MacDonalds hashbrowns

Angus Ogg

Dumpling, fruit pudding, haggis slice, fried mushrooms, fried scotch pancake , fried tomato, square sausage and links, beans or spaghetti hoops

all welcome

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Angus Ogg said:

I get a meal deal 

What’s the meal?  How much are you saving?  Is the saving worth the stress of seeing that little repulsive monstrosity in your meal?

3 hours ago, been here before said:

I thought this thread was a double entendre relating to...

Man performed helicopter moves with his genitals on McDonalds counter.

Man performed ‘helicopter moves’ with genitals on Edinburgh McDonald’s counter

Published: 15:27 Wednesday 21 November 2018

Early morning customers and staff at a McDonald’s in Edinburgh got some unexpected entertainment when a young man began dancing, half-naked, on counters in the restaurant.

At Edinburgh Sheriff Court today, 29-year old Ryan Dolan from Musselburgh pled guilty to committing acts of public indecency in the South St Andrew Street premises on July 22 this year.

Fiscal Depute, Nicole Lavelle, told Sheriff Peter McCormack that Dolan came into the restaurant around 5am. She said he stood about two metres away from the counter, adding: “Out of the blue he took his trousers and pants off, showing his penis and testicles and thereafter was dancing with his trousers down”.

He pulled his trousers back again, but then jumped across the front counter into the staff area. Dolan was told to leave, but took his trousers and pants off again. “He grabbed his penis and started to play with it,” said the Fiscal, “pretending to serve customers and started dancing again, carrying out helicopter-like moves with his penis”.

This went on for a few minutes before he jumped back onto the front counter, still half-naked.

Dolan then pulled his trousers and pants back up and left.

Ms Lavelle described his actions as “boisterous acts, heavily fuelled by alcohol”.

The police had been contacted and when shown CCTV footage, one of the officers recognised Dolan and he was later arrested.

Sheriff McCormack was told Dolan had very little recollection of the incident. However, he noted Doland had two previous convictions for similar offences. He said he would have fined him £750, but reduced the fine to £500 because of the guilty plea. The fine to be paid at £100 a month.

Well that certainly puts a different spin on things.

27 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

What’s the meal?  How much are you saving?  Is the saving worth the stress of seeing that little repulsive monstrosity in your meal?

Very fair point 

4 hours ago, been here before said:

Early morning customers and staff at a McDonald’s in Edinburgh got some unexpected entertainment when a young man began dancing, half-naked, on counters in the restaurant.

At Edinburgh Sheriff Court today, 29-year old Ryan Dolan from Musselburgh pled guilty to committing acts of public indecency in the South St Andrew Street premises on July 22 this year.

Fiscal Depute, Nicole Lavelle, told Sheriff Peter McCormack that Dolan came into the restaurant around 5am. She said he stood about two metres away from the counter, adding: “Out of the blue he took his trousers and pants off, showing his penis and testicles and thereafter was dancing with his trousers down”.

He pulled his trousers back again, but then jumped across the front counter into the staff area. Dolan was told to leave, but took his trousers and pants off again. “He grabbed his penis and started to play with it,” said the Fiscal, “pretending to serve customers and started dancing again, carrying out helicopter-like moves with his penis”.

This went on for a few minutes before he jumped back onto the front counter, still half-naked.

Ms Lavelle described his actions as “boisterous acts, heavily fuelled by alcohol”.

The police had been contacted and when shown CCTV footage, one of the officers recognised Dolan and he was later arrested.

Sheriff McCormack was told Dolan had very little recollection of the incident. However, he noted Doland had two previous convictions for similar offences. He said he would have fined him £750, but reduced the fine to £500 because of the guilty plea. The fine to be paid at £100 a month.

This is worth a watch. ?

As for McDs hashbrowns- bloody awful. 

3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Correct Jonno they go wonderfully with sausages. Clearly you are also a man of culture and taste! :laugh:

@jonnothejambo ?

A man of culture and taste?

Get a grip, Seymour!

:) 

Bridge of Djoum
10 hours ago, Morgan said:

Beans and fried runny eggs are the bees knees.  With Tom sauce.

Those things should be on the same plate, but never touch.

Bridge of Djoum
9 hours ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

I discovered that McDonalds hash browns bear no resemblance to actual hash browns when i moved over here.  Over here they are grated potato that is fried up on a greased hotplate and are excellent when mixed with cheese.  McDonalds are just deep fried tattie substitute.

I should also add my voice to the "should never be near a Scottish breakfast" argument too. In my opinion, the only tattie based product in a scottish breakfast should be tattie scones.  As for you weirdos that like tomatoes with your fry up, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Sausage, link and lorne, haggis, black pudding, bacon, toast and beans. 2 fried, runny eggs.

No fruit slice, tomato, mushrooms or anything else.

15 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

I like both on a fry up. In fact beans are a must.

Aye , love beans on my fry up but just a tablespoon full , as for fruit pudding, give that to the dog. 

Matthew Le Tissier
22 hours ago, been here before said:

If I was to put thoughts out on this guy I’d be pulled up by the Mods and Police. Guy is a vile disgusting creature 

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Matthew Le Tissier said:

If I was to put thoughts out on this guy I’d be pulled up by the Mods and Police. Guy is a vile disgusting creature 

I don’t know him but he plays 5’s with us he’s a cousin of a mate. 

Kinda weirded out by him now. Sounds a strange dude. 

On 21/11/2018 at 18:51, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

I discovered that McDonalds hash browns bear no resemblance to actual hash browns when i moved over here.  Over here they are grated potato that is fried up on a greased hotplate and are excellent when mixed with cheese.  McDonalds are just deep fried tattie substitute.

I should also add my voice to the "should never be near a Scottish breakfast" argument too. In my opinion, the only tattie based product in a scottish breakfast should be tattie scones.  As for you weirdos that like tomatoes with your fry up, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Do you have grits on a full American? 

On 21/11/2018 at 16:57, Restonbabe said:

Daughter loves them. But lamb and weston triangles are the way forward. Been told that the Morrisons ones are the exact same for much less price. 

I'm a Morrison's hash brown convert. They're better than the birds eye or McCain ones. Same applies to their potato waffles also.

All this talk about what should and shouldn't be in a Scottish breakfast, it's time for a proper superhero (I'm no ordinary jack) to settle the debate.

I enjoy hash browns with my breakfast, but a Scottish breakfast should have tattie scones instead. Black pudding (stornoway black pudding obviously), pork sausages, bacon (preferably streaky and smoked), beans, fried tomatoes, I can't stand them but eggs should be an option. A couple slices of toast, AND a couple slices of fried bread. All washed down with a mug of white tea, 2 sugars please.

Hopefully this stops all the deviant breakfasts.

1 hour ago, superjack said:

All this talk about what should and shouldn't be in a Scottish breakfast, it's time for a proper superhero (I'm no ordinary jack) to settle the debate.

I enjoy hash browns with my breakfast, but a Scottish breakfast should have tattie scones instead. Black pudding (stornoway black pudding obviously), pork sausages, bacon (preferably streaky and smoked), beans, fried tomatoes, I can't stand them but eggs should be an option. A couple slices of toast, AND a couple slices of fried bread. All washed down with a mug of white tea, 2 sugars please.

I agree with much of that, but, not the beans part.

Beans have never formed part of "Scottish" breakfast till recently. 

I can't think of any Scottish hotel I've been in that offers beans as an integral part of the 'full' breakfast, though some may offer them as an option. 

Beans as an option but egg(s) as standard. 

There is, of course, no such thing as a full Scottish, or a full English for that matter. It was just a made up pile of shite like black Friday. BREAKFAST IS BREAKFAST FOR FFS and you can eat whatever you like regardless of your nationality.

2 hours ago, SUTOL said:

I agree with much of that, but, not the beans part.

Beans have never formed part of "Scottish" breakfast till recently. 

I can't think of any Scottish hotel I've been in that offers beans as an integral part of the 'full' breakfast, though some may offer them as an option. 

Beans as an option but egg(s) as standard. 

Egg should be an option as well as I can't stand them. I've always wondered who, when seeing a chicken dropping a solid period, thought it might taste good.

Matthew Le Tissier
16 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t know him but he plays 5’s with us he’s a cousin of a mate. 

Kinda weirded out by him now. Sounds a strange dude. 

Aye it’s not worth the ban for me to put up what he’s done. Unfortunately it’s easy enough for him to deny it 

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, Matthew Le Tissier said:

Aye it’s not worth the ban for me to put up what he’s done. Unfortunately it’s easy enough for him to deny it 

Do you know someone who was there? Pm me if you like mate. 

North Berwick Jambo

For me a Scottish fry up is everything in the fridge/freezer/cupboard, that can include bacon, sausages, sliced sausage, black pudding, white pudding, haggis, fried eggs, fried bread, beans, canned tomato’s, fried tomatoes, fried onions, fried mushrooms, burgers, hash browns, toast, all covered  with lots of ketchup or HP sauce, oh & a coffee ?

Edited by Ibiza Jambo

...a bit disco
16 minutes ago, Ibiza Jambo said:

For me a Scottish fry up is everything in the fridge/freezer/cupboard, that can include bacon, sausages, sliced sausage, black pudding, white pudding, haggis, fried eggs, fried bread, beans, canned tomato’s, fried tomatoes, fried onions, fried mushrooms, burgers, hash browns, toast, all covered  with lots of ketchup or HP sauce, oh & a coffee ?

Manky bassa.

Tea with a fry up.

11 hours ago, superjack said:

Can't believe I left out square sausage, my favourite part of the fry up.