• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• EastSideJambo

• Cruyff Turn

1 minute ago, Caramoon said:

Dont know if it has been covered already, but heard he is coming to us on loan. 

That would go down well.

Absolutely no chance. Levein did as much as he could get get him to sign permanently in the summer but was stabbed in the back essentially. 

1 minute ago, Swanny17 said:

Absolutely no chance. Levein did as much as he could get get him to sign permanently in the summer but was stabbed in the back essentially. 

That's how I saw it too.

EastSideJambo

Pretty reliable source told me. Maybe a lot of crap,but we will see. He has been right on many an occasion.

Wouldn't surprise me. Not sure it would be a progressive move though 

6 minutes ago, Caramoon said:

Pretty reliable source told me. Maybe a lot of crap,but we will see. He has been right on many an occasion.

I’m going with it being a lot of crap.

I'd take him back. Proven player who seemed to "get" hearts.

Chased the money but can you blame him? If it'd went well he could have been playing in the premier league next year and setting his family up for life. I'm convinced his agent would have known about the Hull interest and had a big part in his decision.

Edited by boag1874

Would take him I suppose. Don't think it's an area we particularly need strengthening but in terms of production he's ahead of most of what we currently have.  Chased the money but he had no affiliation to Hearts so fair do, if he puts the effort in he could do a job.  Don't think it'll happen though

11 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

He never stabbed anybody in the back, he got offered a shit load more money to go elsewhere and he took it like any sane person would.

Get real.    We welcomed back Webster and Stevenson so we can easily do so with Milinkovic.    He didn't shit in Mrs Budge's handbag.

If he's effective in Levein's view,  sign him.

Hackney Hearts
6 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Why do we hate him now? 

He shifted the goalposts. Which is obviously not his job, we have ground staff to do that. Demarcation issue.

But financially too, he apparently agreed to join us permanently, but then demanded a lot more money.

(presumably knowing Hull were in for him)

Edited by Hackney Hearts

19 minutes ago, Caramoon said:

****ing hope so. 

Cut it with us, albeit not 100%, not the first who could not cut it elsewhere.

Limited career, they have got to maximise their earnings, when they get the chance.

I liked him, but never a week in week out player, Celtic goal was absolute sublime, no sign of nerves at at all, just slotted home.

Just now, chester copperpot said:

Not a chance. You can quote me on that.

Not a hope in hell!

Inclined to believe this ?

The Future's Maroon

Wooohoooo, another “if only ex-player x” could return.

The way he left, despite every effort to get him to stay, will ensure he isn’t back.

Next thread, Jamie Walker?!

Hope not. Shows how gash we were last season that some people thought this guy was the second coming. Should be giving our young guys a game well before mercenaries like this character. 

Not for me. Chased the cash and been proven to be too lazy to cut it at Hull. Hull ffs! Develop the youth, forget the mediocre past.

Brighton Jambo

HI really hope not, he really isn’t that good he just looked better than average in a totally rubbish team.  

Plus his attitude clearly sucks and he ditched us at the first sign of more money.

i would so much rather see Morisson given an extended run.  

Edited by Brighton Jambo

8 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Not for me. Chased the cash and been proven to be too lazy to cut it at Hull. Hull ffs! Develop the youth, forget the mediocre past.

This.  Morrison is a far better player.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

You will be ok. Deep breaths.

They’re not as easy to come by at my age... never know when you might use your last one... 

??

I don't think CL really wanted him too much in the summer either. I think he was being brought in to please the fans and because he could 'do a job'.

I think CL was more annoyed at the time he had wasted more than missing his man.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Sounds like shite but I don't hold grudges. Not certain Craig does these days either but he can do without nuisances 

1 hour ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Absolute no brainer, would be a great signing. Probably realised his mistake, he seemed to love it here last season 

Correct.

to all those who say no , the lad was offered terms we couldn’t match so he left. What most players do.

Id take him back no problem

6 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I think Morrison is fantastic but Skinny is a very good player who scores goals at SPL level. 

No danger Levein would have him back now. CL spent months of effort negotiating with Genoa and then Skinny & his agent only to be shunned for extra coin after we’d given him the platform. Now he’s warming the bench in Hulls u23 team.

Skinny’s  a good player on his day but we need more pace and more consistency on the wings. 

I’m sure we will sign 2 or 3 in January to strengthen the team. Obviously Vanecek but we need winger as well. 

12 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

He really isn't.

Yet. He may become a better player but he's contributed far less to our team this year than Milinkovic managed in a much less competitive team last year.

queensferryjambo

If he comes back concentrates, gets his head down and tries to do well for us then great.

If he doesn't come back it isn't the end of the world. He was good (sometimes) but hardly great (hence 2 subs appearances at Hull).

17 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

They’re not as easy to come by at my age... never know when you might use your last one... 

??

Don't waste your last breath hoping Skinny comes back.

1 hour ago, Caramoon said:

Would doubt that,much more likely on top of the one known incomer this January that another couple of signings will be made.I would say it is a sure thing.