh bother lads - n not one fk shall be given either - wen I say, for me, the rave scene as I knew it died a death in 94 n not that far from yer own home town either coz a herd eh evil greedy cowards (no casuals🙊) *******s seen a quick earner n extc n freedom on the floor was replaced way wit ?? Those in the know will know ;) those who knew will know ;) but see me n JC n the other guy who quoted Jon earlier -  a hink us three at least know that aye,  styles change, marketing will change,  n clearly most eh u pipe n slipper types NEED to change - coz wat wld they neighbours say eh 🎭 😇😤😓 or yer wife fur that matter lol 😂😂😂ll say no more apart from wat ave bn tryin to fur ages then Jon a hink yer a **** legend n a wld dance at every one eh yer events fae here on in mate n a bet yer NAE DIFFERENT to wen it aw started bk in the day, yer old skool or yer not- ye get it or ye don't, if yer no aff yer on,  n if yer no in yer oot !!! See up until last year @the rez ? a swear apart fae my soul mate a didnt think there was any **** left 💃💃💃💃💃Aww am offski lol n nuhin but respect fur yeez aw mind over n out L ❤💙💙 XXX

Did you double drop before typing that? 

Rupert Pupkin

Well he’s tarted the name out again, and taken it back to it’s birth place of Newcastle with a *******ised version, featuring a regurgitated line up from “One night only” some shyte donk type music, and a headline act that is a poor karaoke tribute, masquerading as KLF..

13 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Did you double drop before typing that? 

:rofl:It has taken me several reads and I'm still struggling to get gist of his post. Maybe I need to be on one to understand his point.