• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EastSideJambo

• Morgan

• @VladMagic

• Bull's-eye

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Those  pesky medical staff not being fit for purpose and everything.

I just when the medical people are so useless.

15 minutes ago, davieholt said:

Breaking news from Hearts this morning...

Regardless, I hope we can retain Dunne until the end of the season. Welcome back Christophe

Agree regarding Dunne. Out best partnership is probably him and Berra and then Souttar for a back three. 

Back training? What a beautiful man!

So, a potential back 3 of Berra, Dunne & big Clevid and then Garrucio & Smith as wing backs...

:sweeet:

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Agree regarding Dunne. Out best partnership is probably him and Berra and then Souttar for a back three. 

They may well be individually the best two centre halves at the club, but given they'd never even done a training session together prior to today, I think it's a bit early to judge that!

Opshunz.

Dunne has been a brilliant stand in, in his absence, but Berra is more than just a central defender. I don’t think we would have collapsed the way we did v Celtic if he’d been on the pitch. Naismith too for that matter.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Would imagine if he plays against Rangers, we may not take any chances playing him against St Johnstone.

Great to have at least 1 referee back on the pitch again for us, the pens are drying up :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Great news.

Are Rima and Pyjama Man Back, working their magic?

You will take some stick for that post

12 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

That’s mental! Great news. 

Tore it off the bone ?

Just doesn’t bear thinking about.  :boak:

Brilliant! It's been a gloomy couple of weeks, a wee lift is just what the doctor ordered, and it doesn't get better than our most important player coming back ahead of schedule

EastSideJambo

Says a huge amount for physical and mental strength of a guy approaching 34

It would be fantastic if we were fortunate enough to have CB for another 4/5 years. I think that is entirely possible all being well. Never done for pace at all last season 

Best defender in the country for me by a mile 

2 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

It would be fantastic if we were fortunate enough to have CB for another 4/5 years. I think that is entirely possible all being well. Never done for pace at all last season 

Don’t get the chance to see Hearts every week but last season I didn’t see him lose a single header.

:wub: Berra

4 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Seldom beaten in the air as well.

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

They may well be individually the best two centre halves at the club, but given they'd never even done a training session together prior to today, I think it's a bit early to judge that!

Yes. That’s why I used the word ‘probably’. The assumption that the two best centre backs will create the best centre back partnership is probably a fair one.

EastSideJambo
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Seldom beaten in the air as well.

Very seldom beaten in the air as you rightly say 

Still evidently in very good physical condition 

I strongly suspect a future Hearts manager one day 

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, johnking123 said:

Berra and Dunne could be solid. 

Potential to be the best partnership in the league IMO. People could argue you don't want two leaders but I think it's exactly what you want in a team, particularly as 1 up top is very common now, imagine 1 v those two

EastSideJambo
3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Straight back into the Scotland line up... ::troll::

Hopefully that buffoon continues to overlook Christophe when he's back fit 

An utter arsehole of a man who wouldn't know a fitba player if he saw one. Even defeat tomorrow night will not see an impotent SFA act 

Berra and Dunne could be an absolutely rock solid partnership and quite possibly the best in the league. I don't think Souttar's performances this season should be underestimated though, particularly when he stepped into the role of captain. Wouldn't be surprised if Levein tried to fit in all 3 of them when Souttar returns. 

Hagar the Horrible
19 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Berra and Dunne could be an absolutely rock solid partnership and quite possibly the best in the league. I don't think Souttar's performances this season should be underestimated though, particularly when he stepped into the role of captain. Wouldn't be surprised if Levein tried to fit in all 3 of them when Souttar returns. 

Its a squad game, keeping one fresh on the bench is a good thing,  would love to keep Dunne though, Soutar will be sold eventualy?