• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EastSideJambo

• Morgan

• @VladMagic

• Bull's-eye

48 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Berra and Dunne could be an absolutely rock solid partnership and quite possibly the best in the league. I don't think Souttar's performances this season should be underestimated though, particularly when he stepped into the role of captain. Wouldn't be surprised if Levein tried to fit in all 3 of them when Souttar returns. 

Dunne's loan period, unless extended, will be up before Soapy returns but could still go 3 at the back with Dikamona.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

very solid cb pairing if we berra and dunne play well together, we could actually start building a challenge again when you add our strikers back into the equation. For sure we need the trongest defence we can muster up until we get uche and naismith back.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Dikamona up front.    Just for the ****ing hell of it.

Just for the overhead kicks!

?

A_A wehatethehibs

First piece of good Hearts related news in what feels like a month on the football side of things. All very well winning the accounting league but we need some fecking players who can help us win football matches back in the team. 

15 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Apparently going to be feard tae stretch and will be a yard slower according to the delusional.

they dont know cap very well.

Saw that as well, Clerry.  :facepalm:

The genius from Danderhall on Hibs.net reckons Cristophe will be 'half the player he was'.  :vrface:

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

The genius from Danderhall on Hibs.net reckons Cristophe will be 'half the player he was'.  :vrface:

bunch of windae lickin' bawbags that they are.  They are truly delusional.

1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

bunch of windae lickin' bawbags that they are.  They are truly delusional.

Hibs.net summed up right there. :clap: 

39 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Apparently going to be feard tae stretch and will be a yard slower according to the delusional.

they dont know cap very well.

He will be stretching something of theirs

21 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Ah so only 10 times the player compared to any of their CHs

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

He will be stretching something of theirs

:oohmatron:

Ah so only 10 times the player compared to any of their CHs

Exactly.

Edited by Morgan

EastSideJambo

He impending return is massive given he is our most important player imo. The last thing I want to see is CB on left or centre of a back 3 though. We haven't got the personnel for that formation and it doesn't suit Smith and we'd struggle to accommodate Morrison effectively 

Berra is a warrior. He is also a tried and tested back 4 man, best utilised as a left side central defender marshalling a back 4 

I can never understand the continued clamour for 3 at the back on here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just don't see that a 3 suits our best players 

13 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

He impending return is massive given he is our most important player imo. The last thing I want to see is CB on left or centre of a back 3 though. We haven't got the personnel for that formation and it doesn't suit Smith and we'd struggle to accommodate Morrison effectively 

Berra is a warrior. He is also a tried and tested back 4 man, best utilised as a left side central defender marshalling a back 4 

I can never understand the continued clamour for 3 at the back on here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just don't see that a 3 suits our best players 

Rubbish, doesn't matter who plays, one defender attacks the ball, one steps off. Berra is the best at it no doubt, then Soutter stepped up and Jimmy Dunne is now doing the exact same, it's a tactic, a style of play and very effective. 

EastSideJambo
4 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Rubbish, doesn't matter who plays, one defender attacks the ball, one steps off. Berra is the best at it no doubt, then Soutter stepped up and Jimmy Dunne is now doing the exact same, it's a tactic, a style of play and very effective. 

Sorry, what are you suggesting is rubbish?

EastSideJambo
1 minute ago, Oliver Twist said:

Every post you've ever made.

This is frankly a disgrace. Another example of someone looking for a poster regardless of post content 

Absolutely pathetic 

6 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Sorry, what are you suggesting is rubbish?

You wanted Levein emptied for no other reason than you're a trolling prick. Something you are keen to carry on with. We have long memories round these parts.

On the subject of "rubbish". Your opinion as such is just that. "rubbish".

EastSideJambo
Just now, VladMagic said:

You wanted Levein emptied for no other reason than you're a trolling prick. Something you are keen to carry on with. We have long memories round these parts.

On the subject of "rubbish". Your opinion as such is just that. "rubbish".

You might want to familiarise yourself with Cyber Bullying point on forum rules bud 

Just now, EastSideJambo said:

You might want to familiarise yourself with Cyber Bullying point on forum rules bud 

Victim!!! Grow a set. 

You weren't the victim when you were billy big baws giving it the anti CL chat were you?

No you were not. You were Mr LOOK AT ME!!!

Now look at you playing the "oh no everyone's ganging up on me".

EastSideJambo
1 minute ago, VladMagic said:

Who would have thunk it!

Someone with the exact same opinion as me?

Take the hint knobhead.

Not sure how you continue to get away with extreme personal abuse on here 

You and that other individual are blatantly trolling on here. Absolutely nothing in any way controversial in my post 

Two of the most blatant examples I've seen in a long time. What a thoroughly unpleasant type 

EastSideJambo
1 minute ago, VladMagic said:

You weren't the victim when you were billy big baws giving it the anti CL chat were you?

No you were not. You were Mr LOOK AT ME!!!

Now look at you playing the "oh no everyone's ganging up on me".

What anti CL chat are you talking about? 

Is it present on this thread? You are trolling here big time 

You and that other individual are blatantly trolling on here. Absolutely nothing in any way controversial in my post 

Two of the most blatant examples I've seen in a long time. What a thoroughly unpleasant type 

I would put my house on being more popular than you on here. 

Unpleasant to you? Probably.

1 minute ago, EastSideJambo said:

Trolling ?

All I said was your posts are rubbish, it's my opinion, sorry if you don't like it.

8 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Every post you've ever made.

Not even trying to debate the point made. Try and explain why you think a back three is better than a four if that’s what you think FFS. 

Away and report being the "victim" again.

You were Spencer on here. A worm and a troll.

Now you hide behind a new account. I know it, we all know it.

Your words, opinions and time here is 100% worthless.

Cheers 

XX

8 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

Who would have thunk it!

Someone with the exact same opinion as me?

Take the hint knobhead.

What a weird individual you are. 

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Not even trying to debate the point made. Try and explain why you think a back three is better than a four if that’s what you think FFS. 

My point was succinct enough, read it again. 

EastSideJambo
Just now, Oliver Twist said:

Trolling ?

All I said was your posts are rubbish, it's my opinion, sorry if you don't like it.

You didn't even respond to my point though. That's how ridiculous your interjection was 

I was responding to a post where someone suggested Berra in a back 3. I'm suggesting Berra is a far more effective in a back 4. If you think that's rubbish then fair enough 

Unfortunately you and that other one couldn't resist the temptation to turn unpleasant 

Very unfortunate 

You didn't even respond to my point though. That's how ridiculous your interjection was 

I was responding to a post where someone suggested Berra in a back 3. I'm suggesting Berra is a far more effective in a back 4. If you think that's rubbish then fair enough 

Unfortunately you and that other one couldn't resist the temptation to turn unpleasant 

Very unfortunate 

I did respond to your point, it's rubbish, all your points are rubbish. Can't really be any clearer.

EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

Away and report being the "victim" again.

You were Spencer on here. A worm and a troll.

Now you hide behind a new account. I know it, we all know it.

Your words, opinions and time here is 100% worthless.

Cheers 

XX

I've not reported you 

Your contribution is here for all to see. You haven't even remotely addressed the thread subject matter. You've simply indulged in direct personal abuse towards me. Not for the first time either 

Truly abysmal contribution. Completely worthless 

EastSideJambo
Just now, Oliver Twist said:

I did respond to your point, it's rubbish, all your points are rubbish. Can't really be any clearer.

So Berra is more effective in a back 3 than a back 4 given I'm suggesting otherwise? 

Or is it a case that you've seen that I've posted and you've responded to me directly regardless of the content of my post 

So Berra is more effective in a back 3 than a back 4 given I'm suggesting otherwise? 

Or is it a case that you've seen that I've posted and you've responded to me directly regardless of the content of my post 

Just to clarify, is that the formation when we're attacking or defending ?

EastSideJambo
55 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Berra isn't great with the ball at his feet. Last season there were times when he was left of a 3 and didn't look comfortable 

Not sure a 3 suits our personnel available. I'm more inclined to feel 4-2-3-1 is a better option for us. Mitchell and Morrison would be part of the 3 for me 

The Future's Maroon
1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

Shut up the lot of you.

Back on topic - great news.  Much needed boost.

Place gets so tedious at times.

Berra, although only being out half the time expected I think will be like a new signing, same when Uche, John and Steven return....all will be a huge positive aspect of the team.

Please, please don’t rush him back.  We’ll manage at the back until the break, give him plenty of recovery time.  Couldn’t cope with another injury when we’re already due to lose Dunne.

Delighted he’s getting near but I wouldn’t be rushing him back. It’s not the defence that’s the issue, it’s up the other end that is costing us games. Jimmy and Dikamona are fine at the moment. 

2 hours ago, kila said:

What a hero. Will be a big lift having him back in the team.

Fancy us going with a back three more often now with Dikamona, Dunne and Berra.

I'm sure Naismith said Berra had been at Riccarton at 6am every day working on his rehab.

Looking forward to seeing him raise the Scottish Cup in a few short months.

Would like to see Berra in the centre of a back three with Dunne and Souttar/Dikamona either side, let them deal with the passing and wide areas and let Berra be a one man wrecking crew

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Place gets so tedious at times.

Berra, although only being out half the time expected I think will be like a new signing, same when Uche, John and Steven return....all will be a huge positive aspect of the team.

Yes, it is tedious but whike we tolerate Hibs trolls on here people will be pissed off.

On topic. Keep our heads above water until CB and SN are back and we wull be right in the mix in the run in.

FTH