Gazza Cleared of Sexual Assault ( updated )

Sooperstar

peter_hmfc
8 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Never had to face the consequences of his actions. Somebody always picks up the pieces. 

Jail or institution are the only answers

One occassion of drink driving alone should have seen him behind bars.

No real sympathy for him, chance after chance after chance with countless big-name people offering him help yet it's the same thing over and over again. If a regular person had a sheet that long people would be calling for them to be put down as a menace to society.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• maroonsgotop

• Bridge of Djoum

• Last Laff

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, Whatever said:

Because he’ll be able to dismiss his addiction and mental health issues for this weekend only so he can go and cheer on spurs. 

ffs. 

and the alternative is to be getting filmed asking for cocaine from a complete stranger.

ffs

i wish jj was my dad
20 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

No real sympathy for him, chance after chance after chance with countless big-name people offering him help yet it's the same thing over and over again. If a regular person had a sheet that long people would be calling for them to be put down as a menace to society.

Couldn't agree more. I've never liked the prick and certainly don't buy into the poor victim persona.

Any ordinary Joe would have had to deal with a lot of jail time for what he has got away with.

2 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

and the alternative is to be getting filmed asking for cocaine from a complete stranger.

ffs

Ignorant beyond belief.

Well done.

maroonsgotop
1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Ignorant beyond belief.

Well done.

what do you mean well done. He took part in the final test game at New White Hart Lane only 2 months ago with his former team players and to quote got the biggest cheer of the day. Maybe being being with some of his mates and former team mates would have been very good for his (mental) health.

Well done..

Unknown user
Just now, farin said:

Fantastic footballer, car crash of a man. That tweet was toe curling to watch. 

Yeah that was awful, the last time I saw as pathetic a soul as that was that thing about the place in Glasgow where old alkies go to slowly die. 

Sad. 

4 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

what do you mean well done. He took part in the final test game at New White Hart Lane only 2 months ago with his former team players and to quote got the biggest cheer of the day. Maybe being being with some of his mates and former team mates would have been very good for his (mental) health.

Well done..

A career in mental health counselling awaits, I’m sure.

Vlad Magic

The poor poor man is as good as dead. If he was a dog you would phone the vet.

I wish people would just let him go now. He’s given enough. Written enough column inches. Told enough jokes and given for better or worse headlines.

Please just let the poor ******* live out the last chapter of his life in peace.

Edited by Vlad Magic

maroonsgotop
1 minute ago, Whatever said:

A career in mental health counselling awaits, I’m sure.

what do you suggest

1 minute ago, maroonsgotop said:

what do you suggest

Help. 

People claiming to to be worshippers of his then airing his dirty linen in public are part of the problem, though.

There is no easy answer to the problems he faces but suggesting he should dust himself down, and head on over to Madrid is as ignorant as it is empty-headed.

maroonsgotop
Just now, Whatever said:

Help. 

People claiming to to be worshippers of his then airing his dirty linen in public are part of the problem, though.

There is no easy answer to the problems he faces but suggesting he should dust himself down, and head on over to Madrid is as ignorant as it is empty-headed.

yes he needs help as all addicts do.

Agreed whoever posted the footage is a disgrace.

There are no easy answers to his 'problems as has been evident for many years; and he may well be beyond help as many addicts are.

However, to suggest I'm empty headed and ignorant for suggesting he spends time with 'friends' as part of the Spurs family. begs the question what do you suggest as a better alternative that has not already been tried before.

2 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

yes he needs help as all addicts do.

Agreed whoever posted the footage is a disgrace.

There are no easy answers to his 'problems as has been evident for many years; and he may well be beyond help as many addicts are.

However, to suggest I'm empty headed and ignorant for suggesting he spends time with 'friends' as part of the Spurs family. begs the question what do you suggest as a better alternative that has not already been tried before.

As an addict and a sufferer of mental health issues, he’s extremely unlikely to be of sound mind to make such a decision to head over to Madrid with his pals this weekend.

To suggest he should be able to is ignorant.

Anyway I’m done with this. Have a good evening and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

On 19/11/2018 at 12:43, Hagar the Horrible said:

He is younger than me....he looks like shit,   gifted guy, now will just be remembered as a beast,  that is if he is found gullty?  Do you think he will turn up in court with a fishing, rod, a six pack and a chicken supper?

Ooh...issues here.......!!?

45 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

ffs

You just don’t get it, do you?

43 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

?

You know fine well what I was alluding to.

Don’t act the ‘daft laddie’.

7 minutes ago, farin said:

Never realised just how bad he looks till that video tbh. He was wasted though. 

For sure.

He’s probably not long for this world.

maroonsgotop
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

what's your point. I've stated my case clearly in various comments above. I'm well aware of Gascoigne's 'issues and he may well be beyond help but surely being amongst mates on potentially Spurs biggest ever night is better than the alternative of either being on his own or being amongst hangers on in some other location. After all those people like Gary Lineker have stepped in and provided lots of help over the years 

5 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

what's your point. I've stated my case clearly in various comments above. I'm well aware of Gascoigne's 'issues and he may well be beyond help but surely being amongst mates on potentially Spurs biggest ever night is better than the alternative of either being on his own or being amongst hangers on in some other location. After all those people like Gary Lineker have stepped in and provided lots of help over the years 

You  really think he could just ‘pop over’ to Madrid, leave his problems (I  just refuse to use the ultra-trendy word ‘issues’) behind him and watch the game with his Spurs pals?  Back to old Blighty on Sunday/Monday and revert back to  his life?

Really, come on!

I’m not arguing any further.

been here before
1 minute ago, farin said:

He doesn’t look good at all Morgan. 

That wreck is only 52.

2 minutes ago, farin said:

He doesn’t look good at all Morgan. 

I know, mate.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

That wreck is only 52.

It’s unreal, isn’t it?

maroonsgotop
39 minutes ago, Whatever said:

As an addict and a sufferer of mental health issues, he’s extremely unlikely to be of sound mind to make such a decision to head over to Madrid with his pals this weekend.

To suggest he should be able to is ignorant.

Anyway I’m done with this. Have a good evening and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I assume he may have been invited to attend by Spurs as presumably many of their former players would have been. (Ditto Liverpool ex-players). That's the pals I was suggesting. Beyond me why that's ignorant compared to the alternative of watching on his own or with some hangers on in some doubtful location.

Yes I will have a good weekend and will spend it in Edinburgh tomorrow with friends watching the final, having a few drinks and hoping for a Spurs win.

Hope you have a good weekend as well.

Good night

36 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You  really think he could just ‘pop over’ to Madrid, leave his problems (I  just refuse to use the ultra-trendy word ‘issues’) behind him and watch the game with his Spurs pals?  Back to old Blighty on Sunday/Monday and revert back to  his life?

Really, come on!

I’m not arguing any further.

Thanks, Morgan.

I think we’re both in agreement and ‘get it’ on this subject.

Cheers.

feedthefox
On 19/11/2018 at 17:43, It should have been ten said:

Should be banned from all Raoulway services for a start :65:

Just been sent an mpeg of him home utterly off his nut trying to score some coke. He’s a bloated phished mess, certainly doesn’t need coke. 

Such a shame and unlike many I do feel sorry for Paul Gascoigne! Mental health is such a serious issue/disease. He needs proper help and needs sectioned! Has done for years possibly decades,  

It’s the only way he will see his 60th Birthday. His family will become rich when he does die telling all their stories about him! *** help the poor man now! 

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, red said:

Such a shame and unlike many I do feel sorry for Paul Gascoigne! Mental health is such a serious issue/disease. He needs proper help and needs sectioned! Has done for years possibly decades,  

It’s the only way he will see his 60th Birthday. His family will become rich when he does die telling all their stories about him! *** help the poor man now! 

The guy has been offered and received help from more sources than anyone else I can Think of but until he takes at least some responsibility for his own welfare and behaviour he is beyond redemption.

That’s a really difficult watch actually. Don’t think that should have been put online. I don’t mean in here obviously, it’s all over the public domain already. Who ever shared that initially is a bit of a lowlife.

11 hours ago, Morgan said:

Gazza's are prick and a hope he lives a long life.

It should have been ten
17 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Not for me, posting that sort of Shit.

Gazza obviously had serious mental issues and if he's going to self destruct I'd rather it was a private destruction.

17 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Boy is ****ed. But even in that clip he talks more sense than many on here. 

Alchol related dimentia/ Parkinsons type condition it looks like. 

Not unlike McLeish I thought, a funny look about a person like this. 

Don't wish him harm, All self inflicted tho, so hard to feel sorry for him, however posting that is a bit below the belt. 

16 hours ago, Whatever said:

That getting on to Twitter makes me angry.

Gazza’s a ****in mess and needs serious help and this arseholes uploading the video for likes.

:spoton:

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

That’s a really difficult watch actually. Don’t think that should have been put online. I don’t mean in here obviously, it’s all over the public domain already. Who ever shared that initially is a bit of a lowlife.

This 

It should have been ten
12 hours ago, feedthefox said:

Just been sent an mpeg of him home utterly off his nut trying to score some coke. He’s a bloated phished mess, certainly doesn’t need coke. 

What a sorry state he’s in. Really hoped he would get the help he needs, a shame to see him like this. 

13 hours ago, Whatever said:

Thanks, Morgan.

I think we’re both in agreement and ‘get it’ on this subject.

Cheers.

:thumbsup:

If this was anybody else out in the real world then they would getting called all sorts but there’s folk still out there trying to sympathise and defend him after everything he’s done and countless chances he’s had.

The guy is a waste of space now.

On 01/06/2019 at 08:57, i wish jj was my dad said:

The guy has been offered and received help from more sources than anyone else I can Think of but until he takes at least some responsibility for his own welfare and behaviour he is beyond redemption.

That’s why I said he needs sectioned ??‍♂️

• 4 months later...
Shanks said no

Court told - Paul Gascoigne ‘sloppily and forcibly kissed ‘fat lass’ and put his tongue in her mouth after asking if she was palm reader’

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

On 19/11/2018 at 19:52, Jambo Hardhat said:

I once went down to watch a rugby game in Newcastle circa 2002/2003. Newcastle Falcons were playing Harlequins. My two sons played rugby at the time and were daft on Johnny Wilkinson. After the game, we waited at the tunnel entrance, with a few other dads, hoping to get a chance to meet the players. My son at the time kept harping on about, “when’s Johnny gonna turn up, will he turn up, where is he blah blah blah” On hearing this a big tall chap, about 6,4 asked me if my kids were waiting on Johnny Wilkinson and what were a family from Scotland doing down here watching English rugby? I said my boys are JW daft and think he’s great, so I promised I’d take them to see him play. Anyway at that he said, hang on I’ll call him. I said do you know him, which he replied, I should do I’m his dad Phil Wilkinson. 

Anyway he rings him on his phone and said “Johnny, there’s a couple of young Scots  lads down to see you play. Can you come out and have a word with them. Sure enough he said, I’m on the treatment table but give me 15 mins! 

As as we were waiting, about 20-30 or so dads and sons, out of the tunnel walked a very drunk Paul Gascoigne. It was just after the time he had finished  playing in China and through his friend Liam Botham, who played for the Falcons, managed to train with the team to keep his fitness up. He had been in the hospitality all day doing what he does best, getting Bevvied. Two young kids about 6-7, on seeing him, shouted in their best Geordie accents, “haway it’s Paulie Gascoigne. Haway Gazza, can you giv is yer autograph?”  To which he turned round and shouted **** off to the little kids. The youngest burst out crying and his dad put his arms around him and said, never mind, were here to see Johnny. 

Ive never forgotten that day and how that cretin behaved to young kids, especially Geordie kids who idolised him. For the record, Johnny Wilkinson came out, even though slightly  injured, spoke with all the kids, signed autographs and spent 20 mins of his own time thanking them all and asking if they enjoyed themselves. A true gentleman and legend of the sport. As for Gazza, he can’t **** right off in my book. Wife beater, alcoholic and sex pest. To think he was even considered for the HOF is a joke and a slap n the face to the real legends who are there and the ones who deserve to be there! 

Best post on the thread.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wonder if he'll have Jimmy Five Bellies as a character witness this time.

Won't be Raoul Moat, anyway.

Fort Vallance
On 31/05/2019 at 20:43, peter_hmfc said:

Justice system both sides of the border  is mental. If Paul McGowan can be found guilty of assaulting police three times and not get locked up you can get away with anything. Well with the exception with verbally offending a minority group.

7 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Justice system both sides of the border  is mental. If Paul McGowan can be found guilty of assaulting police three times and not get locked up you can get away with anything. Well with the exception with verbally offending a minority group.

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wonder if he'll have Jimmy Five Bellies as a character witness this time.

He fell out with Jimmy years ago don't even speak now. Don't even know how I know this I am pretty uninformed 're celebrity gossip.

Sexton Hardcastle

The irony of ranjurs fans defending the bloke when all they do is spout bile about celtic being sex offenders.

Some bunch.