Tommy Robinson

DB-14

millerjames398
3 hours ago, Dave McCreery's knee said:

The photo is hard to see properly. Where and when was it taken and what event is it? Why the masks and attempted association with hearts?

Think it was an autism Scotland charity event,,apparently raised over 17 grand this year for the charity...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Well this thread is :pleasing: 

Love seeing the JKB lefties triggered in the morning. 

Yeah it's totally hilarious seeing our club associated with absolute trash like him. 

Even better seeing folk attempt to taint McCrae's Battalion by association just for the reaction too. Hysterically funny cos LOLS. LADS EH, what they like. SNOWFLAKES etc etc. 

Sigh.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Are you talking about the Muslim faith here or some of the harsher Salafist followings of Islam? 

Im talking about verses straight from their books. I’m talking about the life and deeds of their prophet. So I guess that covers the Islamic Ideology.

Of course there are peaceful Muslims, but I’m talking about the ones that literally follow the example of their most perfect human being.

Just now, redm said:

Yeah it's totally hilarious seeing our club associated with absolute trash like him. 

Even better seeing folk attempt to taint McCrae's Battalion by association just for the reaction too. Hysterically funny cos LOLS. LADS EH, what they like. SNOWFLAKES etc etc. 

Sigh.

giphy.gif

:spoton:

Also, "triggered" is cringeworthy.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Maybe we should ask the Yazidi people of Iraq who had genocide and sex slavery visited on them which brand of the prophets diabolical teachings has most toxicity.

Fair point. 

However, are you are now stretching to say our beliefs are correct and that we should impose them on other nations, if they want it or not. 

Like the nazis, for example. 

We do not impose any of these laws in our country to my knowledge.

I agree with you, some of the relegions, laws, customs and relegions are imo wrong. Saudi Arabia, a partner that we trade with regularly has some terrible laws v women and homosexuality. 

However, we cannot just go about saying our way is the best and impose it on other countries,That is surely facism and the embodiment of the nazis and what they tried to do in Europe. 

We do not have these laws in the UK, so unsure of your point in regards to TR and various groups stance v islam/ Muslim etc faith here, in Scotland and the UK. 

1 minute ago, jockmac said:

Im talking about verses straight from their books. I’m talking about the life and deeds of their prophet. So I guess that covers the Islamic Ideology.

Of course there are peaceful Muslims, but I’m talking about the ones that literally follow the example of their most perfect human being.

Have you read the Bible? The crusades weren’t a pleasant time to be a Muslim. 

The majority of Muslims are lovely law abiding people. 

All religions are most fantastical nonsense. 

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, redm said:

Sigh.

giphy.gif

Bit of a coup imo if Tommy makes it up to watch the famous. 

Kudos to the toap bois if they pull it off??

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:pleasing:

Have a good one, i8.

Mein Kampf is absolutely guff. It's filed in the fiction section of my bookshelf, next to the Koran, the King James Bible, and Harry Potter.

This.

I know a couple of the chaps in the photo. Not bad lads in real life but I just can't dig their politics.

It is, but I have read that and  dozens of other ww2 and nazi books. 

It was in response to a poster talking about reading and being educated. 

Mein kempf, however with hindsight was an look into the mind of a mad man and what he thought and planned. He could have been stoped then, and someone who wrote that shouldn't have been allowed to form a party then into government. 

He ofc killed or threatened the objectors. 

When he wrote that he was just a wee guy who shouted at rallies and made promises of what to do. He ofc blamed the Jews for the most part. Now it's just immigration. 

Taken him 20 years to turn the mass's, didn't happen again very night. 

Again, as per my above posts the similariry to what is happening now is an eye opener. 

If the brexit bus does break the economy, then the economic situation would be ripe for  wee jumped up eejits to rile the mass's and gain power. 

Again, history will be the judge. 

Anyhow, as a football club we shouldn't be associated with niche politics in any form. 

7 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Fair point. 

However, are you are now stretching to say our beliefs are correct and that we should impose them on other nations, if they want it or not. 

Like the nazis, for example. 

We do not impose any of these laws in our country to my knowledge.

I agree with you, some of the relegions, laws, customs and relegions are imo wrong. Saudi Arabia, a partner that we trade with regularly has some terrible laws v women and homosexuality. 

However, we cannot just go about saying our way is the best and impose it on other countries,That is surely facism and the embodiment of the nazis and what they tried to do in Europe. 

We do not have these laws in the UK, so unsure of your point in regards to TR and various groups stance v islam/ Muslim etc faith here, in Scotland and the UK. 

As a side note to this: so do many Christian countries. As someone else mentioned earlier, one of the most frustrating things about these conversations is the extent to which Islam is held to completely different standards than Christianity or any other religion. 

There's also often a really frustrating crossover between those who defend people like TR by screeching about "women's rights in Muslim countries" but love some sexism or misogyny when it comes to women right here in their own immediate environment, in their own society. It's so much bull. It's just insincere ammo, a reason to spew hate, and I can't take any of it seriously at all. 

5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Have you read the Bible? The crusades weren’t a pleasant time to be a Muslim. 

The majority of Muslims are lovely law abiding people. 

All religions are most fantastical nonsense. 

I agree, most Muslims are law abiding, Ive no issue with them, it’s the ones who are in cleric leadership, the west haters, the hardliners, who most decent Muslims are terrified to confront or disagree with.

Its good to debate these things from all sides, it should be free for everyone to express their views, without any reprisals, religious or otherwise.

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You mean a wall that already existed before he was elected?

Then why is Trump spending billions on something that already exists if it makes no difference :lol: .

Robinson is a ^^^t, an absolutely total ^^^^t.

This is a man who constantly fraternises with a certain "news outlet" that wages wars with Info. An outlet facing numerous lawsuits having caused harrassment of the parents of murdered school-children, accused a complete random of being a mass-murderer, insisted a photographer at Charlottesville was lying thus causing death threats, and endorsed a group who literally showed up at the scene of the worst house-of-worship shooting in US history to shout abuse at the pastor whose daughter was murdered. Nevertheless, it seems a-okay with Tommy, and he's always happy to help them out with content.

Robinson himself has a convctions list spanning from mortgage fraud and identity fraud, to assault and contempt of court. Robinson insists he's "uncovering" and "exposing" grooming gangs despite the fact that literally no "uncovering" was done by him. Robinson has actually done infinitely more in favour of grooming gangs.

His ex-assistant recently "exposed" him as essentially a get-rich-quick scheme, saying: "I thought genuinely that I was joining the side that told the truth and I’ve come to realise that it’s not. It’s just about getting [YouTube] views and retweets. This is a business and your outrage, valid as it is, will be monetised as such."

By the way, I say this as a former fan of him who saw common sense and logic. Having him as a supporter of the club is damaging and borderline slanderous.

As a wise man once said: "Robinson is a ^^^t, an absolutely total ^^^^t."

38 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Maybe we should ask the Yazidi people of Iraq who had genocide and sex slavery visited on them which brand of the prophets diabolical teachings has most toxicity.

I'm damn sure they would say that they preferred the Kurds of the Peshmerga, who attempted to save them and protect them from ISIS.

14 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Then why is Trump spending billions on something that already exists if it makes no difference :lol: .

This is a man who constantly fraternises with a certain "news outlet" that wages wars with Info. An outlet facing numerous lawsuits having caused harrassment of the parents of murdered school-children, accused a complete random of being a mass-murderer, insisted a photographer at Charlottesville was lying thus causing death threats, and endorsed a group who literally showed up at the scene of the worst house-of-worship shooting in US history to shout abuse at the pastor whose daughter was murdered. Nevertheless, it seems a-okay with Tommy, and he's always happy to help them out with content.

Robinson himself has a convctions list spanning from mortgage fraud and identity fraud, to assault and contempt of court. Robinson insists he's "uncovering" and "exposing" grooming gangs despite the fact that literally no "uncovering" was done by him. Robinson has actually done infinitely more in favour of grooming gangs.

His ex-assistant recently "exposed" him as essentially a get-rich-quick scheme, saying: "I thought genuinely that I was joining the side that told the truth and I’ve come to realise that it’s not. It’s just about getting [YouTube] views and retweets. This is a business and your outrage, valid as it is, will be monetised as such."

By the way, I say this as a former fan of him who saw common sense and logic. Having him as a supporter of the club is damaging and borderline slanderous.

I saw a thing a while back in which a survivor of one of the gangs (maybe from Rotherham) mentioned that she and her fellow survivors have a group and they work away quietly in the background to try and improve things for people who had similar experiences to them. They don't appreciate their cause being hijacked at all by those with insincere and hateful agendas, but they acknowledge that they have to be very careful about how they express that discomfort. It was awkward and difficult for her and you could tell she was worried about the reaction to the things she was saying. It made me so angry. Fancy going through all that and working to help others, then having to concern yourself with the reaction of arseholes who might think Tommy bloody Robinson's selfish crusade is more valid or important than your real personal experiences and thoughts on the matter. And there's the media circus that comes with him. 

It's almost like it's not really about the victims and suvivors at all....

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

PS You yawn at the response to Donald Trump. I assume, therefor, that you are happy with his policy to rip children from their parents and chuck them in cages, and equally comfortable with his travel ban on Muslims from every Middle Eastern countries (except, conveniently, the ones he has direct business with)? 

Where was your outcry when lovey dovey Barry Obama did this? 

Hypocrisy of the highest order. 

21 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

We have discussed this topic in the past. I have to ask you this. When did you change your mind on him?

1 minute ago, redm said:

I saw a thing a while back in which a survivor of one of the gangs (maybe from Rotherham) mentioned that she and her fellow survivors have a group and they work away quietly in the background to try and improve things for people who had similar experiences to them. They don't appreciate their cause being hijacked at all by those with insincere and hateful agendas, but they acknowledge that they have to be very careful about how they express that discomfort. It was awkward and difficult for her and you could tell she was worried about the reaction to the things she was saying. It made me so angry. Fancy going through all that and working to help others, then having to concern yourself with the reaction of arseholes who might think Tommy bloody Robinson's selfish crusade is more valid or important than your real personal experiences and thoughts on the matter. And there's the media circus that comes with him. 

It's almost like it's not really about the victims and suvivors at all....

He couldn't give a rats arse about the victims, there is absolutely no way he would do what he's doing if he wasn't getting credit and money for it one way and another. If cavemen weren't patting him on the back and buying him pints there's no way he'd see any incentive. Given that he's now well aware of the dangers of his actions and the impact it can have on the case you would think he'd stop immediately but no, not when there's a good 2million views to be had on YouTube.

He used to work for another Canadian media outlet, one who created spurious petitions which was simply a discreet method of having you sign up for their newsletter which was constantly full of requests for donations to the outlet (I know, I received about 5 a day).

If he's seen at Tynecastle, I hope a ferociously powerful shot from Naismith hits him square in the face.

Tommy is more than welcome at tynecastle, if he wants to take in a game watching the establishment club then why not? 

I see no problem with this.

Dave McCreery's knee
51 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Think it was an autism Scotland charity event,,apparently raised over 17 grand this year for the charity...

Cheers

Jimmy Saville raised a lot of money for charity but that didnt make up for him being the lowest of the low.  

2 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Tommy is more than welcome at tynecastle, if he wants to take in a game watching the establishment club then why not? 

The establisment club. 

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, Dave McCreery's knee said:

Cheers

Jimmy Saville raised a lot of money for charity but that didnt make up for him being the lowest of the low.  

Yeah, his charity work was a great cover for pumping children and corpses. Wonder what Robinson's motivation was for joining the Quilliam think-tank?

11 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

We have discussed this topic in the past. I have to ask you this. When did you change your mind on him?

As far as I remember you called me ignorant then later asked me for advice on your own argument. Do you have any response to that?

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Yaxley-Lennon is a wife beating ned.

Take out Yaxley, replace with Neil and it still is factual.

Sexton Hardcastle
1 hour ago, millerjames398 said:

The irony of the right wing brigade raising money for disabled charities. Can’t make them up.

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, redm said:

As a side note to this: so do many Christian countries. As someone else mentioned earlier, one of the most frustrating things about these conversations is the extent to which Islam is held to completely different standards than Christianity or any other religion. 

There's also often a really frustrating crossover between those who defend people like TR by screeching about "women's rights in Muslim countries" but love some sexism or misogyny when it comes to women right here in their own immediate environment, in their own society. It's so much bull. It's just insincere ammo, a reason to spew hate, and I can't take any of it seriously at all. 

Yip. 

The hypocrisy of every relegion is staggering. 

However, some have evolved maybe faster or more than others and have become less literal and therefore fairer or modern- maybe. 

But to impose one over the other is the very definition of fascism. 

Mein Kampf and the Koran are quite similar books, both fiction, both war manifestos, both rabidly anti Jew, festooned with half-baked plagiarisms, ignorance and violence. Churchill came to that exact conclusion during his time in India. Likening Islam's effect on humanity to a dog with rabies. He wasn't wrong. 

Edited by JackLadd

1 minute ago, peter_hmfc said:

As far as I remember you called me ignorant then later asked me for advice on your own argument. Do you have any response to that?

You should find the thread and bump it. I don't remember it that way at all. I think I reacted to you arguing that all Muslims are evil, and the reason for that, is because they follow that religion. I gave you examples of the Muslims that I know, and you dismissed my argument as "anecdotal". You then moved on to saying all religion was evil, and we debated that for a while. The crux of what you were saying was around Islam promoting paedophilia, and that this was not open for debate, because of Muhammad married someone described in the Koran as a child. I said I would get back to you once I had a little more inclination to. I never did. I told you at the time it was because I find the subject extremely depressing and anger inducing, and I try and avoid doing that to myself.

There was no need for the snippy reply there to be honest. Much like when I "asked you for advice", I was merely attempting to see things from your point of view, as you are clearly not stupid, and I never actually accused you of being so. I asked you the question above, because I genuinely couldn't remember if the debate we were having was off the back of something similar to this? I think it may have been an SDL or FLA march in Edinburgh, and you took exception to my stance against it? The reason I am asking you this now, is that I think you were a quite vociferous supporter of Robinson at that point, and I am just keen to try and understand what it is that has changed your mind.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

The irony of the right wing brigade raising money for disabled charities. Can’t make them up.

Folk voting tory then having the mental awareness frame thingy on their Facebook. 

No thinking as to why mental health relies so much on charity now. 

Same goes for said folk moaning about NHS waiting times and police cut backs. 

Same for bombing the **** out of Syria then moaning about immigration from there. 

It's so stupid it should hurt. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

So Stephen Yaxley Lennon is a hero for the stone island crew and Neil Lennon a hate figure? Both dangerous when near their girlfriend's both share Irish heritage, I'm confused.

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

You should find the thread and bump it. I don't remember it that way at all. I think I reacted to you arguing that all Muslims are evil, and the reason for that, is because they follow that religion. I gave you examples of the Muslims that I know, and you dismissed my argument as "anecdotal". You then moved on to saying all religion was evil, and we debated that for a while. The crux of what you were saying was around Islam promoting paedophilia, and that this was not open for debate, because of Muhammad married someone described in the Koran as a child. I said I would get back to you once I had a little more inclination to. I never did. I told you at the time it was because I find the subject extremely depressing and anger inducing, and I try and avoid doing that to myself.

There was no need for the snippy reply there to be honest. Much like when I "asked you for advice", I was merely attempting to see things from your point of view, as you are clearly not stupid, and I never actually accused you of being so. I asked you the question above, because I genuinely couldn't remember if the debate we were having was off the back of something similar to this? I think it may have been an SDL or FLA march in Edinburgh, and you took exception to my stance against it? The reason I am asking you this now, is that I think you were a quite vociferous supporter of Robinson at that point, and I am just keen to try and understand what it is that has changed your mind.

Yeah, you really don't remember it at all.

No but you did accuse me of being ignorant though.

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Welcome or not he has the freedom and right to be seen with a McCrae's batallion flag. 

McCrae's batallion et al DID NOT fight against the Tommy Robinson's of Britain, they fought FOR the Tommy Robinson's of Britain. People can like it or not but that can be taken to the bank 

I appreciate they fought for free speech etc but they DID NOT fight to allow the same type of folk to thrive in Britain as they were fighting and dying against. If they thought that for one minute I think they would have put down their arms because what would be the point in killing one right wing bampot to allow them to flourish back home?

He may have the freedom to be seen with McCraes flag but that does not mean we should endorse it.

Just now, peter_hmfc said:

Yeah, you really don't remember it at all.

No but you did accuse me of being ignorant though.

I'll Google the thread and have a look. I definitely used the word ignorant in at least one of the posts. As I said, I'll have a look.

What about what I asked you above though? Genuinely not trying to offend you here, I am actually really interested in what it was that changed your mind about Robinson, so much so that you went from vociferously defending him, to vociferously attacking him on this thread.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I appreciate they fought for free speech etc but they DID NOT fight to allow the same type of folk to thrive in Britain as they were fighting and dying against. If they thought that for one minute I think they would have put down their arms because what would be the point in killing one right wing bampot to allow them to flourish back home?

He may have the freedom to be seen with McCraes flag but that does not mean we should endorse it.

Basically they didn’t give their lives so that Yaxley-Lennon could use bigotry and division to buy himself a nice house using money donated by people who are even more thick than him.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Basically they didn’t give their lives so that Yaxley-Lennon could use bigotry and division to buy himself a nice house using money donated by people who are even more thick than him.

How dare he live in a nice house. Mr Robinson/Yaxley/Lennon needs a lot of money to pay for security to thwart the daily death threats on him and his family from those benign peace loving Muslims and similar intimidation from the left. He also has to pay legal bills to meet the states attempt to silence him. I suspect the proceeds from his book are keeping him alive. 

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Well here's to you Tommy Robinson,

Arseholes love you more than you will know.

Wo, wo, wo.

New Tynie anthem. Like it.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

New Tynie anthem. Like it.

Simple, catchy, effective.

:thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Folk voting tory then having the mental awareness frame thingy on their Facebook. 

No thinking as to why mental health relies so much on charity now. 

Same goes for said folk moaning about NHS waiting times and police cut backs. 

Same for bombing the **** out of Syria then moaning about immigration from there. 

It's so stupid it should hurt. 

Yeah blame the tories.

:rofl:

The Shed Floodlight
9 hours ago, ycj said:

We had a worse Robinson with the pieman :qqb007::qqb011:

Exactly.  Am sure Tommy will come along to see how olly is getting on after all I think he is a Luton fan.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
18 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

How dare he live in a nice house. Mr Robinson/Yaxley/Lennon needs a lot of money to pay for security to thwart the daily death threats on him and his family from those benign peace loving Muslims and similar intimidation from the left. He also has to pay legal bills to meet the states attempt to silence him. I suspect the proceeds from his book are keeping him alive. 

Most people who live in a nice house earn it, pal.

I can't fathom the level of stupidity required to not see right through the Tommy Robinson con. It would be funny it wasn't so depressing.

How folk can switch off their critical thinking when presented with the prize of getting to act all outraged and special, it always surprises me.

If you are into all that garbage you're about a half step above the folk who send their life savings to Nigerian princes. 

Also cowards. That you could let him manipulate you with fear like that says so much about you.

Edited by Zerothehero

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

He is anti Islam not anti muslim, as am I.

"Every single Muslim watching this, on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens, you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the EDL".

I dunno like, blaming and addressing every single Muslim watching feels pretty anti Muslim tbh.

1 minute ago, Zerothehero said:

I can't fathom the level of stupidity required to not see right through the Tommy Robinson con. It would be funny it wasn't so depressing.

How folk can switch off their critical thinking when presented with the prize of getting to act all outraged and special, it always surprises me.

If you are into all that garbage you're about a half step above the folk who send their life savings to Nigerian princes. 

Also cowards. That you could let him manipulate you with fear like that says so much about you.

:scenes:

Tommy Robinson is a clever cheerleader who makes a fortune off carrying out the far right elite's agendas.

It is a shame to see the gullible following his every word as if it is gospel. The UK is ****ed up and Tommy has all the answers they believe.

The history of this man, what he has been convicted of, the way he acts, he is clearly bad news. But maybe his supporters are fed up with the status quo and think someone like him will shake things up. As if it were that simple... Tommy isn't getting a spotlight for nothing, there are people behind the curtain.

4 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

"Every single Muslim watching this, on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens, you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the EDL".

I dunno like, blaming and addressing every single Muslim watching feels pretty anti Muslim tbh.

Wrong. He is correctly saying it was muslims who carried it out. There are literally hundreds of videos of TR clearly stating he does not blame all muslims. Infact I have never heard anyone say all muslims are terrorists. You have to be a special kind of idiot to think that. We have a huge issue in the world with Islamic extremism. To state this is to state the grass is green.

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Yeah blame the tories.

27 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Yeah blame the tories.

Not blaming. 

Thier austerity measures resulted in less finance for health, mental health, security and police. 

That is not a secret, they have went with the rhetoric of " all in it together" every year and publicly stated they'd be making cut backs. That is not a secret?

Folk can vote for who they want, what I was saying is that folk can't see the irony in raising money for charity whilst supporting a party or policy that takes money away from the thing they are raising money for. 

It was an example of irony and stupidity to support another posters statement in regards to this subject. 

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

I'm not certain we want to be inviting his type to Tynecastle. He seems to have identified with a more suitable club and can definitely afford the bus fare.

img_3800-1-702x336.jpg

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Wrong. He is correctly saying it was muslims who carried it out. There are literally hundreds of videos of TR clearly stating he does not blame all muslims. Infact I have never heard anyone say all muslims are terrorists. You have to be a special kind of idiot to think that. We have a huge issue in the world with Islamic extremism. To state this is to state the grass is green.

"Every single Muslim", "You got away with".  

Not "some of you got away with" it's "you", inclusive.  

Sorry to see this thread moved to the Shed, which I don't normally visit.

I think this IS football related, inasmuch as we appear to have a bunch of fans who have fallen for this crap as part of their false notion that Hearts is some kind of loyalist institution.

Over the years, various hard right groups tried to recruit Hearts fans based on the same fallacy. So I believe, anyway, but must confess I never noticed them at it (e.g. recruiting people on their way into games). it's not surprising that the 'Tommy Robinson brigade', whatever and whoever they are, would want to do the same.

I don't want my FOOTBALL team tarnished with any of this. But, to get it out in the open, it seems to me to be a valid topic for discussion in the Terrace.

To be quite clear, this is not who or what we are. Never.

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Zerothehero said:

:glorious:

• davemclaren locked this topic