Gazza Cleared of Sexual Assault ( updated )

Sooperstar

46 minutes ago, scottishguy said:

He is an idiot who brings most of his troubles on himself due to lack of brain cells. But in the current climate that we live in he should realize that his actions are totally wrong.  Still, did it need to go to Crown Court and be tried in front of a jury?        

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• maroonsgotop

• Bridge of Djoum

• Last Laff

Sexton Hardcastle

Back in the public eye, treated like a hero, back on the gear and bevy and found washed up on some street corner in 3/4 weeks with another cry for help.

Repeat cycle every 12/18 months until he kills himself. Sad situation but it’s inevitable.

Amazing what fame, or infamy, can do for you. Any drunkin’ **** done that to your daughter and you wouldn’t be saying “ oh, I hope he gets the help he needs...”, you’d be outside the court waiting for him because, as sure as a cat’s a hairy beast, he wouldn’t have minders round him 24/7 !

Edited by Boab

37 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m sure a civil case will follow, wife beating hun *****.

It will hopefully,  and hopefully he gets done for something different to the charge of sexual assault.  

Edited by Last Laff

Wife beating piece of shit. How he has walked free is farcical, the woman he abused must be wondering wtf is going on. Being an alcoholic and cocaine addict is no excuse and **** right off with the man needs help shit. They say "karma is a bitch" and in his case i really hope so.

33 minutes ago, Boab said:

Amazing what fame, or infamy, can do for you. Any drunkin’ **** done that to your daughter and you wouldn’t be saying “ oh, I hope he gets the help he needs...”, you’d be outside the court waiting for him because, as sure as a cat’s a hairy beast, he wouldn’t have minders round him 24/7 !

Too right! 

1 minute ago, jambo3tevie said:

Wife beating piece of shit. How he has walked free is farcical, the woman he abused must be wondering wtf is going on. Being an alcoholic and cocaine addict is no excuse and **** right off with the man needs help shit. They say "karma is a bitch" and in his case i really hope so.

He isn’t being allowed away free.  There’s a lesser charge that isn’t sexual assault to be contested.  I’m sure a conviction for him is on its way though. 

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, Boab said:

Indeed. His defence seems to have been that he wasn’t drunk he had his teeth out, so he was sober when he went up to a stranger and kissed them on the lips, and got off 🤷🏾‍♂️? How many morons are going to do this over the next few days, Gazza got off with it 🙈.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

He isn’t being allowed away free.  There’s a lesser charge that isn’t sexual assault to be contested.  I’m sure a conviction for him is on its way though. 

He got off with that too. I wonder if the jury in Teeside idolised him as a player? 

5DBA47AC-7BF2-4654-A510-C0F113818A46.png

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He got off with that too.

5DBA47AC-7BF2-4654-A510-C0F113818A46.png

Okay then that’s ****ing ridiculous.  I only seen the story this morning and thought it would be decided tomorrow at the earliest.  Poor woman, I hope she civil courts the prick for loads. 

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Okay then that’s ****ing ridiculous.  I only seen the story this morning and thought it would be decided tomorrow at the earliest.  Poor woman, I hope she civil courts the prick for loads. 

Fingers crossed 🤞 

Edited by Pasquale for King

9 minutes ago, brawlad74 said:

So was the prosecutor related to Levein? both feckin useless  

Nothing to do with levein as he likes to focus on defence.

Fruit juice .. boom boom tho sadly our defence ain't  what it was or indeed should be ..PS for avoidance of doubt (not yours) I've got my Hampden ticket .. we live in hope HHGH 

Nucky Thompson

Poor Gazza is harmless, only kissed a fat lass to boost her ego.

You have to question the clown who thought it wise to waste thousands of £'s of tax payers money bringing this to trial.

It's the PC World we live in I suppose.

A slap in the puss and a wee bit verbal from the lass would have been enough

On 15/10/2019 at 13:30, Sexton Hardcastle said:

The irony of ranjurs fans defending the bloke when all they do is spout bile about celtic being sex offenders.

Some bunch.

Doubt they'll be doing this after the BBC Scotland News tonight - story about a Gordon Neely whom Rangers sacked in 1991 after complaints of abuse that reached Souness and Smith, but then got wished well in Rangers News. In 2016 Rangers said they'd told the police about the abuse when sacking him...Now it has all gone silent down Ibrox way...

They really are 2 sides of the same coin.

1 hour ago, brawlad74 said:

Fruit juice .. boom boom tho sadly our defence ain't  what it was or indeed should be ..PS for avoidance of doubt (not yours) I've got my Hampden ticket .. we live in hope HHGH 

Live in hope? Fecking right! There is still an outside chance of an all Edinburgh final.  Do you think I'm going to be denied the right to dream about that because of our shite league form.  Anything is possible. 

gorgie rd eh11
24 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Live in hope? Fecking right! There is still an outside chance of an all Edinburgh final.  Do you think I'm going to be denied the right to dream about that because of our shite league form.  Anything is possible. 

**** an all Edinburgh final. I hope hibs get absolutely skelped.

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You have to question the clown who thought it wise to waste thousands of £'s of tax payers money bringing this to trial.

He would probably have beaten the crap out of her. Hes got previous for that as well...

40 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

**** an all Edinburgh final. I hope hibs get absolutely skelped.

I'd rather have hibs in the final than Celtic, and not just because of city rivalry.  More chance of beating them than Celtic.  And bring the little shites on.

4 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Delighted to see him acquitted. 

As for the above: I assume you were at the trial, and party to all the evidence? The jurors were... which is why he was acquitted. Some of us would rather not live in 1984, thankyou.

Bridge of Djoum
6 hours ago, Last Laff said:

But you said “good on him” a little while ago. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Robert Lazar said:

There's some absolute chunts of women out there but my first thoughts after hearing his reason for kissing her was LIAR. 

i8 type stuff. Lambasting women randomly.

The guys a waste of oxygen sorry. Wife beater along with everything else.  Seems to get away with it because he was a great footballer. Only thing sad about it all is that he gets away with it all - every single time

4 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

if it was my daughter he’d now be eating out of a straw for years

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

But you said “good on him” a little while ago. 

Getting off with Sexual Assault? Most definitely.  It doesn’t stop it being scandalous he gets off completely free.  You can see where there may be a little middle ground, aye? 

2 hours ago, Robert Lazar said:

There's some absolute chunts of women out there but my first thoughts after hearing his reason for kissing her was LIAR. 

Guaranteed he was taking the piss out the lassie. 

Forever Hearts
10 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

if it was my daughter he’d now be eating out of a straw for years

And you'd be in jail for years. Just what your daughter would like eh? 🙄

Unfortunately with the way the media are allowed to report on these things it's always a case of not guilty by a court of law, but a percentage of guilt by public opinion. 

Glad he got off, sounds like the typical modern day storm in a tea cup. 

Also wonder if it was so bad why he didn't get a slap in the dish of someone at the time. 

Edited by VALDOS'

Maroon Sailor
11 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not arguing the sentiment but in what universe does the opinion of Paul Coia mean anything??

When I read it I laughed

I know it wasn't Coia's intention for it to be funny